• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden: White America 'has to admit there's still a systemic racism'

One of the most shameful acts of President Obama was to invite the Rev. Mr. Sharpton to many White House meetings for his "advice."

I'm sure it's OK with you that Trump actually hired PoS racists and haters like Bannon and Miller as actual ADVISERS!!

You didn't mention Nazi Germany in this post, and therefore are giving Nazis a free ride. Right?

How does Nazi Germany apply to the US? Biden was talking about American and not Germany, right?

We can be done on this unless you have something constructive to add.

White people are the only ones who committed decades of racially-based terrorism.

The simple fact of the matter is that while racism exists in all races, “white folks” are the only ones who seem to think it’s okay to celebrate it.

Case in point? All those conservatives melting down over statues to the Confederacy being removed.

Hi Tiger.
Spreading lies and BS again I see.
Soooo...the Nigerians who captured and sold their fellow black Africans into slavery, were NOT engaged in "racially-based terrorism"???
Just...one small example. Would you like more?

White folks...by and large...do NOT "celebrate" racism. Your "case in point" is horse kaka.
You ASSUME racist motives for the Charlottesville tragedy. But you don't know the motivations of all those folks.
You're just another common sound-byte warrior, virtue-signalling your way through life.
Pathetic.

You didn't mention Nazi Germany in this post, and therefore are giving Nazis a free ride. Right?

:lamo
There it is.
Nazis!!!

The only institutional 'problem' for black Americans is the democrat party leadership in the major cities across the country and their bloc support of a party that has been ****ing them over and keeping them crippled and dependent for decades.

The only institutional 'problem' for black Americans is the democrat party leadership in the major cities across the country and their bloc support of a party that has been ****ing them over and keeping them crippled and dependent for decades.

Yeah I can't imagine why Blacks don't vote GOP with the GOP's Southern Strategy, and having people like David Duke and Richard Spencer celebrating Trump's election to POTUS.... And politicians like Steve King in the GOP. And advisers like Steve Bannon.

They'd feel real welcome with people like that.

I take it this is sarcasm? :unsure13:

I am not surprised he is saying this.

Seeking the Democratic nomination with a major handicap; he is an old White male with all that privilege and nothing to raise him up the rungs of the "hierarchy of oppressions" except to become an "ally."

I mean his white privilege is why he is able to run for office doesn't that disqualify him?
lmao.

the left hypocrisy is amazing.
they are truly the do as i say not as i do.

Well, yano, as Michelle Obama likes to say, "white folk". Amirite?:roll:

Yeah, "they're gonna' put you all back in chains" ~ Joe Biden

There's no fool like an old fool. :roll: :lol:

Yeah I can't imagine why Blacks don't vote GOP with the GOP's Southern Strategy, and having people like David Duke and Richard Spencer celebrating Trump's election to POTUS.... And politicians like Steve King in the GOP. And advisers like Steve Bannon.

They'd feel real welcome with people like that.

The 'Southern Strategy' bull**** is ridiculous.If you have a shred of integrity, answer the question...how many Democrats flipped sides ad became Republicans? How many Republicans flipped sides and became democrats? Se...thats how ****ing stupid that argument is. You use the expression of one election strategy to pretend that both parties flipped polar sides...even in the face of absolute reality that it just...didnt...happen. In fact the ONLY reason LBJ signed the Civil Rights acts was to further the enslavement of black Americans, or as he said in his own words..."‘I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years.’

Now...I have stated quite clearly...I would agree that currently the GOP does not target the black vote...but why would they? Why should they? Black Americans have voted democrat as a majority block since the 1930s and the promise of the 'New Deal'. And look what has happened to them. Nah...sorry...you cant get away from the facts. You cant get away from reality. Even with majority democrat rule for 40-50 years, the only thing that has happened to the black American community with their support of the democrat party is they have been ****ed over in ways that the rat party Klan ancestry could only have dreamed of.

The 'Southern Strategy' bull**** is ridiculous.If you have a shred of integrity, answer the question...how many Democrats flipped sides ad became Republicans? How many Republicans flipped sides and became democrats? Se...thats how ****ing stupid that argument is. You use the expression of one election strategy to pretend that both parties flipped polar sides...even in the face of absolute reality that it just...didnt...happen. In fact the ONLY reason LBJ signed the Civil Rights acts was to further the enslavement of black Americans, or as he said in his own words..."‘I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years.’

