• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

King George W. Bush

Blue Collar Joe said:
Valerie Plame again? The woman who told anyone who asked what she did? And has no contact with the president?
Evidence? Or just more :spin:

Donkey1499 said:
who let the world know about the NSA wiretaps on TERRORISTS (not Americans, like some simpletons think)?

I am constantly amazed that people in this country are so willing to accept this spin as fact. Do you honestly believe that the eavesdropping only involved spying on terrorists? I guess some people will believe anything that their President tells them.....kinda like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". If the President was only spying on terrorists then release the records to congress and have a hearing rather than hiding behind the mantra that it would jeopardize matters of national security

disneydude said:
I am constantly amazed that people in this country are so willing to accept this spin as fact. Do you honestly believe that the eavesdropping only involved spying on terrorists? I guess some people will believe anything that their President tells them.....kinda like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". If the President was only spying on terrorists then release the records to congress and have a hearing rather than hiding behind the mantra that it would jeopardize matters of national security

You should listen to Rush Limbaugh. He's the greatest speaker of this time. In fact, he should be made a saint after he dies.

Donkey1499 said:
You should listen to Rush Limbaugh. He's the greatest speaker of this time. In fact, he should be made a saint after he dies.

Write a letter to the pope.

Blue Collar Joe said:
Valerie Plame again? The woman who told anyone who asked what she did? And has no contact with the president?

Where is your evidence of ongoing torture? Or is this just more :spin:
You do realize that the plame case is ongoing? Why this toss out the back as if it's resolved mentality? Worried that something further implicating will come out?

Back
Top Bottom