• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Dept. Creating Unit Focused on Domestic Terrorism

January 6, 2021 was a national disgrace and everyone understands this.

But Liberals/Progressives didn't give a shit about law and order until those morons rioted inside the capital building on Jan. 6, 2021

****ing hypocrites.......every last one of them.
Preach

Well, they missed 1/6 completely. If this improves efficiency & communication, then i think it's worth a try.

They have been. And hopefully it will continue.
They have?

Good luck with that.

Liberals allowed radicals to take over entire city neighborhoods while calling it a summer of love.
What were those cities completely burned down we keep hearing about?

“We’re gonna need a bigger boat!”

So are they gonna start investigating Antifa and BLM or is this just all another gimmick ?
A partisan gimmick.

You lost me, here.
Perhaps in reference to Secretary Cardona soliciting a letter from the school board association and AG Garland setting up the FBI to investigate school board meetings

Perhaps in reference to Secretary Cardona soliciting a letter from the school board association and AG Garland setting up the FBI to investigate school board meetings

In the context of his post, that doesn't make sense either.

I'm now beginning to think he was dotting his 'I's, and crossing his 'T's.
One problem. which others may have already pointed out, there is no "domestic terrorism" crime in the US Code. A bit odd that the DOJ would establish a unit for something that isn't classified as a crime.

In the context of his post, that doesn't make sense either.
The implication being that the administration rebranded the issues at school board meetings as "terrorism" for political purposes.

One problem. which others may have already pointed out, there is no "domestic terrorism" crime in the US Code. A bit odd that the DOJ would establish a unit for something that isn't classified as a crime.

Irrelevant.

Well, they missed 1/6 completely. If this improves efficiency & communication, then i think it's worth a try.

They have been. And hopefully it will continue.
1/6 was touring the peoples house without a tourism pass. And in any event the fact the people can’t walk into the capitol without permission is a moral evil

I think you’re using a definition of consolidating that I’m not familiar with.

??

You're consolidating like resources, to allow better efficiency and communication.

So are they gonna start investigating Antifa and BLM or is this just all another gimmick ?
Not as long as they think Antifa and BLM are regime allies.

The implication being that the administration rebranded the issues at school board meetings as "terrorism" for political purposes.

I still don't get the point you guys are attempting to make.

DOJ identified a growing internal threat, and they formed a unit to better fight it.

1/6 was touring the peoples house without a tourism pass. And in any event the fact the people can’t walk into the capitol without permission is a moral evil

Tell that to the 700+ indicted, or the Oath Keeper's now in custody, and God knows how many more yet to come.

'Tourists,' my ass.

Tell that to the 700+ indicted, or the Oath Keeper's now in custody, and God knows how many more yet to come.

'Tourists,' my ass.
Yes, they were not wise to realize that a peaceful demonstration that’s not geared towards leftist violence would not be tolerated by the regime.

The fact though they’re being held as a regime dissidents is not evidence of a crime though. In fact the leadership of other major countries in the world have recognized the electoral justice protestors as being politically oppressed

??

You're consolidating like resources, to allow better efficiency and communication.
When a new government agency or unit is created, it requires additional resources, it will have a separate organizational chart, and is the opposite of efficiency. The DOJ already possesses an organization that’s focused on domestic terrorism, so this smells to me more like turf expansion than anything else.

I still don't get the point you guys are attempting to make.

DOJ identified a growing internal threat, and they formed a unit to better fight it.
What are the numbers? This rather left leaning group has identified 112 killings in the US by far right associated people in the last 20 years.

To put that in context, there were 800 killings in Chicago alone in 2021 alone.

Back
Top Bottom