• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

King George W. Bush

Billo_Really said:
Are you saying:
  • we are not known for the atrocities at Abu Ghraib?

• WHAT atrocities? What was done at Abu Ghraib was criminal, it was regrettable, it was humiliating, and it was shameful...but there were NO ATROCITIES perpetrated at Abu Ghraib! Beheading Americans and forein journalists on TV - THAT is an atrocity! Stacking up naked Al Qaeda is NOT! Which brings up another point - name all the countries who signed the Geneva convention rules. Now, out of that list, name the ones that actually adhere to them. Now, out of all the nations in the world,name the ones that adhere to the Geneval conventions. It is a pretty short freakin' list! Ask Nick Berg what he thinks about the way Al Qaeda and these Islamic radical pieces of cr@p treat their POWs! Oh wait - you can't! He doesn't have a head anymore! 1 moronic female Army puke poses with a naked prisoner on a leash, and America is SATAN. Everyone jumps on the band wagon and says we 'tortured' people and committed atrocities. Let these animals BEHEAD an American on TV as he screams and gurgles in his own blood, and there is NO outcry from the Muslim community or any other, seemingly, nation. And people like YOU only add to the hypocrisy and BS by calling what was done at Abu Ghraib 'torture' or an 'atrocity'.

Billo_Really said:
    [*] we did not tell shameful lies about Pat Tillman?
    [*] that we did not demolish International agreements that were inconvenient to us?
    Uh, and the 12 years of the entire U.N. privately funding the rape, torture, murder, and gassing of the Iraqi people, as well as the grand lifestyle of Hussein and his family, through the blackk market they helped create in order to get rich, privately breaking every U.N. Sanction they (France, Jacques Chirac, Annan, his son, China, Germany, Russia, etc) publicly passed was WHAT?! No, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but come on!

Billo_Really said:
    [*] we signed the Kyoto accord?
    No, we did not, and we were not the only ones to do so. To sign that would have meant the termination/economic impact on this nation of thousands of jobs, which no Democrat/liberal likes to acknowledge. That was a 'damned if ya do, damned if ya don't' trap. Don't sign, catch h@ll - do sign, Americans lose jobs by the thousands, and the Dems barbeque you for selling out the country. Even many who signed it have backed away saying it was bad.

Originally posted by easyt65
WHAT atrocities? What was done at Abu Ghraib was criminal, it was regrettable, it was humiliating, and it was shameful...but there were NO ATROCITIES perpetrated at Abu Ghraib! Beheading Americans and forein journalists on TV - THAT is an atrocity! Stacking up naked Al Qaeda is NOT! Which brings up another point - name all the countries who signed the Geneva convention rules. Now, out of that list, name the ones that actually adhere to them. Now, out of all the nations in the world,name the ones that adhere to the Geneval conventions. It is a pretty short freakin' list! Ask Nick Berg what he thinks about the way Al Qaeda and these Islamic radical pieces of cr@p treat their POWs! Oh wait - you can't! He doesn't have a head anymore! 1 moronic female Army puke poses with a naked prisoner on a leash, and America is SATAN. Everyone jumps on the band wagon and says we 'tortured' people and committed atrocities. Let these animals BEHEAD an American on TV as he screams and gurgles in his own blood, and there is NO outcry from the Muslim community or any other, seemingly, nation. And people like YOU only add to the hypocrisy and BS by calling what was done at Abu Ghraib 'torture' or an 'atrocity'
You want atrocities, I'll give you atrocities.
Prisoners at Abu Ghraib Said Included Kids
By Matt Kelley The Associated Press Friday 11 March 2005

Washington - A boy no older than 11 was among the children held by the Army at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison, the former U.S. commander of the facility told a general investigating abuses at the prison.

Brig. Gen. Janis Karpinski did not say what happened to the boy or why he was imprisoned, according to a transcript of her interview with Maj. Gen. George Fay that was released by the American Civil Liberties Union.

The transcript of the May 2004 interview was among hundreds of pages of documents about Iraq prisoner abuses the group made public Thursday after getting them under the Freedom of Information Act.

Karpinski, who was in charge of Abu Ghraib from July to November 2003, said she often visited the prison's youngest inmates. One boy "looked like he was 8-years-old," Karpinski said.

"He told me he was almost 12," Karpinski said. "He told me his brother was there with him, but he really wanted to see his mother, could he please call his mother. He was crying."

Military officials have acknowledged that some juvenile prisoners had been held at Abu Ghraib, a massive prison built by Saddam Hussein's government outside Baghdad. But the transcript is the first documented evidence of a child no older than 11 being held prisoner.

Military officials have said that no juvenile prisoners were subject to the abuses captured in photographs from Abu Ghraib. But some of the men shown being stripped naked and humiliated had been accused of raping a 14-year-old prisoner.

