• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jonathan Turley Rips Apart Obama’s ‘Leaked’ Statement About the DOJ and Flynn

So Flynn lying is not a problem? The National Security Advisor position doesn’t need to,have honesty and integrity.

Trump fired him for not being honest with Pence, what is your beef? This is not about Pence or Trump, it is about the FBI and DOJ ( Obama's crew) that were dirty. Stop whining about it, you lost bigtime, and there is more to come.

Trump fired him for not being honest with Pence, what is your beef? This is not about Pence or Trump, it is about the FBI and DOJ ( Obama's crew) that were dirty. Stop whining about it, you lost bigtime, and there is more to come.

The blind Trump hate is amazing.

you are changing the goal posts. I never said it is not a problem-what I said it is not a crime and it is between Flynn and his bosses. Hating Trump doesn't create a criminal action against one of his subordinates, not matter how virulent one's hate is

If that were true you would have a point. Flynn knew he was screwed and plead to the lesser charge and cooperated. Flynn forgot he wasn’t in charge and could say and o what he wanted without supervision. He will embarrass the WH again.

If that were true you would have a point. Flynn knew he was screwed and plead to the lesser charge and cooperated. Flynn forgot he wasn’t in charge and could say and o what he wanted without supervision. He will embarrass the WH again.

Knowing quite a bit about federal criminal investigations, the FBI can create a perjury trap for just about anyone. They get your phone records, other records, ask you questions when you don't have that information in front of you, and can then claim you lied if you contradict a record they have-even if innocently. They threatened to go after Flynn's son. Now what exactly did Flynn's alleged lies to the FBI agents do in terms of harming the USA or any citizen?

Knowing quite a bit about federal criminal investigations, the FBI can create a perjury trap for just about anyone. They get your phone records, other records, ask you questions when you don't have that information in front of you, and can then claim you lied if you contradict a record they have-even if innocently. They threatened to go after Flynn's son. Now what exactly did Flynn's alleged lies to the FBI agents do in terms of harming the USA or any citizen?

'alleged lies'? Didn't Flynn go on public record in a court of law as pleading 'guilty' to lying to the FBI?

Seriously? You start a post stating you know quite a bit about federal investigations and then state this nonsense? Flynn had many criminal problems and his son worked with him when those things occurred. Are you purposely playing dumb to all the facts?

Seriously? You start a post stating you know quite a bit about federal investigations and then state this nonsense? Flynn had many criminal problems and his son worked with him when those things occurred. Are you purposely playing dumb to all the facts?

Has to be either playing dumb to the facts, or being completely ignorant of the facts. Either/or, not a good look at all.

He no longer has any criminal problems

and let us be honest. If he was an Obama official and this was happening, I bet you wouldn't be spending much time trying to convince yourself he is guilty

'alleged lies'? Didn't Flynn go on public record in a court of law as pleading 'guilty' to lying to the FBI?

Look up Alford plea. No this wasn't an Alford plea but it will educate you to the fact that even the supreme court understands that people will plead guilty when they are not

and let us be honest. If he was an Obama official and this was happening, I bet you wouldn't be spending much time trying to convince yourself he is guilty

What does YOUR 'bet' have to do with HIS honesty? ( specifics )

Flynn was an Obama Official and you sadly making Flynn into a martyr and not what he actually is and has been a liability. I will wait to see what Judge Sullivan says to the govt.

Look up Alford plea. No this wasn't an Alford plea but it will educate you to the fact that even the supreme court understands that people will plead guilty when they are not

Is that a YES or NO to the fair question posed in post# 156? Why do you have such difficulty answering simple YES or NO questions with a YES or NO answer ?

The only thing I can say about Obama in this abortion of a thread is that America could sure use a man of integrity like him in the White House again.

~ Well we know China certainly would agree .

You left out Flynn actively cooperated with the govt.

Judge I was entrapped into soliciting prostitution.

Judge I was entrapped into selling a kilo of cocaine.

Judge I was entrapped into hiring a hitman.

It’s a lot of BS. Flynn lied to investigators.

Are you denying that what he told investigators was false?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See Post 123 above for your answer.

If he originally pleaded guilty to protect his son, wouldn’t you expect him to continue that story before the judge?

Back
Top Bottom