• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lab leak cover up

I have read articles that bigfoot exists. The fact that an article was written does not mean it proves bigfoot exits.

From your OP.
"To Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC at the time, it seemed not only possible but likely that the virus had originated in a lab. “I personally felt it wasn’t biologically plausible that [SARS CoV-2] went from bats to humans through an [intermediate] animal and became one of the most infectious viruses to humans,” he told Vanity Fair. Neither the 2002 SARS virus nor the 2012 MERS virus had transmitted with such devastating efficiency from one person to another."

"it seemed", "I personally felt", are all opinions.

Where is your proof that it came from a lab. The article does not provide the proof.
Even in law circumstantial evidence can result in a conviction.

The notion that one cannot be convicted on circumstantial evidence is, of course, false. Most criminal convictions are based on circumstantial evidence, although it must be adequate to meet established standards of proof. See also hearsay.

Even in law circumstantial evidence can result in a conviction.

and that proves what?

The operative word is "can". That does not mean it always is. :giggle:

and that proves what?

The operative word is "can". That does not mean it always is. :giggle:
The circumstantial evidence points more to a lab leak than a wet market, but for some reason (unknown to us) you think the circumstantial evidence regarding the latter more compelling. You trust China?

The circumstantial evidence points more to a lab leak than a wet market, but for some reason (unknown to us) you think the circumstantial evidence regarding the latter more compelling. You trust China?

Your opinion is noted"
Point out where I stated I trust "China"?

Do you trust Q?

Yes, and I know how to answer them.
Then please do.

Do I trust China? Not in all situations. I suspect they have held back information regarding the covid outbreak.

Do you trust Trump?

Then please do.

Do I trust China? Not in all situations. I suspect they have held back information regarding the covid outbreak.
That is what can be considered part of circumstantial evidence. They have a reputation of lying and killing 100 of thousands of their own people for political reasons. They resisted a full investigation into the lab (but didn't mind taking our money to support research there). A wet market just happened to be located near a lab doing research on covid. Convenient? Plausible deniability?
Do you trust Trump?
Only on what I can verify.

That is what can be considered part of circumstantial evidence. They have a reputation of lying and killing 100 of thousands of their own people for political reasons. They resisted a full investigation into the lab (but didn't mind taking our money to support research there). A wet market just happened to be located near a lab doing research on covid. Convenient? Plausible deniability?

Only on what I can verify.
same for China.
only what I can verify.

same for China.
only what I can verify.
Then we can both agree that it could have been a lab leak. China will never acknowledge that (the lawsuits would bankrupt them). So we're left with just circumstantial evidence. Based upon that it's more likely a lab leak.

Then we can both agree that it could have been a lab leak. China will never acknowledge that (the lawsuits would bankrupt them). So we're left with just circumstantial evidence. Based upon that it's more likely a lab leak.
Sure. as long as you agree that Bigfoot could exist. You know, based on circumstantial evidence.

Sure. as long as you agree that Bigfoot could exist. You know, based on circumstantial evidence.
I invite you to re-read the link I first cited related to this subject. I guess we're done here. Enjoy your evening.

Read the article but it really is just Blooms speculation on events.
It does not provide any clear cut proof of anything.
And several studies since have determined the outbreak 'more than likely' occurred from an animal to human transfer in the Wuhan market.

I have read articles that bigfoot exists. The fact that an article was written does not mean it proves bigfoot exits.

From your OP.
"To Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC at the time, it seemed not only possible but likely that the virus had originated in a lab. “I personally felt it wasn’t biologically plausible that [SARS CoV-2] went from bats to humans through an [intermediate] animal and became one of the most infectious viruses to humans,” he told Vanity Fair. Neither the 2002 SARS virus nor the 2012 MERS virus had transmitted with such devastating efficiency from one person to another."

"it seemed", "I personally felt", are all opinions.

Where is your proof that it came from a lab. The article does not provide the proof.

Obviously we know it has not been proved. China will not help or provide needed data. It is stupid to insist that opinions of experts are worthless.

Obviously we know it has not been proved. China will not help or provide needed data. It is stupid to insist that opinions of experts are worthless.

really? depends on the expert.

Take for example: Jeff Prager's book stating the WTC were brought down by mini neutron bombs.
Or just look at the experts on AE911Truth site. We have engineers, scientist who have written papers that the WTC were taken down with the use of nano thermite.
Or Dr. Wood who claims the towers were destroyed by an energy beam weapon.
All three claim their conclusion are the correct ones.

You seem to be saying all three are valid just because some expert claimed it so.

I say let the evidence provide the answer. I have yet to see the evidence of it came from the lab.

Nobody will even look into the lab leak. Remember it was buried and whoever spoke of it was called a conspiracy theorist. Everyone is wrong except Fauci. I don't know what the big deal is that everyone wants to believe government officials. The least trustworthy people on the planet.

Nobody will even look into the lab leak. Remember it was buried and whoever spoke of it was called a conspiracy theorist. Everyone is wrong except Fauci. I don't know what the big deal is that everyone wants to believe government officials. The least trustworthy people on the planet.
I think Faucet has some skeletons in his closet. Fortunately he'll probably retire soon.

I think Faucet has some skeletons in his closet. Fortunately he'll probably retire soon.

I don't think he'll ever retire. Even if he did we would have people singing his praises for eons to come. The story of the lab leak was put out there fairly early and now it's coming back. The lab leak always made more sense to me. The first article I read about it was from my niece in an email and she sent me an article about how the lab or labs in China had a lot of college age people that worked there and the safety and protocols were never as good as they should have been and were being ignored.

I don't think he'll ever retire. Even if he did we would have people singing his praises for eons to come. The story of the lab leak was put out there fairly early and now it's coming back. The lab leak always made more sense to me. Th first article I read about it was from my niece in an email and she sent me an article about how the lab or labs in China had a lot of college age people that worked there and the safety and protocols were never as good as they should have been and were being ignore.
I remember there were issues with their safety protocols. Iirc, they got cited for it. If that's true it's one more plank in the circumstantial evidence building.

The moment China refused a complete investigation of this from an outside source was the moment they should be cut off any financial support up to and including sanctions. The blood of millions are on their hands.

You have heard recently from mainstream news, and many of you believe, that covid came from nature. But if you read this Vanity Fair article, you will probably change your mind.

This does nothing to bolster the lab CT. I checked her cites in the article, based on others conjecture.

Try harder next time. The virus came off the market, not quite as exciting as the lab CT.

Back
Top Bottom