The new documents offer rare details about the children whom the U.S. military has held in Iraq. Karpinski said the Army began holding women and children in a high-security cellblock at Abu Ghraib in the summer of 2003 because the facility was better than lockups in Baghdad where the youths had been held.

The documents include statements from six witnesses who said three interrogators and a civilian interpreter at Abu Ghraib got drunk one night and took a 17-year-old female prisoner from her cell. The four men forced the girl to expose her breasts and kissed her, the reports said. The witnesses - whose names were blacked out of the documents given to the ACLU - said those responsible were not punished.

Another soldier said in January 2004 that troops poured water and smeared mud on the detained 17-year-old son of an Iraqi general and "broke" the general by letting him watch his son shiver in the cold.

On another subject, Karpinski said she had seen written orders to hold a prisoner that the CIA had captured without keeping records. The documents released by the ACLU quote an unnamed Army officer at Abu Ghraib as saying military intelligence officers and the CIA worked out a written agreement on how to handle unreported detainees. An Army report issued last September said investigators could not find any copies of any such written agreement.

The Pentagon has acknowledged holding up to 100 "ghost detainees," keeping the prisoners off the books and away from humanitarian investigators of the International Committee of the Red Cross. Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld said he authorized it because the prisoners were "enemy combatants" not entitled to prisoner of war protections.

The ACLU has sued Rumsfeld on behalf of four Iraqis and four Afghans who say they were tortured at U.S. military facilities. Rumsfeld and his spokesmen have repeatedly said that the defense secretary and his aides never authorized or condoned any abuses.

Six enlisted soldiers have pleaded guilty to military charges for their roles in abuses at Abu Ghraib, and Pvt. Charles Graner Jr. was convicted at a court-martial this year and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Karpinski, one of the few generals to be criticized in Army detainee reports for poor leadership, quoted several senior generals in Iraq as making callous statements about prisoners.

Karpinski said Maj. Gen. Walter Wodjakowski, then the No. 2 Army general in Iraq, told her in the summer of 2003 not to release more prisoners, even if they were innocent.

"I don't care if we're holding 15,000 innocent civilians. We're winning the war," Karpinski said Wodjakowski told her. She said she replied: "Not inside the wire, you're not, sir."

http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/37/9565

Uh, and the 12 years of the entire U.N. privately funding the rape, torture, murder, and gassing of the Iraqi people, as well as the grand lifestyle of Hussein and his family, through the blackk market they helped create in order to get rich, privately breaking every U.N. Sanction they (France, Jacques Chirac, Annan, his son, China, Germany, Russia, etc) publicly passed was WHAT?! No, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but come on!
The entire UN with US approval. And those 12 years of sanctions were so harsh they raised the infant mortality rate in that country by 50%. You come on!

Billo_Really said:
You want atrocities, I'll give you atrocities.

So, they held a couple of kids in this prison for a reason you do not know, which could have been anything up to being involved in the roadside bombs or helping the Insurgents in some way - you don't know.

The piece you posted stated "Military officials have said that no juvenile prisoners were subject to the abuses captured in photographs from Abu Ghraib." NO abuses by Americans! The part you chose to highlight, though, was the next sentence that stated how other prisoners/Insurgents - NOT AMERICANS - had possibly raped a 14yo in jail. Tell me, when a prisoner rapes another prisoner in jail here in the states, do we drag the correctional officer out and crucify HIM for the rape perpetrated prisoner-on-prisoner?! No, we don't! Put the blame where it belongs - on the insurgents, animals who are killing Americans and Iraqis alike. Maybe we could have tried to protect the juvenilles better, but we did not perpetrate this crime on this kid, if it even happened at all.

And you highlighted: Another soldier said in January 2004 that troops poured water and smeared mud on the detained 17-year-old son of an Iraqi general and "broke" the general by letting him watch his son shiver in the cold.
- Again, excuse me if I do not shed a tear. In order to break a terrorist who had information about Insurgents who are trying to kill Americans, we smeared mud on a 17yo and let him get cold for a bit so his dad would talk to us. That is about as terrible as the media claiming 'torture' because we played loud music and wouldn't let terrorists sleep for 14 hours at a time! If that is torture, my 16yo should be arrested for torturing ME!
Hey, why don't you ask Nick Berg's parents if they would rather have had to watch their son stripped naked, water poured on him, mud smeared on him, and him shivering in the cold instead of watching him squeal, scream, and finally gurgle in his own blood as terrorists sawed his head off on TV!

Where are the Durbins, Kennedys and Kerrys who have been calling our troops Nazis and terrorists, screaming about 'torture' in Cuba now - their claims of Cuba came while not ever having traveled to Cuba to see for themselves!

