• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Dept. Creating Unit Focused on Domestic Terrorism

A hate crime is terrorism. We don't call it that because it's white people. White people commit hate crimes. Minorities commit terrorism. Maybe next we could get rid of hate crimes and just start acknowledging white terrorism. Step one would be to declare white supremacist organizations to be terrorist groups. They've murdered countless people in decades of violence in their name.

Are we ready to confront white terrorism? Probably not. We'll employ euphemisms for some time.

More black kids are killed in Chicago in a month than white supremacists kill in how many years? A problem that is never mention by the likes of you.

I hate white supremacists, but I think your analogy is totally ****ed, and that you don't know squat to begin with.

Find another subject to screw up.

13% of the population commits almost 50% of violent crimes

You liberals didn't give a shit about riots until Jan. 6.
And around 13% of the population lives in poverty, too.

Would you like to bet that almost 82.66% of violent crimes do NOT take place in urban areas?

Would you like to bet that almost 82% of America's "Black" population does NOT live in urban areas?

Premeditated treason?

It was a riot and you expect me to take you serious?

Your reductionism ignores the intent. All angry mobs are not equal. Riot is too nice of a word for what the fascist hoard was attempting to perpetrate against the US.

And around 13% of the population lives in poverty, too.

Would you like to bet that almost 82.66% of violent crimes do NOT take place in urban areas?

Would you like to bet that almost 82% of America's "Black" population does NOT live in urban areas?

Links?

Your reductionism ignores the intent. All angry mobs are not equal. Riot is too nice of a word for what the fascist hoard was attempting to perpetrate against the US.

BS.

They were asshole rioters who took advantage of a incompetent DC police force.

Anyone who thinks that they thought they could overthrow the entire US government is a ****ing idiot.

You mean like a year ago Jan 6th?

Boy the wheels of justice and the attempts to fight it sure do turn slow??!

We already have the capacity to go after violent citizens, hint: It starts with F and ends with I. In fact, it's like their primary job!

Just admit that this is [political in nature and really has nothing to do with securing our democracy. It's securing the democracy that a single party wants because when the tables are turned there will be howls heard in the Arctic from here when they start going after favored Democrat groups.
The FBI wasn't able to prevent or stop the insurrection. It is appropriate to launch an additional effort. Can't have too many heads protecting the country. Why do you think I said anything about securing our democracy? That's another subject.

I hereby request that the Justice Department cease and desist criminalizing poverty via police-State functionilty or warfare-State functionality since only a welfare-State is expressly enumerated in our federal Constitution. This must be considered an unnecessary and improper use of the social power to infringe upon Individual LIberty while institutionally established, unequal protection of the laws exists and is the root cause of poverty in our Republic.
I am sure many many people care about your request.

But unfortunately for you we are not going to start making the taxpayers give you more money just because you are too lazy to work and move out of your moms basement.

Just curious. Has the nation's death toll from "domestic terrorism" over the last, say, decade come close to the total of homicides recorded in the average weekend in Chicago's South Side?

We continue to focus on the wrong problems.

BS.

They were asshole rioters who took advantage of a incompetent DC police force.

Anyone who thinks that they thought they could overthrow the entire US government is a ****ing idiot.

I think there's another, more insidious, form of idiocy where people refuse to learn from history or even see what's in front of their faces. No country is more vulnerable than one where the citizens don't think it could happen to them. People are being charged with sedition for a reason. You're dangerously naive.

I didn't hear you blaming the police for criminal activity when it was the left rioting? Why is that? Are police only incompetent when the criminals are Republican traitors? I think you showed your hand and its full of white race cards.

--
O.K., this is a start.
I suspect the rioters/attackers/insurgents/revolutionaries - whatever your choice of words are for 1/6 - will have to face that they may have unleashed more troubles upon themselves than they realized.
And, be aware that these guys will also go after any organized violence of the type that occurred in Minneapolis & Portland. And that too, is a good thing!
Good!
Garland may be catching on...
-Peace
1642221948574.png

I am sure many many people care about your request.

But unfortunately for you we are not going to start making the taxpayers give you more money just because you are too lazy to work and move out of your moms basement.
Your domestic terrorism is duly noted.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Your domestic terrorism is duly noted.
And I am sure that you can quote the part of the constitution that says you are entitled to sit on your butt and have other people support you because you chose to not work. Thanks in advance.

But just FYI. Pretty sure it is against forum rules to accuse posters of committing crimes.

And I am sure that you can quote the part of the constitution that says you are entitled to sit on your butt and have other people support you because you chose to not work. Thanks in advance.

