• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jonathan Turley Rips Apart Obama’s ‘Leaked’ Statement About the DOJ and Flynn

Investigating your hero is not illegal.

Law enforcement should not be afraid to look into the connections between political candidates and enemies of the United States simply because the candidate can scream loud enough about a “deep state”.

Do you apply that same standard to the Obama administration?

Or is it only about Trump to you?

btw, I don't see Trump's name in the thread title. Do you?

Anyway, Flynn is not my hero.

So? That doesn't mean he's innocent.
Correct. The documents show that he is innocent.

Not when Trump does it.
This is the part that you cannot seem to grasp--Trump doesn't.

I know that is opposed to your deeply held faith, but there is very strong evidence.

Investigating your hero is not illegal.

Law enforcement should not be afraid to look into the connections between political candidates and enemies of the United States simply because the candidate can scream loud enough about a “deep state”.
Investigating anyone without just cause is illegal. Hence the criminal probes into the prosecutors and the investigators.

We know, Trump is.

If you have any credible evidence that Obama or anyone in his administration was working for the benefit of an enemy of the United States, you should turn it into the authorities. Until then it’s nothing more than a desperate smear attempt and whataboutism.

PS: we all know whose supporters still are throwing a tantrum over Obama have been president all these years later.

We know, Trump is.

If you have any credible evidence that Obama or anyone in his administration was working for the benefit of an enemy of the United States, you should turn it into the authorities. Until then it’s nothing more than a desperate smear attempt and whataboutism.

PS: we all know whose supporters still are throwing a tantrum over Obama have been president all these years later.

There is a plethora of evidence that Obama administration has been working for the Democratic Party. (And the authorities already know.)

I know that is opposed to your deeply held faith, but there is very strong evidence.

Investigating anyone without just cause is illegal. Hence the criminal probes into the prosecutors and the investigators.

Donald Trump and his associates more than gave just cause.

The vindictive hunt by Trump cultists born out of authoritarian fantasies about locking up anyone who opposes them doesn’t change the facts.

There is a plethora of evidence that Obama administration has been working for the Democratic Party. (And the authorities already know.)

Donald Trump and his associates, meanwhile, have been busily helping actual enemies of the United States.

How many IG’s have to be fired before it isn’t viewed as normal?

Puigb=usual suspect. Dimocraps=low information mass. Now his post means something.
smallvoice smearing another poster with ZERO thread content.
This what a Gestapo DoJ looks like under 'Iran-Contra' cover-up authoritarian Barr.

Donald Trump and his associates, meanwhile, have been busily helping actual enemies of the United States.

I thought Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer are mad at Trump

I thought Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer are mad at Trump

Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff are associates of Trump? Since when? Trump’s cohorts are too busy arranging his wedding to Kim Jong Un and helping KGB Vlad spread his influence.

Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff are associates of Trump? Since when? Trump’s cohorts are too busy arranging his wedding to Kim Jong Un and helping KGB Vlad spread his influence.

I think you understood my point.

Donald Trump and his associates more than gave just cause. The vindictive hunt by Trump cultists born out of authoritarian fantasies about locking up anyone who opposes them doesn’t change the facts.
Not according to the FBI agents running the initial investigation. The vindictive hunt by senior FBI and DoJ persons, in spite of exculpatory evidence, is the crux of the matter. The decision to withdraw charges is based on the fact that the only illegal acts were by law enforcement.

If you believe in the rule of law, then you are cheering this action by DoJ. It let's an innocent man go free.

How many IG’s have to be fired before it isn’t viewed as normal?
How did the IG enter into this? His report was scathing, but his purview was limited and he has no power to indict or prosecute.

Not according to the FBI agents running the initial investigation. The vindictive hunt by senior FBI and DoJ persons, in spite of exculpatory evidence, is the crux of the matter. The decision to withdraw charges is based on the fact that the only illegal acts were by law enforcement.

If you believe in the rule of law, then you are cheering this action by DoJ. It let's an innocent man go free.

How did the IG enter into this? His report was scathing, but his purview was limited and he has no power to indict or prosecute.

Amazing Barr has installed his guys.

Yep the Deep State
Exactly. Just remember you were the one that said it.

You know that sarcasm doesn't work if there is too much truth, right?

Exactly. Just remember you were the one that said it.

You know that sarcasm doesn't work if there is too much truth, right?

AG then telecom lawyer (30 million) back to AG = DEEP STATE

smallvoice smearing another poster with ZERO thread content.
This what a Gestapo DoJ looks like under 'Iran-Contra' cover-up authoritarian Barr.

Says The cheatin' White Sox fan...

In case you missed it, I CLEARLY posted that Puigb was the same as the group he tried to denigrate, and correctly identified your group as low information, which you have confirmed with your post. The ONLY "gestapo" DOJ was Obama's AG Eric Holder's, who should be in jail for taking money for the job he didn't do.

Quite right. When I heard Obama's "rule of law" statement, I wondered if he believed that current law validates entrapment.

You guys are seriously embarrassing yourselves this weekend...more than usual. But as I said, the "leaders" gave their minions the talking points, and you guys are following the orders per usual.

Uhhh, no. Sorry if the facts hurt your little feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite right. When I heard Obama's "rule of law" statement, I wondered if he believed that current law validates entrapment.

You do not understand the legal definition of entrapment. Did VP Pence force Flynn to lie as well?

Obama is running scared and trying to tap dance before he gets called in front of a grand jury.

And he's showing us he's a lousy dancer.

That would be cool. He CAN be indicted too.

Back
Top Bottom