Thanks for posting what you did and proving my point - WHAT TORTURE? As your article stated, the prsoners were humiliated, were made uncomfortable with loud music, sleep deprivation for up to 14 hours, and cold for a time. Again, you squeamish bleeding heart troop-hating liberal, Compare THAT to beheading our troops on TV and the fact that we are one of the only FEW countries that adhere to the Geneva Conventions, treating our POWs with better treatment than any other nation/group in the world!

Last edited:
So, they held a couple of kids in this prison for a reason you do not know, which could have been anything up to being involved in the roadside bombs or helping the Insurgents in some way - you don't know.

The piece you posted stated "Military officials have said that no juvenile prisoners were subject to the abuses captured in photographs from Abu Ghraib." NO abuses by Americans! The part you chose to highlight, though, was the next sentence that stated how other prisoners/Insurgents - NOT AMERICANS - had possibly raped a 14yo in jail. Tell me, when a prisoner rapes another prisoner in jail here in the states, do we drag the correctional officer out and crucify HIM for the rape perpetrated prisoner-on-prisoner?! No, we don't! Put the blame where it belongs - on the insurgents, animals who are killing Americans and Iraqis alike. Maybe we could have tried to protect the juvenilles better, but we did not perpetrate this crime on this kid, if it even happened at all.

And you highlighted: Another soldier said in January 2004 that troops poured water and smeared mud on the detained 17-year-old son of an Iraqi general and "broke" the general by letting him watch his son shiver in the cold.
- Again, excuse me if I do not shed a tear. In order to break a terrorist who had information about Insurgents who are trying to kill Americans, we smeared mud on a 17yo and let him get cold for a bit so his dad would talk to us. That is about as terrible as the media claiming 'torture' because we played loud music and wouldn't let terrorists sleep for 14 hours at a time! If that is torture, my 16yo should be arrested for torturing ME!
Hey, why don't you ask Nick Berg's parents if they would rather have had to watch their son stripped naked, water poured on him, mud smeared on him, and him shivering in the cold instead of watching him squeal, scream, and finally gurgle in his own blood as terrorists sawed his head off on TV!

Where are the Durbins, Kennedys and Kerrys who have been calling our troops Nazis and terrorists, screaming about 'torture' in Cuba now - their claims of Cuba came while not ever having traveled to Cuba to see for themselves!

Thanks for posting what you did and proving my point - WHAT TORTURE? As your article stated, the prsoners were humiliated, were made uncomfortable with loud music, sleep deprivation for up to 14 hours, and cold for a time. Again, you squeamish bleeding heart troop-hating liberal, Compare THAT to beheading our troops on TV and the fact that we are one of the only FEW countries that adhere to the Geneva Conventions, treating our POWs with better treatment than any other nation/group in the world!
It's animals like you that are the reason people are getting their heads chopped off!

Billo_Really said:
It's animals like you that are the reason people are getting their heads chopped off!

MOD MODE

Nah Billo that's enough of that. No more childish name calling! I'm bumping you up a couple.

MOD MODE

Billo_Really said:

:shock: :rofl

I guess it is animals like me that made Hussein rape, torture, murder, and use WMD on his own people before we went in and liberated this country? You bleeding-heart liberal still don't get it - we are at war with animals who believe YOU must die for no other reason than you are breathing! YOU are an Infadel! You have 2 choices: 1) Convert to the rasdical Islamic faith or 2) DIE! There is no tolerance in their beliefs! France tried to let them live among them with tolerance, and the Islmists rose up and crippled France before finally being defeated! they killed innocent men, women, and children in the Kobar Towers, USS Cole, and 2 African Embassies during Clinton's administration, and he did not do anything in response, believing any response would make them hate us more. If we did nothing, maybe they would leave us alone. His cowardice only emboldened them more, resulting in the deaths of more Americans on 9-11, when they came to our shores to kill us, the Infadels! And you make US out to be the evil ones here? Durbin and Kerry villainize our military who are fighting these terrorists abroad so we don't have to do so at home?! What a pathetic joke!

Just like a liberal, when faced with a debate and actual facts, you choose to insult me because you have nothing else. I used you own words, your own post, to prove you have nothing but loathing for this nation, for bush, and for our troops, that you blame them for the 'attrocities' they have committed instead of putting the blame where it really belongs!

Thank you for exposing the fact that you have nothing more to add to this discussion than THAT!

GarzaUK said:
MOD MODE
GarzaUK MOD MODE

I love the comment below - 'your signature line'. Guys like Senator Durbin, who call our troops 'Nazis' and 'war mongers', don't understand that. No military member longs to go to war, to kill people. We are the ones who pray for peace the most because it is WE who have to go fight the wars, both the political ones and the ones for the 'right reasons'. We live in a dangerous world, and we have to defned our countries. To face those enemies who would overthrow us, we have to be the very best at what we do for when we are called upon, so I hope no one mistakes our diligence and continuous honing of the art of war with the desire to have one!