But just FYI. Pretty sure it is against forum rules to accuse posters of committing crimes.
You have a First Amendment and are welcome to your biased opinion. However, there is no appeal to ignorance of the laws or unequal protection of the laws.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

--

O.K., this is a start.

I suspect the rioters/attackers/insurgents/revolutionaries - whatever your choice of words are for 1/6 - will have to face that they may have unleashed more troubles upon themselves than they realized.

And, be aware that these guys will also go after any organized violence of the type that occurred in Minneapolis & Portland. And that too, is a good thing!

Good!
This decision will come back to haunt them after the next real terrorist attack happens and the will have to explain why they politicized “terrorism “.

The Mayor of Seattle literally called the summer of riots “the summer of love”
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

This decision will come back to haunt them after the next real terrorist attack happens and the will have to explain why they politicized “terrorism “.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

These terrorist were in more than just a couple of cities. They showed up in my small town. Everyone I talked to complained all across this country of roads being blocked and the damage they were doing to anyone who tried to go about their business. What is good is a special unit when the police all across this country have been ordered to look the other way as these terrorist stripped citizens of the their freedom and rights.

A special unit will have better efficiency, better internal communication, and more applicable investigatory skills and resources.

This isn't just about 'reaction', but about pro-action.

We had to have a constable at the polls 2020 for the first time in the 40 years I worked the polls. I always thought it was illegal. But thanks to terrorist threats we had police at the polls. People were afraid to go downtown because of the terrorist masquerading as protesters. They blocked streets and ran up to and screamed at people trying to go about their business.

Terrible stuff. I'm with you, here.

The FBI already does this and has been for years. Why the need for a separate unit? Seems this is just a way to spend more money we don’t have by duplicating capabilities that already exist within the DOJ, or maybe a way to get around existing restrictions against what the FBI is allowed to do.
Consolidated expertise, efficiency, communication.

A special unit will have better efficiency, better internal communication, and more applicable investigatory skills and resources.
The federal government can't be in hundreds of cities across this country monitoring every peaceful protest. Local police and government can and should be the ones. Every city and town already has a police force. The problem is not the police. I was an MP and I still have lots of friends that are police. It is our government (both corrupt parties) that stop the police from doing their job and support protesting that turns to terrorism as long as it benefits the party. We saw this in Portland and cities all across the country for over a year. Then we wonder why people think it can be done at our capitol as well? Well our government basically told them for a year that this kind of action was OK and would be tolerated by the left looking the other way as long as it benefited their party. If attacking a federal building in cities like Portland are tolerated why would it not be tolerated in DC?

Trump was clearly told that protecting a federal building from terrorist was wrong by the democrats. When he tried to restore order on the federal level with all these protest that had gotten c=out of control and local government had failed completely to protect the citizens Trump was told the local government would handle should handle it. He was told the same thing about the pandemic. You know this to be true. Now that the democrats are in charge it is OK. Do you support 2 faced governing.

And if you believe that I have a bridge for sale

View attachment 67369091

The rationale is, IMHO, ghost stories and scare tactics. Investigating parents complaining about the quality and content of their children's education, for instance.

Well, they missed 1/6 completely. If this improves efficiency & communication, then i think it's worth a try.

Let's see them go after LW terrorists; then I'll be convinced.

They have been. And hopefully it will continue.

That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.
What the frigfrack does any of that word salad have to do with what he said and what occurred in Seattle?

The FBI wasn't able to prevent or stop the insurrection. It is appropriate to launch an additional effort. Can't have too many heads protecting the country. Why do you think I said anything about securing our democracy? That's another subject.
Everyone knew a large crowd of people were coming to the capitol. We had seen for over a year the violence by protesters in every city in the country. Local leadership did nothing but support terrorism. Why there was not enough police there to secure the capitol is the same as why our border is not secure and why we saw all the terrorism all across this country. It was allowed to happen by the government. So what good will more government be.

We saw how the local authorities did nothing to stop the protest from getting out of hand in every city in this country. The police were no allowed to arrest people burning, looting, destroying property, and terrorizing law abiding citizens. This is what needs to be addressed by the federal government. We need a task force finding out why the leaders of these cities did nothing to protect peoples rights and property. These leaders are the people who need to be removed from office and prosecuted. We need to do the same with the capitol protest. The only reason people died is because proper police protection was not provided. We need a task force to go after the idiots masquerading as leaders who dropped the ball or looked the other way. If it turns out they are just incompetent then we need to remove them from being leaders. They need to be prosecuted as well so other leaders will see this will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom