• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just want to let people know....

On the profile I checked Independent, not really true. I am a registered independent but when it comes to voting I always vote the republican party line. Some Independents pride themselves on voting the person rather than the party, they did their homework, they are 'informed voters' but in reality if they lean to the right and vote for a democrat they are jumping on the liberal bandwagon to be governed by the liberal agenda, waste of a vote same as voting for a third party candidate with no chance of winning.

On the profile I checked Independent, not really true. I am a registered independent but when it comes to voting I always vote the republican party line. Some Independents pride themselves on voting the person rather than the party, they did their homework, they are 'informed voters' but in reality if they lean to the right and vote for a democrat they are jumping on the liberal bandwagon to be governed by the liberal agenda, waste of a vote same as voting for a third party candidate with no chance of winning.

Actually some Independents really are Independent, holding both conservative and liberal views depending upon the issue. I've voted a split ticket all my life, depending upon individual candidates and individual issues. Although I've been a fiscal conservative and a registered republican all my life, I have liberal views of equality under the law. Now anyone who simply checks either every R or every D as they go down the list is certainly entitled to do so; personally, I prefer to do my homework, actually read the text of ballot propositions and candidate qualifications, and make my own decision. Otherwise, I might as well send my blank, signed ballot to the RNC and ask them to fill it out for me.

That's because you were 7 yrs old. :roll:

giphy.gif

Well, it's a good thing we didn't elect Trump to be our pastor! He is from New York, that is how many New Yorkers talk/behave. I find him to be extremely funny, greatest troll the media has ever seen, and is always three steps ahead of everyone else, that I can tell you!

Back
Top Bottom