I agree with you Easy that the vast majority of our soldiers are serving honorably. What most conservatives don't understand is that the majority of people who are speaking out against the war are not directing their attacks at the soldiers. We recognize that it is not their fault that they are fighting this "war president's" battles for him.

The reality, which is amazing to me that Bush supporters continue to overlook, is that Bush's cronies were looking for justification to invade Iraq prior to 9/11. 9/11 was used as the justification and time and again Bush and his administration have said Iraq was involved with 9/11 and then turn around and say "we never said that".

Take a look: Cheney, Rumsfield et al are the same players involved with Nixon back in the Vietnam days. They have had their imperialistic agenda for the past 30 years. King George is just a pawn in their strategy to satisfy the hungry corporate appetites at the expense of our brave young men and women.

The truth is, those who support the troops the most are the ones that are making the argument the bring them home.

disneydude said:
Bush's cronies were looking for justification to invade Iraq prior to 9/11.....

Bush and his administration have said Iraq was involved with 9/11.....

They have had their imperialistic agenda for the past 30 years....

George is just a pawn in their strategy to satisfy the hungry corporate appetites at the expense of our brave young men and women....

those who support the troops the most are the ones that are making the argument the bring them home.....

Who feeds this garbage to you? Lord, son, you need a hobby. Turn off Michael Moore and start thinking for yourself.

disneydude said:
I agree with you Easy that the vast majority of our soldiers are serving honorably. What most conservatives don't understand is that the majority of people who are speaking out against the war are not directing their attacks at the soldiers.

:shock: Oh, I beg to differ, Mon Ami'!

May I remind you of:

Democratic Senator Dick Durbin who stood and spoke before congress, using a document he believed to be a classified document of fact that turned out to be totally wrong, and called our soldiers fighting in Iraq the equivalent of Hitler's Nazis who tried to affect the genocide of the Jews, of the genocidal Cambodian Pol Pot Regemists who murdered millions of their own countrymen, and Russian Goulag soldiers who tortured (the REAL torture, not just loud music and humiliating photos - which I do not condone, BTW) its prisoners! After it was discovered that the information he was reading off was incorrect, he REFUSED to offer a contraction/correct his comments, and he REFUSED to apologize to the troops!
-- BTW, THIS was TREASON, what he and many of the other Dems like those below have done, by its legal definition, based on aiding and abetting the enemy, undermining this nation's resolve, and damaging the morale of troops in harm's way! No one had the guts to call him/them on it, though!

Democratic Senator John Kerry called our troops terrorists in an interview in which he stated American troops were terrorizing women and children in Iraq! His disdain for the military is well documented, beginning with his committing a Felony by perjuring himself under oath (the same crime that got Clinton impeached) when he testified he had personally witnessed troops in Viet Nam committing War Crimes. He later admitted in an interview that he had NOT seen any other troops commit war crimes, that he used that hearing to jump-start his anti-war political career. He did add, though, in that interview that HE had taken part in burning villages - admitting to his own War crimes. Kerry's meeting with North Vietnemese leaders dring the war, while he was still in the military, during the war to discuss conditions of 'U.S' surrender' was nothing short of TREASON, as he was there on his own, NOT representing the U.S. goverment at all. So Kerry has a definite past history of undermining and attacking not only this country but its soldiers, as well!

Dean, the chairman and main spokesman for the DNC, called our troops in an interview "Bush's Storm-troopers", terrorizing and killing Iraqis.

These aren't just some backwoods, low-on-the-totem-pole Democratic representatives, DD - these men are the LEADERS of the Democratic Party, the Spokesmen for their party! To say that conservatives don't understand that the Democrats are just speaking out against the war, NOT the troops is a CROCK!

Dick Durbin didn't say the war $ucks - he called our troops in combat NAZIS and GENOCIDAL MURDERERS!

Kerry didn't say the war is un-just and that we shouldn't be there (after he previously said we DID need to be there) - he called our brave men and women fighting over there for us "TERRORISTS"!

Dean called them "STORM TROOPERS" and "WAR CRIMINALS"!

Attacking the war and not the troops... :spin: :roll:

Go sell that to someone else, man!

