• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

King George W. Bush

Originally posted by easyt65
What a totally Liberal Media Answer to my post - you can create any 'vision' you choose to defend your side of the story, much the same way the liberal media has used their cameras and reporters to show only the negative things that are going on in Iraq, hiding the truth of what is really going on there.

If you want to know what is REALLY going on over there, as a soldier who is coming back from his 2nd or 3rd tour, not reporters who write stories from within and never leave the safety of the Green Zone not a politician who calls our soldiers Nazis while using them for his own personal political ambush on his opponent!

I will give you a 'B' for creativity, though.
You mean "conservative media". Liberal media is a myth.

Billo_Really said:
You mean "conservative media". Liberal media is a myth.

I doubt the mainstream meadia can be considered conservative, but I will ask: is that Michael Savage as your new avatar? Because I'll definately join in and tell you that the man's out of his mind.

Billo_Really said:
That is a total lie. Why do you lie? They do not have 24/7 power. Estimates say they won't have it for at least 4 years. What you just said, is a lie!

You know, you rattled off about some 6-8 posts in a row telling me that I have no clue what I am saying simply because YOU say so. SHUT UP already and/or answer my question:

Have YOU been there or have you NOT?

As far as this post, in particular, where did I say in my original post that Iraq had 24/7 electricity? I NEVER said that, but you try to twist your responses to make it seem like you know more and that the originator lied. I NEVER said they had 24/7 electrictiy, did I Genious?

I said they have more now than before. Their generators were old, out dated, and falling apart. Yes, they will not have anything up to our standards for years because you are talking about a previously oppressed people whose dictator was putting the country's money into gold plated bathroom fixtures in his many palaces and into the pockets of U.N. officials instead of trying to make the Iraqi people's lives better! They also do not have a leader who is raping, murdering, torturing, gassing, and chem-ing them.

I am also sorry you do not buy my 'lame crap' about Fallujah, but once again - WERE YOU THERE? Have you been over there? If not, shut up spouting liberal media BS from reporters too yellow to leave the security of the Green Zone and from left wing media back at home who never went there to begin with, proclaiming it to all be fact. Re-read my post again about Fallujah - it happened, and this is coming, unlike YOU, from someone who has been/was there.

Congrats on posting pictures of the soldiers in Iraq...but that don't make you a saint, and it don't make you know any more about what you claim to be talking about. Reminds me of the guys on Fox and CNN who claim to be 'Experts', talking like they know everything, degrade others for saying anything, and then come to find out they haven't even been over there to see for themselves and know about as little as anyone else just watching the news. You may have posted 6-7 times proclaiming that you are the authority and that I know nothing, but you are just another talking pie-hole with an opinion on the computer, like the rest of us!

Last edited:
Connecticutter said:
I doubt the mainstream meadia can be considered conservative, but I will ask: is that Michael Savage as your new avatar? Because I'll definately join in and tell you that the man's out of his mind.

Hey, hey, hey there! Old Mike might be a little out of his mind... but he sure is a hell of a lot more entertaining that Hush Bimblowhard and that FOX News pimp Shameless "buy by book" Ham-ahty... right?:lol:

You know, you rattled off about some 6-8 posts in a row telling me that I have no clue what I am saying simply because YOU say so. SHUT UP already and/or answer my question:

Have YOU been there or have you NOT?

As far as this post, in particular, where did I say in my original post that Iraq had 24/7 electricity? I NEVER said that, but you try to twist your responses to make it seem like you know more and that the originator lied. I NEVER said they had 24/7 electrictiy, did I Genious?

I said they have more now than before. Their generators were old, out dated, and falling apart. Yes, they will not have anything up to our standards for years because you are talking about a previously oppressed people whose dictator was putting the country's money into gold plated bathroom fixtures in his many palaces and into the pockets of U.N. officials instead of trying to make the Iraqi people's lives better! They also do not have a leader who is raping, murdering, torturing, gassing, and chem-ing them.

I am also sorry you do not buy my 'lame crap' about Fallujah, but once again - WERE YOU THERE? Have you been over there? If not, shut up spouting liberal media BS from reporters too yellow to leave the security of the Green Zone and from left wing media back at home who never went there to begin with, proclaiming it to all be fact. Re-read my post again about Fallujah - it happened, and this is coming, unlike YOU, from someone who has been/was there.

