• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just when you thought the world could not be more sick...

That is extremely sick, for sure. One consolation is he was not part of a grooming gang, that was made up with other family members. Moreover, those family members facilitated the abuse of the victim by transporting them to other 'like minded' gangs, who share the same value system. That would be sicker for sure....

You mean grooming gangs like the Church?

I thought we were NOT allowed to say "specifically" when discussing these kinds of offence? For as long as I can remember, that is exactly what you and others have promulgated on this forum!

What are you babbling about? Oh let me guess... the Rotherham gang. You have been trying to put this into the debate for a while I see..

As I have pointed out many times before, your hatred of this specific gang and Muslims in general... clouds your judgement. You ignore the Christian grooming gang called the Catholic Church and you ignore the grooming gang in your own Parliament. Why is that? You and your cohorts are the ones that constantly ramble on about abuses of children and women by Muslims in Europe, and yet ignore fully situations like the above.. why? This is hardly the first case of child abuse in the UK that does not involve Muslims.. in fact a huge majority dont involve Muslims.

How about for once you dont focus on the religion of the criminals but on the acts they have committed...?

That is extremely sick, for sure. One consolation is he was not part of a grooming gang, that was made up with other family members. Moreover, those family members facilitated the abuse of the victim by transporting them to other 'like minded' gangs, who share the same value system. That would be sicker for sure....

Wth?

The two girls were repeatedly raped, sexually abused and assaulted for years. Why are you attempting to downplay what happened to them? There is NO consolation for the victims of that animals crimes.

Wth?

The two girls were repeatedly raped, sexually abused and assaulted for years. Why are you attempting to downplay what happened to them? There is NO consolation for the victims of that animals crimes.

I think that gunner is pissed because he can't post a Muslim angle to this one yet. :roll:

What are you babbling about? Oh let me guess... the Rotherham gang. You have been trying to put this into the debate for a while I see..

As I have pointed out many times before, your hatred of this specific gang and Muslims in general... clouds your judgement. You ignore the Christian grooming gang called the Catholic Church and you ignore the grooming gang in your own Parliament. Why is that? You and your cohorts are the ones that constantly ramble on about abuses of children and women by Muslims in Europe, and yet ignore fully situations like the above.. why? This is hardly the first case of child abuse in the UK that does not involve Muslims.. in fact a huge majority dont involve Muslims.

How about for once you dont focus on the religion of the criminals but on the acts they have committed...?

We aren't saying that sick abusive bastards need an excuse or are bred within a certain group, I hope?
We should talk individual, the sick mind of one particular person.

I have a feeling that he will. I wonder why stories like this keep coming from the UK more so than other countries? (Or is that a misbegotten perception?)
(I mean other than ISIS controlled countries - no telling about that aberration)

They dont. It comes down to language. While this case is specifically sick, incest, child abuse is common in all countries, but because the media is not english then the reporting is not picked up by people like us. I could post a few cases from Denmark.. there was a woman who sold her daughter for sex on a ferry, or the father that abused his daughter for years, or the parents that abused their children for years. Or we can go to South America where there has been cases of 9 year olds having kids with their fathers, or worse. Hell Fitzl in Austria only really came to our attention because of the length of the abuse... there was a similar case not long ago in Sweden. Hear about it? Nope..

I agree that it is definitely cross cultural as is incest and every other blackness the human heart can imagine

We aren't saying that sick abusive bastards need an excuse or are bred within a certain group, I hope?
We should talk individual, the sick mind of one particular person.

Gunner is/was.. only reason to bring in the Rotherham grooming gang... while ignoring all other grooming gangs because they are not Muslim.

When I was in the early years in TV we had what we called "The dead kid file", it was a horror, because there were seven missing kids with nothing in common and from seven different areas. The dead kid file was no-where land for any reporter as all you could say, day after day, is that police see no connection.

It broke because of some very clever detective work which was closely followed by a protege', a kid who had "worn" the missing kid albatross no one wanted.

It became one of the greatest injustices ever under Commonwealth law, as prosecutors had to agree to pay $10,000 per body to the killer's wife in order to get a conviction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Olson

With something that horrific, you absolutely have to believe in evil. Not just sinning and ****, but pure, demonic evil. Oddly, at the time I truly believed and stated that it was demonic. What is odd is I had no faith in a god then, but could grasp evil. It was years later when I found out that the only serious warning He ever gave was about children: "He who touches the hair of the head of one of these little ones" I think it goes.