Last edited:
I guess it is animals like me that made Hussein rape, torture, murder, and use WMD on his own people before we went in and liberated this country? You bleeding-heart liberal still don't get it - we are at war with animals who believe YOU must die for no other reason than you are breathing! YOU are an Infadel! You have 2 choices: 1) Convert to the rasdical Islamic faith or 2) DIE! There is no tolerance in their beliefs! France tried to let them live among them with tolerance, and the Islmists rose up and crippled France before finally being defeated! they killed innocent men, women, and children in the Kobar Towers, USS Cole, and 2 African Embassies during Clinton's administration, and he did not do anything in response, believing any response would make them hate us more. If we did nothing, maybe they would leave us alone. His cowardice only emboldened them more, resulting in the deaths of more Americans on 9-11, when they came to our shores to kill us, the Infadels! And you make US out to be the evil ones here? Durbin and Kerry villainize our military who are fighting these terrorists abroad so we don't have to do so at home?! What a pathetic joke!

Just like a liberal, when faced with a debate and actual facts, you choose to insult me because you have nothing else. I used you own words, your own post, to prove you have nothing but loathing for this nation, for bush, and for our troops, that you blame them for the 'attrocities' they have committed instead of putting the blame where it really belongs!

Thank you for exposing the fact that you have nothing more to add to this discussion than THAT!
Liberation! You got to be kidding me. Your animalistic hatred for others is the same kind of attitude that results in the anger and hatred these head choppers have which result in the beheadings. If you want to stop these beheadings, then you have to control the animal that is inside you causing your own hatred. I'm not saying let them off the hook. I'm not saying they are good people. I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished. What I am saying is that I am sick of this arrogant, stupid, selfish attitude my fellow countryman display towards anyone that is not an American. This is bullshit! The entire world thinks Americans are nothing but a bunch of selfish assholes. And I'm pissed off because reading posts such as yours leaves me no alternative but to agree with them!

Our situation is no different from the dark days of Saddam Hussein
By Samak Burhanuddin Azzaman, October 12, 2005

The former regime of Saddam Hussein suppressed all forms of freedom, did not tolerate the slightest dissent and buried any voice he did not like.

As a result of his rash, brutal and despotic polices we ended up in the kind of the brutal foreign occupation we have now.

Iraqis’ pleasure over the collapse of the regime was short-lived. It did not take us long to discover that there has been little or no difference in conditions before and after the so-called “liberation of Iraq.”

But the tragedy is that those ruling us still persist that their days are better than those of Saddam Hussein’s.

Two and a half years after the “liberation” we need to examine our conditions to see whether they are better or worse than those before the “liberation.”

Today our country is plagued with crises which have been accumulating and aggravating with each passing day without anyone of them addressed or even alleviated.

The fuel crisis is a product of the new era of “liberation” and there is nothing in the horizon that it is going to be solved in the near future.

Then we have acute shortages of most amenities, including basic services like power, clean water, garbage collection and sewage disposal.

We need not mention the security situation and the daily car and suicide bombs as well as rampant corruption, assassinations and kidnappings.

In reality we are in the midst of mounting chaos, and dangerous descent into lawlessness and disorder.

All our hopes for a better future are gone and our dreams broken.

The reign of Saddam Hussein was the worst of times. And now we are also passing through the worst of times.

http://www.azzaman.com/english/index.asp?fname=opinion\2005-10-12\10549.htm

You think its OK to call other people animals but I can't use those same words to you to make a point. That's ridiculous. So I guess I can't use your own words against you. So be it. But you can use my words against me. So be that as well.

I love my country. I don't care for what your trying to turn it into. This is a country founded on certain principles that you are not exhibiting. We attacked a country that did nothing to us. Yet you act like we can do anything we want. The US is God. That is your attitude. The US is great, only when it acts great. We are not acting great in Iraq.

As far as putting blame, did the 1200 of less insurgents destroy 75% of Falluja? Did they? You want to think about it? Go ahead, I'll wait!

Billo_Really said:
Liberation! You got to be kidding me.
No, check the history. Even better - Ask an Iraqi! Hussein was a dictator who imprisoned anyone who spoke aout against him, tortured, raped, and used WMD on his people. When we went into Iraq, people were dancing in the streets, pulling down Hussein's statues, and more. people still come up to soldierrs today and thank us for what we are doing. Since his overthrow, the Iraqis have faced death to go to the polls and in greater numbers, in the face of bombings, than our voters do in this country! After the last election, 1 news channel showed an elderly Iraqi woman coming out of the booth with the trademark purple finger and said into the camera, "Thank God for America, Thank God for George Bush. For those who are against him, they can go to H@LL!" Believe me, she isn't from Texas, and she doesn't know Bush personally - she was expressing thanks to a leader who finally took action to liberate the Iraqi people from the 'Butcher of Baghdad', the name 1st given to Hussein by the Iraqi people! The U.N., whose responsibility it is to act in unison to protect people like her, failed to do so. They were too busy conducting Black Market sales with hussein, propping up "the Butcher's" rein during a 12-year period in which they privately broke every sanction they publicly passed against Hussein. When they were caught in the Oil-for-Food Scandal, Koffi even announced that he planned to use the Iraqi People's Oil Revenue money to pay for THEIR defense. That is like me stealing your money, getting caught, and then telling you I am going to steal more of your money to pay for my legal counsel! So, yeah - I'm not kidding you. Yes, we liberated the Iraqi people and succeeded where the U.N. and its members failed!