Congrats on posting pictures of the soldiers in Iraq...but that don't make you a saint, and it don't make you know any more about what you claim to be talking about. Reminds me of the guys on Fox and CNN who claim to be 'Experts', talking like they know everything, degrade others for saying anything, and then come to find out they haven't even been over there to see for themselves and know about as little as anyone else just watching the news. You may have posted 6-7 times proclaiming that you are the authority and that I know nothing, but you are just another talking pie-hole with an opinion on the computer, like the rest of us!
No I was never there. Does that make my assertions false? If I post testamonials from people that were there, and know a lot more about what's going on than you do, does that make their stories false just because I posted them? You want to answer that? You want to think about it? Go ahead, I'll wait.

I post commentaries from Iraq Veterans, Veterans for Peace, Physicians for Human Rights, ICRC and Amnesty International. I got news for you, they have all been there too. Are you going to say they are all lying? Or that they all don't know what their talking about? Is that what your saying?

Yeah, your rap is lame.

Originally posted by Connecticutter
I lost a bet to Navy Pride.

If the media is not conservative, then why haven't we heard more about DSM?

Billo_Really said:
No I was never there. Does that make my assertions false? If I post testamonials from people that were there, and know a lot more about what's going on than you do, does that make their stories false just because I posted them? You want to answer that? You want to think about it? Go ahead, I'll wait.

I post commentaries from Iraq Veterans, Veterans for Peace, Physicians for Human Rights, ICRC and Amnesty International. I got news for you, they have all been there too. Are you going to say they are all lying? Or that they all don't know what their talking about? Is that what your saying?

Yeah, your rap is lame.

No, I didn't think you had been there, especially from the cr@p you've been posting. And your claim to know more about what's going on there than me IS BS. I have been 4 times, and I am going back again shortly. You post opinion and then, when challenged, say it is really from other people. So 1) you don't have 1st hand knowledge, and 2) you are only spewing heresay - IF you have heard anything from these people you claim to have at all!

You know, everytime I post anything some liberal or over-opinionated self-proclaimed 'genius' doesn't like, they always demand that I post a link for them, to do their homework for them so they don't have to think for themselves instead of spewing what others have told them. It could vene be the hottest, most talked about issue in the news, but, because they don't agree, they will demand it is not true unless I provide some stupid link. Well, I have been there and speak 1ST HAND. YOU, on the other hand are admittingly spewing stuff you have never seen and things you can not vouch for yourself, so ...as the worm turns...you're full of BS unless you have a legitimate link to back the BS you keep shoveling!

No, I didn't think you had been there, especially from the cr@p you've been posting. And your claim to know more about what's going on there than me IS BS. I have been 4 times, and I am going back again shortly. You post opinion and then, when challenged, say it is really from other people. So 1) you don't have 1st hand knowledge, and 2) you are only spewing heresay - IF you have heard anything from these people you claim to have at all!

You know, everytime I post anything some liberal or over-opinionated self-proclaimed 'genius' doesn't like, they always demand that I post a link for them, to do their homework for them so they don't have to think for themselves instead of spewing what others have told them. It could vene be the hottest, most talked about issue in the news, but, because they don't agree, they will demand it is not true unless I provide some stupid link. Well, I have been there and speak 1ST HAND. YOU, on the other hand are admittingly spewing stuff you have never seen and things you can not vouch for yourself, so ...as the worm turns...you're full of BS unless you have a legitimate link to back the BS you keep shoveling!
Your funny. You need to stop watching so much Walker, Texas Ranger re-runs. I've never claimed to know anything more than someone else. Provide the post where I have done this. Talk about BS. Post my claims that you say I have made. You got the stones to do that? Huh? Wait a second, before you do, let me pull up my pant legs, I don't want to get them dirty.

Tell me something, did you go to school on a long bus or a short bus? When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

Oh, and the word is "vein". Didn't do to well in school I take it.

Have I asked you for a link. I might have. Because I don't take the word of bad Americans such as yourself without some justification to back up the crap they spew.

Keep trying, maybe your luck will change.

Billo_Really said:
Tell me something, did you go to school on a long bus or a short bus?

When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

Didn't do to well in school I take it.

I don't take the word of bad Americans such as yourself.....

billo attempts to send another thread to the basement.

Billo_Really said:
Your funny. You need to stop watching so much Walker, Texas Ranger re-runs. I've never claimed to know anything more than someone else. Provide the post where I have done this. Talk about BS. Post my claims that you say I have made. You got the stones to do that? Huh? Wait a second, before you do, let me pull up my pant legs, I don't want to get them dirty.

Tell me something, did you go to school on a long bus or a short bus? When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

Oh, and the word is "vein". Didn't do to well in school I take it.

Have I asked you for a link. I might have. Because I don't take the word of bad Americans such as yourself without some justification to back up the crap they spew.