So in the "I hope he gets what's coming to him" arena, I have to leave to the God of my understanding who has declared "Vengeance is mine!"

A friend of mine at the time was going out with a woman who worked in the New Westminster courthouse. She told him that a lot of horrific details in the Olsen case never saw the light of day because there was no trial.
She didn't get specific and I didn't want to know. What was reported was bad enough...

A friend of mine at the time was going out with a woman who worked in the New Westminster courthouse. She told him that a lot of horrific details in the Olsen case never saw the light of day because there was no trial.
She didn't get specific and I didn't want to know. What was reported was bad enough...

Very true.

We all knew it. But nothing could be done. A lot of people don't know that the network of logging roads north of Vancouver can lead you all the way to Merrit. Olsen played those roads in his van. There was speculation he may have killed twice as many. It would be impossible to cover that much mountainous terrain in a search for bodies.

I had to agree with the no trial arrangement, just from what I know he did, it was not something anyone wanted coming out.

Also what people don't know is that a VPD cop broke the case for the RCMP.

From a "justice" standpoint, it was the greatest miscarriage in commonwealth history. We may have "got our man" but society was not served and Frankly, considering the spot they were in I have no idea what else could have been done.

He's still in Kingston (or its replacement) but the letters have stopped by court injunction, and every five or six years he files for parole gets to come to BC and get massive media attention. I kind of wish we were more American and some gun lover was there with his new 30 calibre and high powered scope.

The human mind has an innate capacity for extremes of behaviour and, for me at least, blaming it on demons and such like is a cop out and a way to distance ourselves from our character. Regardless of the mechanism, we share a revulsion for these acts but, I cannot see that the solution is to indulge in supernatural fantasies however well intentioned, or not.

I knew there would be one person who would attack that post.

You have your opinions I have mine.

Goodbye

Gunner is/was.. only reason to bring in the Rotherham grooming gang... while ignoring all other grooming gangs because they are not Muslim.

I see NO quote. Nothing to do with 'isolating' or 'showing' a single group is culpable. That your obsession is fixed on proving non-Muslim atrocities are of 'moral equivalence' speak volumes of your, um.............view.

Wth?

Get a grip. Please show where I have suggested such?

Get a grip. Please show where I have suggested such?
............One consolation is he was not part of a grooming gang, that was made up with other family members. Moreover, those family members facilitated the abuse of the victim by transporting them to other 'like minded' gangs, who share the same value system. That would be sicker for sure....
It's actually nobody's fault but your own if you appear unable to read your own posts.

and this
I see NO quote. Nothing to do with 'isolating' or 'showing' a single group is culpable. That your obsession is fixed on proving non-Muslim atrocities are of 'moral equivalence' speak volumes of your, um.............view.
requires no further comment.

Just reading it suffices.

It's actually nobody's fault but your own if you appear unable to read your own posts.

and thisrequires no further comment.

Just reading it suffices.

Band wagon, much. I CAN READ MUCH FINE! :rofl

Don't worry, you are one of the disciples...lol

Christopher Hitchens would be turning in his grave....

All it takes is to read the exchange
to see your apparent issues with reading. Well, okay, maybe it's with comprehension.

It is an established fact that you resemble the Pavlovian dogs any time a heinous crime finds mention, in that you immediately seek comparison to another in your eyes far worse crime, worse because it was committed by any Muslim.

To then accuse anyone pointing out this fallacy of logical thinking of the very thing you're doing, little realizing what a victim of your own projections you have become.

Finally having nothing left to squeeze out of the argumentative conundrum you've submerged yourself in, other than to flee to inanities, non sequiturs and ad hominems.

demonstrated here
Band wagon, much. I CAN READ MUCH FINE! :rofl

Don't worry, you are one of the disciples...lol

Christopher Hitchens would be turning in his grave....
All of which is truly pitiful in any presentation of what's supposed to be pertinent argument.

Edit: P.S. regarding the quote you can't see, here it is once again
If you believe not having specifically named Rotherham to have been a particularly clever move, forget it.

It wasn't even "particularly" silly.

Such is the honesty of your presentations.:roll:

Last edited:
Very true.

We all knew it. But nothing could be done. A lot of people don't know that the network of logging roads north of Vancouver can lead you all the way to Merrit. Olsen played those roads in his van. There was speculation he may have killed twice as many. It would be impossible to cover that much mountainous terrain in a search for bodies.

I had to agree with the no trial arrangement, just from what I know he did, it was not something anyone wanted coming out.

Also what people don't know is that a VPD cop broke the case for the RCMP.