Billo_Really said:
-Your animalistic hatred for others is the same kind of attitude that results in the anger and hatred these head choppers have which result in the beheadings.
-If you want to stop these beheadings, then you have to control the animal that is inside you causing your own hatred. I'm not saying let them off the hook. I'm not saying they are good people. I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished.
-What I am saying is that I am sick of this arrogant, stupid, selfish attitude my fellow countryman display towards anyone that is not an American. This is bullshit! The entire world thinks Americans are nothing but a bunch of selfish assholes. And I'm pissed off because reading posts such as yours leaves me no alternative but to agree with them!
1. I don't HATE anyone. The Bible tells us not to.
2. So, if I am nice, they will be nice?! Thank you for proving that you know NOTHING about the Radical Islamic Movement going on right now. They are NOT tolerant. They do not want to live together in harmony! YOU are an Infadel whose only 2 options are to convert to Islam or have your head removed! These are not MY words but the words of Zarqawi and Bin Laden's #2 guy! If we drop our guns and return to the states, the terrorists will follow because they want us DEAD for no other reason than because we are breathing THEIR air! It never ceases to amaze me that the Liberals simply can NOT grasp this fact!

Billo_Really said:
You think its OK to call other people animals but I can't use those same words to you to make a point.
No, I and most of America got your point. We got it when Kerry called our troops terrorists, saying they were terrorizing women and children in Iraq. And your use of the word 'animal' is just as wrong describing me as was Kerry's use of the word 'terrorist' to describe American soldiers. People who saw someone's head off on TV is an animal. Someone who calls someone who does that an 'animal' is NOT the 'Animal'! If you think so, you Liberals are more screwed up than I thought.

Billo_Really said:
I love my country. I don't care for what your trying to turn it into. This is a country founded on certain principles that you are not exhibiting. We attacked a country that did nothing to us. Yet you act like we can do anything we want. The US is God. That is your attitude. The US is great, only when it acts great. We are not acting great in Iraq.
I love my country, too, which is why I have devoted over 18 years so far in the service to my country. Have you ever served in the Armed forces? Have you been to Iraq, thus know what you are actually talking about? You say we attacked a country that did nothing to us, and challenge my principles. Hmmmm, where to start...
- Why was the U.N. created? Part of the reason was for the nations of the world to come together to face the world's problems and eliminate such things as hunger, genocide, etc. We have funded the majority of the U.N.'s mission, financially and providing the amajority of troops whenever it does act, because we want to genuinely help the world. While the genocidal slaughter went on, as it still does, in Africa, the U.S. requested over and over that the U.N. step in and do something. France voted against us, so nothing was done. When we finally went in ourselves, providing supplies and medical treatment to refugees, we discovered WHY France had opposed us - it would have exposed and hurt their lucrative weapons contract with the side committing the genocide. During 12 years Hussdein was raping, torturing, gassing, and using bio weapons on his own people, the U.N. betrayed those same Iraqi people - bent them over and stole their money while propping up Hussein's rule through the oil-for-Food Scandal! Playing GOD? The U.N. betrayed the Iraqi people for a 'handfull of silver', lied to the world and betrayed members like us who sought to do what the U.N. was created to do! MY attitude is not one of being God. I just believe in doing what is right. We have the power, and a duty to the world at times, to stop the attrocities being perpetrated on others. An author once wrote that for evil to prosper only a few good men need do nothing. Koffi and the other members of the corrupt Oil-For-Food scandal did not simply do 'nothing' - they actively sold the Iraqi people out for money! Ask that woman who came out of the booth if she believes we are evil and playing God!
- I also know that what you THINK you know is not the entire picture. Everytime I come back from the AOR, I am disgusted with the liberal media picture/reporting of what is going on in Iraq! We have built schools, hospitals, provided more electricity than they have ever had - more FREEDOM than they have ever had under Hussein, and the list goes on. We are finding people with medical problems they have had for a long time but could not get treated for, and we - our allies and us - are flying them abroad to receive the best medical help for free that is possible. Kids, women - Iraqis - are running up to our soldiers on patrol to thank them for what we have done and for what we are doing. But nobody back home wants to show THAT to the American people! If anyone is playing God, it is the Liberal media who is trying to create a false world of news to feed to the American people to affect their emotions and political views. Using people's misery and maniopulating the truth for your own personal gain is playing God! Sometimes the liberal media is worse than freakin' Al Jazeera! At least you KNOW they are on the other side and say so proudly!