Keep trying, maybe your luck will change.

Before you throw stones regarding someone's misspelling of "vein," I would suggest you take a look at your failure to use the proper form of "you're" when you said, "Your funny."

Your friendly grammarian

I love when these threads reach the level of spelling errors. But with a thread title like this, it's easy to see how it deteriorates. :roll:

KCConservative said:
I love when these threads reach the level of spelling errors. But with a thread title like this, it's easy to see how it deteriorates. :roll:

*jumping up and down and pointing to KCConservative* You started it!

;)

Originally posted by aps:
Before you throw stones regarding someone's misspelling of "vein," I would suggest you take a look at your failure to use the proper form of "you're" when you said, "Your funny."

Your friendly grammarian
I don't appreciate that tone of voice. Why are you attacking me? Woo woo woo...

Billo_Really said:
I don't appreciate that tone of voice. Why are you attacking me? Woo woo woo...

Because you need to be put in your place sometimes. ;)

I have been meaning to ask you. Did you change your name slightly? From "Reilly" to "Really"?

easyt65 said:
Guys like Senator Durbin, who call our troops 'Nazis' and 'war mongers', don't understand that. !

When I think about a Senator, I have to think about thousands good people who voted for the Senator. And quite often I have no answer.

Billo_Really said:
I don't appreciate that tone of voice.
Originally Posted by disneydude
I find it very disheartening that George Bush thinks that he is above the law.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One can hear voices,
another one reads minds...

I'll better get out of here...

Oh, here we go with more of that "domestic spying" BS. So I guess that y'all don't mind letting terrorists call each other to plot attacks on places like the Brooklyn Bridge, or LA? Besides, there is NO PROOF that Bush spied on NORMAL Americans. Only ones that were thought to have been allied with the enemy were spied on.

And about Dubya being a "king" is a load of shiz! Clinton spied on people. JFK/LBJ spied on people (spied on MLK). But when Dubya does it, it's wrong. I don't see the logic in that, maybe because their is no logic in the left ideaology.

Originally posted by aps:
Because you need to be put in your place sometimes.

I have been meaning to ask you. Did you change your name slightly? From "Reilly" to "Really"?
It's always been "Really". Because I have always thought that Bill O, should get real!

Billo_Really said:
It's always been "Really". Because I have always thought that Bill O, should get real!

Bill O'Reilly is realer than you. You don't even know nothing! You don't even...... Know nothing. So there, pig skin.

Originally Posted by disneydude
I find it very disheartening that George Bush thinks that he is above the law.
I don't know what's worse. A President that thinks he is above the law, or the citizen's that allow this behavior.

Donkey1499 said:
Bill O'Reilly is realer than you. You don't even know nothing! You don't even...... Know nothing. So there, pig skin.

Well said.

Now what were you saying?

Originally posted by Conflict
Well said.

Now what were you saying?
He said you didn't know anything. UNO.

Does Bush just pull laws out of his posterior or does Congress vote on them? I'm realitively sure that Bush can't just invent a law and then go skipping back to the White house unchallenged...and yes Bush skips...

people who have no consciences

This is some of what Kurt Vonnegut has to say in his upcoming bio:

But I myself feel that our country, for whose Constitution I fought in a just war, might as well have been invaded by Martians and body snatchers. Sometimes I wish it had been. What has happened instead is that it was taken over by means of the sleaziest, low-comedy, Keystone Cops-style coup d'état imaginable.

I was once asked if I had any ideas for a really scary reality TV show. I have one reality show that would really make your hair stand on end: "C-Students from Yale".

George W Bush has gathered around him upper-crust C-students who know no history or geography, plus not-so-closeted white supremacists, aka Christians, and plus, most frighteningly, psychopathic personalities, or PPs, the medical term for smart, personable people who have no consciences.

To say somebody is a PP is to make a perfectly respectable diagnosis, like saying he or she has appendicitis or athlete's foot. The classic medical text on PPs is The Mask of Sanity by Dr Hervey Cleckley, a clinical professor of psychiatry at the Medical College of Georgia, published in 1941. Read it!

Some people are born deaf, some are born blind or whatever, and this book is about congenitally defective human beings of a sort that is making this whole country and many other parts of the planet go completely haywire nowadays. These were people born without consciences, and suddenly they are taking charge of everything.

PPs are presentable, they know full well the suffering their actions may cause others, but they do not care. They cannot care because they are nuts. They have a screw loose!

from http://books.guardian.co.uk/extracts/story/0,,1691370,00.html

Back
Top Bottom