• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jury reaches verdict in Trump rape defamation trial

Genuinely don’t see how this makes a difference to Trump other than 5 million out of pocket. Can’t see it moving the needle at all.
Man was caught on audio boasting about sexual assault years ago and it didn’t stop Americans from voting for him.

Yeah, whatever. Anything to take the focus on the head of the GOP whose ass Ronna has to kiss on the daily was found liable for sexually assaulting Carrol and then defaming her. That's who is the standard bearer for today's GOP.
Yeah whatever back atcha. Trump’s a piece of shit and you think people don’t already know that? Do you really think this verdict is going to change anything for either cult?

Yeah whatever back atcha. Trump’s a piece of shit and you think people don’t already know that? Do you really think this verdict is going to change anything for either cult?
It will have no affect on his deluded cult but it may sway some independents.

So this should be a huge win for the left. Should it not?
Not really. We've learned that the right doesn't care about actual sexual predators in their midst. To the right, it is indistinguishible between Trump characterizing himself as a sexual assaulter and a jury confirming it. He's still their guy. We're seeing exactly that today.

Only if Trump is found liable or guilty. Had he been vindicated it would be a very different story.
Honest to Gawd, many of these rightists absolutely despise America. To hear them describe their country they live in a third-world pit of corruption. The cops are crooked, the judicial system is corrupt, the election process is a ridiculous sham, the right have nothing but contempt for the USA.

I didn’t say that and neither did she. Why do you insist on lying?
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.

What is the connection between this story and the border?

That’s possible, but I don’t think it’s going to change the outcome of the election, assuming Trump is the nominee.

So this should be a huge win for the left. Should it not?
A sexual abuser will have a legal bill that will end up getting paid by his hateful supporters... so no, not really.

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.

What is the connection between this story and the border?
You didn’t misunderstand. You read my post and chose to lie.

"Independents" who vote for Trump are the sort of extremists who call themselves that because they think the GOP is too woke.

Both sides!!! Always good stuff, compelling, worthy of a newsletter!!

In the meantime, poor Ronna has a job defending the guy who leads her party who was just found liable for sexually assaulting a woman and then defaming her, and now owes her around $5 million.

The cons 2024! Sexual abuser Don for president! The republican party is officially a criminal enterprise (we already knew). SLIME!

Genuinely don’t see how this makes a difference to Trump other than 5 million out of pocket. Can’t see it moving the needle at all.
Man was caught on audio boasting about sexual assault years ago and it didn’t stop Americans from voting for him.
From a purely political perspective, it might help swing independent voters away, but even in that scenario I suspect most minds are made up.

So before a million years ago, what was the rule? Asking for a time traveler friend of mine. :)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good question, and one worth sorting out when traveling back in time, because the legal system back then wasn't as well defined as it is now.
😜

Connection between my post and your lie?
The goal was to maneuver you into demonstrating that there is no connection between the border and this story, which I have succeeded in.

How many BIDEN flags are you seeing on Subarus?

Back
Top Bottom