Billo_Really said:
As far as putting blame, did the 1200 of less insurgents destroy 75% of Falluja? Did they? You want to think about it? Go ahead, I'll wait!
Do you even know what happened in Falluja? Did you know it was completely taken over by insurgents at one point? That they seized houses and were using them as torture and execution centers, killing anyone who wanted to be free, turned from Hussein, and helped the Americans? Did you know they kidnapped Iraqi people and used them as human shields to protect themselves from us when we went in to secure Fallujah? So, yeah - the insurgents DID do that to Fallujah. They forced us to take them out - chose the urban area for a battle ground because they knew that was their best bet to defeat us and kill as many Amricans, and Iraqis, as possible. Once we killed the insurgents or drove them to the next town, they were back within a few weeks - we did not have the manning to hold the town nor did we know they would comne back. They did, and they started up shop again just like before, preying on Iraqi people while trying to kill Americans. Zarqawi talks about fighting and killing only Americans, but he showed he was full of BS when he attacked a Muslim wedding party in Jordan, killing nothing BUT Muslims. His tactics, like those in Falluja, also expose him as a liar!

But you've been there, and you know more about what heappened in Fallujah than me, right?!

Last edited:
No, check the history. Even better - Ask an Iraqi! Hussein was a dictator who imprisoned anyone who spoke aout against him, tortured, raped, and used WMD on his people. When we went into Iraq, people were dancing in the streets, pulling down Hussein's statues, and more.
Dancing in the streets? That's interesting.

iraqcelebrate4kh4rz.jpg

Last edited:
The U.N., whose responsibility it is to act in unison to protect people like her, failed to do so. They were too busy conducting Black Market sales with hussein, propping up "the Butcher's" rein during a 12-year period in which they privately broke every sanction they publicly passed against Hussein. When they were caught in the Oil-for-Food Scandal, Koffi even announced that he planned to use the Iraqi People's Oil Revenue money to pay for THEIR defense. That is like me stealing your money, getting caught, and then telling you I am going to steal more of your money to pay for my legal counsel! So, yeah - I'm not kidding you. Yes, we liberated the Iraqi people and succeeded where the U.N. and its members failed!
There is nothing in International Law that allows a country to attack another country simply for a regime change without UNSC approvel. Furthermore, your Hussein is a bad guy so we had to take him out rap is lame. We knew about him 20 years ago. Why didn't we do anything then? As far as OFF, we knew all about that and said nothing. Why don't you read the post I provided before you shoot your mouth off about what Iraqis want. Because that post is from an Iraqi that says things are no better now than they were with Hussein.

1. I don't HATE anyone. The Bible tells us not to.
2. So, if I am nice, they will be nice?! Thank you for proving that you know NOTHING about the Radical Islamic Movement going on right now. They are NOT tolerant. They do not want to live together in harmony! YOU are an Infadel whose only 2 options are to convert to Islam or have your head removed! These are not MY words but the words of Zarqawi and Bin Laden's #2 guy! If we drop our guns and return to the states, the terrorists will follow because they want us DEAD for no other reason than because we are breathing THEIR air! It never ceases to amaze me that the Liberals simply can NOT grasp this fact!
You don't have a clue as to what the bible tells you. And who is this "they" people you speak of? You act like they all are one entity, with one common voice and they all think the same. Do you really think that?

No, I and most of America got your point. We got it when Kerry called our troops terrorists, saying they were terrorizing women and children in Iraq. And your use of the word 'animal' is just as wrong describing me as was Kerry's use of the word 'terrorist' to describe American soldiers. People who saw someone's head off on TV is an animal. Someone who calls someone who does that an 'animal' is NOT the 'Animal'! If you think so, you Liberals are more screwed up than I thought.
You need to look up the definition of hypocrisy! I am ashamed to have you as my countryman.

I love my country, too, which is why I have devoted over 18 years so far in the service to my country. Have you ever served in the Armed forces? Have you been to Iraq, thus know what you are actually talking about?
You don't have to be a chicken to know an egg!

