• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lab leak cover up

A couple of unpublished studies, done by some of the same virologists involved in the original cover up, were blasted all over mainstream news. Supposedly proving lab leak wrong. But just more BS.
So…again…have you been fully vaccinated?

So…again…have you been fully vaccinated?

How is that related to this thread? And yes I got the poison shots, because I believed the lies that it would protect OTHERS. I have a healthy lifestyle so I knew covid would not be a big deal if I got it. And I did get covid, after the first shot wore off, and it was not a big deal. And now I have natural immunity, which is much better that immunity from genetically engineered poison.

The ONLY reason I got the J&J last spring and the Moderna last December, was the LIE that it would prevent me from giving covid to others. I have friends and relatives with heart disease, and did not want to take any chance of giving them covid. But I will NEVER believe Fauci lies again.

They haven’t done a very good job with the cover up. They’ve have acted very suspiciously so people are suspicious. We will never have clarification it was a lab leak because everyone involved is corrupt including Fauci. They can’t allow the truth to ever come out. I’m writing a book right now called “Lab Leak”. You’ll have your proof then.
So, you have no access to actual facts, but your 'book' is going to reveal proof which nobody else has seen? Interesting; have you informed the relevant authorities that you know more than them?

FACTS; where are they? EVIDENCE; where is it? You're big on accusation and assumption, but sorely lacking in what actually matters.

You could look at the facts in the article I posted. And you could think about the motivations of people like Fauci and Daszak. Scientists who consider lab leak likely don't have any obvious selfish motivations.

Fauci stated that gain of function research was not being done at Wuhan. But it was, and of course he knew. Fauci has advocated gain of function research all along, and did not want it banned.

The facts show otherwise. "It obviously came from the Wuhan Lab" is a completely stupid statement. It didn't obviously come from there, that's a lie. Also, Wuhan lab is there because that is a hot spot for new pathogens.

The Fauci hate just comes across as demented. It's the sort of thing psychologists base entire careers around studying.

He was the one talking about it, so he must be responsible, I guess.

We are some really, really arrogant up-jumped squirrels.

Last edited:
Hi Mongidig, I don't mean to make to make this personal or anything, but I feel like you were a pretty staunch defender of Fauci until recently and I'm curious what made you change your mind? For reference here's a post you made 2 weeks ago:

Extended April fool's joke?
I’ve been a staunch defender of taking appropriate action during the pandemic. I ridicule the constant whining of Qanoners because they are complete idiots. I’ve stuck up for Fauci in certain situations. I‘m not a big fan of the guy. I’ve said many a negative thing about him throughout the past couple years. I realize he had an impossible job working for Trump. The more I learn about the lab leak theory the more I think Fauci is corrupt.

Reactions: AJG
I’ve been a staunch defender of taking appropriate action during the pandemic. I ridicule the constant whining of Qanoners because they are complete idiots. I’ve stuck up for Fauci in certain situations. I‘m not a big fan of the guy. I’ve said many a negative thing about him throughout the past couple years. I realize he had an impossible job working for Trump. The more I learn about the lab leak theory the more I think Fauci is corrupt.

You are basing your opinion on unsubstantiated claims.

The facts show otherwise. "It obviously came from the Wuhan Lab" is a completely stupid statement. It didn't obviously come from there, that's a lie. Also, Wuhan lab is there because that is a hot spot for new pathogens.

The bat caves are many miles away.

Yes, it is only people who have not bothered to become informed who think lab leak is unlikely.

We went for 100 years without a major pandemic. Then, by "coincidence," a couple years after gain of function research began in Wuhan, a major pandemic started, in Wuhan.

We went for 100 years without a major pandemic. Then, by "coincidence," a couple years after gain of function research began in Wuhan, a major pandemic started, in Wuhan.
Oh, its conspiracy time again.....

Sure beats thinking...

If you don't agree with someone, just call them a conspiracy theorist. You don't have to think at all, just repeat the Fauci narratives.
And your conspiracies never go anywhere do they?

You could look at the facts in the article I posted. And you could think about the motivations of people like Fauci and Daszak. Scientists who consider lab leak likely don't have any obvious selfish motivations.

Fauci stated that gain of function research was not being done at Wuhan. But it was, and of course he knew. Fauci has advocated gain of function research all along, and did not want it banned.
Your idea of 'facts' stems from idiotic conspiracy theories. Here are some genuine facts:
In your world everything is suspect, nothing and nobody can be trusted, and everyone is in 'it' for their own gain. What a sad way to live a life.

All pandemics begin somewhere; the 1918 pandemic originated in a poultry farm in Kansas and quickly circumnavigated the globe. If you believe there was something suspect over the origins of SARS Cov-2, present your evidence; not your suspicion or subjective opinion but irrefutable, solid evidence.

Your idea of 'facts' stems from idiotic conspiracy theories. Here are some genuine facts:
In your world everything is suspect, nothing and nobody can be trusted, and everyone is in 'it' for their own gain. What a sad way to live a life.

Someone calls themself a "fact checker" and you think everything they say is true.

I think it's sadder to be gullible and trust liars and crooks.

All pandemics begin somewhere; the 1918 pandemic originated in a poultry farm in Kansas and quickly circumnavigated the globe. If you believe there was something suspect over the origins of SARS Cov-2, present your evidence; not your suspicion or subjective opinion but irrefutable, solid evidence.

Where is YOUR evidence that it wasn't from the lab? No one has been able to prove anything, since China hid the evidence.

I posted an article that explains it.

I have read articles that bigfoot exists. The fact that an article was written does not mean it proves bigfoot exits.

From your OP.
"To Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC at the time, it seemed not only possible but likely that the virus had originated in a lab. “I personally felt it wasn’t biologically plausible that [SARS CoV-2] went from bats to humans through an [intermediate] animal and became one of the most infectious viruses to humans,” he told Vanity Fair. Neither the 2002 SARS virus nor the 2012 MERS virus had transmitted with such devastating efficiency from one person to another."

"it seemed", "I personally felt", are all opinions.

Where is your proof that it came from a lab. The article does not provide the proof.

Back
Top Bottom