• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just when you thought the world could not be more sick...

I don't bother altogether.

Only irritation left is that one can't turn off the notifications here (v.bulletin makes no provision) so I still get to know that "the blanked" quote me. OTH it's amusing that they do, so I grin and move on.

I knew you weren't that bright. Notifications can be disabled. But how would you know, you have only been here a year.

No. Your problem is thinking you know more than me. Like I said, attitude.

Ha, seeing as you were the one with the old rape cliche it's clear who really knows more LOL.

I don't bother altogether.

Sometimes you can engage and discuss - sometimes it's not worth the bother because you find you're beating your head against a wall.

Ha, seeing as you were the one with the old rape cliche it's clear who really knows more LOL.

Sometimes you can engage and discuss - sometimes it's not worth the bother because you find you're beating your head against a wall.

You actually do not think rape, by Muslim men, is a huge problem in Europe. Then you know 0. You are content with the cover ups and apologies. You are right you are not worth debating.

.........Sometimes you can engage and discuss - sometimes it's not worth the bother because you find you're beating your head against a wall.
.........to be pertinently applied to this one, believe me.

Trouble with the software here is I'd have to turn off quote notifications altogether, something which the odd "blank" doesn't really merit. So I'll just stick with grinning.

Now, reading your posts as I'm prone to, all that's left is that he be no longer quoted in yours and we'd both save ourselves the sight alone of that silly font color. :mrgreen:

Why stop there? Here's a list of other cliches you can throw into the thread.

Knock yourself out.
Far right people will get super confused by your list, they agree with many of your points, but at the same time feel that you are making fun of them. :)

However, I am not sure that it did fit in this situation unless there is some history that I don't know about. Many european countries do experience an increase in rape due to immigration, we have seen the incidents in Germany and Sweden and statistics from Oslo show that immigrants do more than 60% of the rapes and nearly 100% of the assult rapes. This is an issue we need to deal with, if we want women to be able to feel safe at night in the future.

Last edited:
Far right people will get super confused by your list, they agree with many of your points, but at the same time feel that you are making fun of them. :)

However, I am not sure that it did fit in this situation unless there is some history that I don't know about. Many european countries do experience an increase in rape due to immigration, we have seen the incidents in Germany and Sweden and statistics from Oslo show that immigrants do more than 60% of the rapes and nearly 100% of the assult rapes. This is an issue we need to deal with, if we want women to be able to feel safe at night in the future.
You keep coming up with these claims and you keep doing it without any substantiation.

So why don't you just put an IMO behind anything you post and that can be seen for what it is?

Otherwise I'd have to challenge you on the 60pct rape increase that you see in Norway and we all know by now where you being challenged leaves you.

You keep coming up with these claims and you keep doing it without any substantiation.

So why don't you just put an IMO behind anything you post and that can be seen for what it is?

Otherwise I'd have to challenge you on the 60pct rape increase that you see in Norway and we all know by now where you being challenged leaves you.

Not 60% increase, immigrants share is over 60% in Oslo.

Rape by country background (Norway, Europe, America, Africa, Asia, Middle East)
RapeOslo.png
https://www.politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf

That's even more stupid as a claim.

Just look at that chart again.

You do realize that if you want to do really good Muslim bashing you can't count in Europeans and Americans?
I said 60% are immigrants, not 60% are muslim. And my intention is not to bash muslims, but to make sure europe remain a safe and prosperus place.

Africa, asia and the middle east represent nearly 50% of the rapes in Oslo, despite being 12% of the population in Oslo in 2010 (source SSB). If they had the same overrepresentation, but was 50% of the population in Oslo, then Oslo would be a quite dangerous city for women. That is something we do not want, so we should ensure it doesn't happen, don't you agree?

Last edited:

The problem is there is a huge problem with the cultures. One secular and one Islamic. Of course the know it alls will act like they do, with arrogance and insults to your intelligence(in this case mine). And will pick at any error in their sarcastic and uninvolved way. Too bad none of it changes the fact that multiculture under the emasculated leaders of Europe is a joke, kind of like the people that defend them.

Islam might never touch their little world, but if it does they will find themselves in the same boat as the helpless citizens not supported by their government. And that is because people like themselves think ignoring problems, and other posters, they will go away.

FAT CHANCE.

I said 60% are immigrants, not 60% are muslim. And my intention is not to bash muslims, but to make sure europe remain a safe and prosperus place.

Africa, asia and the middle east represent nearly 50% of the rapes in Oslo, despite being 12% of the population in Oslo in 2010 (source SSB). If they had the same overrepresentation, but was 50% of the population in Oslo, then Oslo would be a quite dangerous city for women. That is something we do not want, so we should ensure it doesn't happen, don't you agree?
So a 50% population of Oslo that would be (theoretically) composed of Asians, Africans and those from the M.E. would then have a multiplication factor on rape cases of over 4, as compared to today?

Leading to a rise in incidents already committed of up to 200 pct.?

And this you know how?

Not 60% increase, immigrants share is over 60% in Oslo.

Rape by country background (Norway, Europe, America, Africa, Asia, Middle East)
View attachment 67200302
https://www.politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf

As pointed out, your statistics include more than just muslims...

Only the self identified of the far right would agree with my cliches and we'll see if they could work out I was making fun of them...........

Back
Top Bottom