- Why was the U.N. created? Part of the reason was for the nations of the world to come together to face the world's problems and eliminate such things as hunger, genocide, etc. We have funded the majority of the U.N.'s mission, financially and providing the amajority of troops whenever it does act, because we want to genuinely help the world. While the genocidal slaughter went on, as it still does, in Africa, the U.S. requested over and over that the U.N. step in and do something. France voted against us, so nothing was done. When we finally went in ourselves, providing supplies and medical treatment to refugees, we discovered WHY France had opposed us - it would have exposed and hurt their lucrative weapons contract with the side committing the genocide. During 12 years Hussdein was raping, torturing, gassing, and using bio weapons on his own people, the U.N. betrayed those same Iraqi people - bent them over and stole their money while propping up Hussein's rule through the oil-for-Food Scandal! Playing GOD? The U.N. betrayed the Iraqi people for a 'handfull of silver', lied to the world and betrayed members like us who sought to do what the U.N. was created to do! MY attitude is not one of being God. I just believe in doing what is right. We have the power, and a duty to the world at times, to stop the attrocities being perpetrated on others. An author once wrote that for evil to prosper only a few good men need do nothing. Koffi and the other members of the corrupt Oil-For-Food scandal did not simply do 'nothing' - they actively sold the Iraqi people out for money! Ask that woman who came out of the booth if she believes we are evil and playing God!
Do you read anything that I have posted? The United States is responsible for 51% of the redirected money in OFF!

I also know that what you THINK you know is not the entire picture. Everytime I come back from the AOR, I am disgusted with the liberal media picture/reporting of what is going on in Iraq! We have built schools, hospitals, provided more electricity than they have ever had - more FREEDOM than they have ever had under Hussein, and the list goes on. We are finding people with medical problems they have had for a long time but could not get treated for, and we - our allies and us - are flying them abroad to receive the best medical help for free that is possible.
That is a total lie. Why do you lie? They do not have 24/7 power. Estimates say they won't have it for at least 4 years. What you just said, is a lie!

Kids, women - Iraqis - are running up to our soldiers on patrol to thank them for what we have done and for what we are doing. But nobody back home wants to show THAT to the American people! If anyone is playing God, it is the Liberal media who is trying to create a false world of news to feed to the American people to affect their emotions and political views. Using people's misery and maniopulating the truth for your own personal gain is playing God! Sometimes the liberal media is worse than freakin' Al Jazeera! At least you KNOW they are on the other side and say so proudly!
I'll have you know that I am the one of the only few on this website to post the good things we are doing in Iraq. And I was the first one to do this:

01110520grey20furilla20in20ira.jpg
34994770meiraqikid0xk.jpg

34994779pitch5du.jpg
49338735pi091505a14gw.jpg

Do you even know what happened in Falluja? Did you know it was completely taken over by insurgents at one point? That they seized houses and were using them as torture and execution centers, killing anyone who wanted to be free, turned from Hussein, and helped the Americans? Did you know they kidnapped Iraqi people and used them as human shields to protect themselves from us when we went in to secure Fallujah? So, yeah - the insurgents DID do that to Fallujah. They forced us to take them out - chose the urban area for a battle ground because they knew that was their best bet to defeat us and kill as many Amricans, and Iraqis, as possible. Once we killed the insurgents or drove them to the next town, they were back within a few weeks - we did not have the manning to hold the town nor did we know they would comne back. They did, and they started up shop again just like before, preying on Iraqi people while trying to kill Americans. Zarqawi talks about fighting and killing only Americans, but he showed he was full of BS when he attacked a Muslim wedding party in Jordan, killing nothing BUT Muslims. His tactics, like those in Falluja, also expose him as a liar!

But you've been there, and you know more about what heappened in Fallujah than me, right?!
Sorry, I don't buy your lame rap. Less than 1200 people took over a city the size of Long Beach, California! What have you been smoking?

disneydude said:
I find it very disheartening that George Bush thinks that he is above the law.
Despite right wing spin that is trying to make it a matter of "national security" it is clear that George Bush broke the law when he authorized domestic spying. If George Bush has nothing to hide then he should release the records regarding the spying. However, he constantly hides behind the dogma of "an ongoing investigation" to cover up.
I guess this is what we get when our leaders become annointed rather than elected. Because George was appointed by the Supreme Court in 2000 he obviously thinks that he is "King" rather than "President" which in turn comes with complete power (at least in his mind).

Why can't the left in this country not recognize that King George is NOT a right-winger? He's a social-democratic globalist! Even this "war on terror" is nothing less than his neoconservative idealism gone amuck! Neoconservatives are of a Trokskyist political philosophy!

He stomping all over the Constitution and attempting to advance world social-democratic hegemony. Failing miserably at it... but trying all the same.

What's right-wing about that?

What a totally Liberal Media Answer to my post - you can create any 'vision' you choose to defend your side of the story, much the same way the liberal media has used their cameras and reporters to show only the negative things that are going on in Iraq, hiding the truth of what is really going on there.

If you want to know what is REALLY going on over there, as a soldier who is coming back from his 2nd or 3rd tour, not reporters who write stories from within and never leave the safety of the Green Zone not a politician who calls our soldiers Nazis while using them for his own personal political ambush on his opponent!

I will give you a 'B' for creativity, though.

Back
Top Bottom