From a "justice" standpoint, it was the greatest miscarriage in commonwealth history. We may have "got our man" but society was not served and Frankly, considering the spot they were in I have no idea what else could have been done.

He's still in Kingston (or its replacement) but the letters have stopped by court injunction, and every five or six years he files for parole gets to come to BC and get massive media attention. I kind of wish we were more American and some gun lover was there with his new 30 calibre and high powered scope.

He (Olson) was in the Surrey RCMP lock-up while the body search was happening and I expected some distraught father to storm the place and do him in.
Didn't he die? Cancer, I think.

"I may not believe in god, but I know there's a hell, I've been living there" is one of the classic lines I ever heard come out of a 12 step meeting.

I do believe in demons, I have seen enough in my life to be convinced; there is simply no other explanation for what some "legally sane" people do. The above mentioned Clifford Robert Olsen was not content to rob the lives of at least 11 children, but wrote horrific letters to the parents from his cell, describing what he did to them. That is evil.
Yes, that is pure evil. Evil spirits, demons, whatever. Perhaps once in a while an evil spirit is born into a human body. Or, perhaps some people are just born evil. I really don't know.

He (Olson) was in the Surrey RCMP lock-up while the body search was happening and I expected some distraught father to storm the place and do him in.
Didn't he die? Cancer, I think.

He did. I had forgotten about that. But since then he has been overshadowed by Willie Pickton.

I don't know why but its always BC that has this kind of gruesome crap. at least the "highway of tears" is getting attention and maybe a solution

Yes, that is pure evil. Evil spirits, demons, whatever. Perhaps once in a while an evil spirit is born into a human body. Or, perhaps some people are just born evil. I really don't know.

Mo way to know really. What I have found exceptional is how serial killers are always said to have been "quite, keep to themselves"; there is something beyond out knowledge going on

All it takes is to read the exchange
to see your apparent issues with reading. Well, okay, maybe it's with comprehension.

It is an established fact that you resemble the Pavlovian dogs any time a heinous crime finds mention, in that you immediately seek comparison to another in your eyes far worse crime, worse because it was committed by any Muslim.

To then accuse anyone pointing out this fallacy of logical thinking of the very thing you're doing, little realizing what a victim of your own projections you have become.

Finally having nothing left to squeeze out of the argumentative conundrum you've submerged yourself in, other than to flee to inanities, non sequiturs and ad hominems.

demonstrated hereAll of which is truly pitiful in any presentation of what's supposed to be pertinent argument.

Edit: P.S. regarding the quote you can't see, here it is once againIf you believe not having specifically named Rotherham to have been a particularly clever move, forget it.

It wasn't even "particularly" silly.

Such is the honesty of your presentations.:roll:

For the record, this is where gunner specifically identified that 'grooming gangs made up of family members' is a Pakistani Muslim issue only. So when he refers in this thread to, 'he was not part of a grooming gang, that was made up with other family members' gunner is specifically posting about Muslims of Pakistani descent. He also isolated the 'family' element as being of utmost importance in making this kind of crime particularly heinous. In his eyes, it is not the crime or victim that matters so much as the religion and relatedness of the perpetrators. I'm sure that these two girls will be comforted by that.

Your deflection is sickening. Once again, please provide evidence of the 'very same ' behaviour, from any other community. That is, the perpetrators are related ie brothers, cousins and uncles and then victims are shared with other identical communities? What the f... Saville has to do with this, I have no idea.

Produce one of these 'spirits' or 'demons', or any evidence for them, and we have something to talk about.

For the record, this is where gunner specifically identified that 'grooming gangs made up of family members' is a Pakistani Muslim issue only. So when he refers in this thread to, 'he was not part of a grooming gang, that was made up with other family members' gunner is specifically posting about Muslims of Pakistani descent. He also isolated the 'family' element as being of utmost importance in making this kind of crime particularly heinous. In his eyes, it is not the crime or victim that matters so much as the religion and relatedness of the perpetrators. I'm sure that these two girls will be comforted by that.
Indeed.

In that context he once asked me to point out any crime (by non-Muslims) that was that "distinctly Pakistani".

I never dignified it with a response.

I think that gunner is pissed because he can't post a Muslim angle to this one yet. :roll:

The crime debate is not based on religion, before muslims became a big issue there were still many complaints of luxury prisons and low punishments for rape.

These kind of crimes disgust me, but what disgust me even more is when progressives gives these horrible people a few years in luxury prison.

Back
Top Bottom