• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations

Leagalize yes, but I doubt that any state would reschedule it. Only the DEA could do that.
Biden would be involved in rescheduling it, and both he and Harris are for doing that. They both are for leaving it up to the states.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Should Mike Tyson be put in jail becouse of his drug farm?

Trump and Pence have been running their mouths for years about 'Law and Order'. Now when we actually get a prosecutor running for VP, they and all their followers go running around condemning her. You can't have it both ways people.

Trumpsters are scared to death of her. Afraid she just may expose some of Trump's real crimes.

Biden would be involved in rescheduling it, and both he and Harris are for doing that. They both are for leaving it up to the states.

However, if they rescheduled it, you would need a doctors Rx for it.

It is best to follow the Colorado model.

So as a prosecutor are you saying she should have just ignored the law? Let’s get your ass on record for this. Are you saying she should have been derelict on her job and not prosecuted anyone for drug crimes? Don’t run away, answer the question.

...only a monstrous republicrat authoritarian fool would countenance these stinking 'drug laws'.... :cuckoo:

...but it's all these bankster puppet republicrats ever offer as candidates... another reason to boycott these republicrats... all...

However, if they rescheduled it, you would need a doctors Rx for it.

It is best to follow the Colorado model.
Better than what we have today or what Trump supports.

Willing to bet that if a bill passes through a Biden admin to legalize pot, leave it up to the states, it would get signed by Biden.

Willing to bet that if a bill passes through a Biden admin to legalize pot, leave it up to the states, it would get signed by Biden.

....anyone not a republicrat-level ignoramus understands that the issue of 'pot' is already a 'state's rights' issue....

...remember, the federal constitution was silent on alcohol [and IS silent on pot, etc.] and had to be amended to make alcohol 'a federal issue'... the con. has never been amended to authorize federal involvement in 'pot' or any other drug...

[republicrats.... ugh...] :cuckoo:

I hope that he would sign it.

Back
Top Bottom