Lee Atwater... Republican strategist Lee Atwater discussed the Southern Strategy in a 1981 interview... Lee Atwater explains how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger

Lee Atwater... Republican strategist Lee Atwater discussed the Southern Strategy in a 1981 interview Republican Strategist
Wonderful. And none of that addresses the reality I just posted and you refused to answer. How many Democrats flipped sides ad became Republicans? How many Republicans flipped sides and became democrats? None. The parties didnt change platforms. They didnt change identities. You cant get away from the FACTS.

Wonderful. And none of that addresses the reality I just posted and you refused to answer. How many Democrats flipped sides ad became Republicans? How many Republicans flipped sides and became democrats? None. The parties didnt change platforms. They didnt change identities. You cant get away from the FACTS.

Stop... I pointed out why Blacks won't vote GOP nowadays. The GOP caters too, and tries to get the vote of racists..Atwater admitted it. It's been going on for decades.. Under the GOP umbrella there are David Duke, Richard Spencer(who openly praise Trump) and Steve King.. Among others, SOME WORKING in the WH for this REPUBLICAN president.

Your right wing Con media tactic of never defending and always attacking doesn't work with me.

Stop... I pointed out why Blacks won't vote GOP nowadays. The GOP caters too, and tries to get the vote of racists..Atwater admitted it. It's been going on for decades.. Under the GOP umbrella there are David Duke, Richard Spencer(who openly praise Trump) and Steve King.. Among others, SOME WORKING in the WH for this REPUBLICAN president.

Your right wing Con media tactic of never defending and always attacking doesn't work with me.

Thanks for continuing to avoid the facts and reality that despite the "Southern Strategy" bull****, the same racist Klan member robe wearing democrats were democrats before the 68 election and AFTER the 68 election. The same republicans that fought for civil rights before the 68 election were republicans AFTER the 68 elections. The party platforms didnt change. Democrats were and are the creators of the Klan. The only thing that has changed is that they have gone from lynching handfuls to becoming fully adept at ****ing over an entire population.

Not all "white folks" are conservatives. Not all conservatives object to the Confederate statues being removed.

It is interesting how some take todays accepted social norms and apply them to historical events. Not saying people were correct back decades ago. Time change and so does social values.

I can look at a confederate statue and understand the context in which it was created. I understand it was part of US history. I can also understand that what is represents was wrong back then and wrong now. It is interesting how some on the "left" can't do that. They also seem to think that taking a statue down changes the past.

Even back in 1860 the overwhelming consensus was that the Confederate cause was wrong/evil.....which is why no one recognized them.

Period.

The delusional fantasy that removing statues erected to celebrate the Confederacy will “erase” it 1)doesn’t hold water and 2) isn’t even worth discussing.

The simple fact of the matter is that the statues were not erected as some sort of gesture that the Confederacy was wrong; they were erected to celebrate the fact that white supremacy had triumphed with the end of Reconstruction.

Hi Tiger.
Spreading lies and BS again I see.
Soooo...the Nigerians who captured and sold their fellow black Africans into slavery, were NOT engaged in "racially-based terrorism"???
Just...one small example. Would you like more?

White folks...by and large...do NOT "celebrate" racism. Your "case in point" is horse kaka.
You ASSUME racist motives for the Charlottesville tragedy. But you don't know the motivations of all those folks.
You're just another common sound-byte warrior, virtue-signalling your way through life.
Pathetic.

Nigeria is part of the US now? :lamo

Got a source for that buddy?

And no, actually, that would not qualify as “racially based terrorism”.

Sure bud, I’d love to watch you humiliate yourself some more :lamo

Are you seriously trying to argue the folks marching around waving symbols of white supremacy.......aren’t racist?

Are you really that dumb?

I get you are desperately grasping at straws but even for you that is just sad.

Yes, you are quite pathetic.

Even back in 1860 the overwhelming consensus was that the Confederate cause was wrong/evil.....which is why no one recognized them.

Period.

The delusional fantasy that removing statues erected to celebrate the Confederacy will “erase” it 1)doesn’t hold water and 2) isn’t even worth discussing.

The simple fact of the matter is that the statues were not erected as some sort of gesture that the Confederacy was wrong; they were erected to celebrate the fact that white supremacy had triumphed with the end of Reconstruction.

I never said they were put up to make a statement of wrong. I gave my opinion of what I thought of the statues.
They are part of our history, like it or not.

Thanks for continuing to avoid the facts and reality that despite the "Southern Strategy" bull****, the same racist Klan member robe wearing democrats were democrats before the 68 election and AFTER the 68 election. The same republicans that fought for civil rights before the 68 election were republicans AFTER the 68 elections. The party platforms didnt change. Democrats were and are the creators of the Klan. The only thing that has changed is that they have gone from lynching handfuls to becoming fully adept at ****ing over an entire population.

This is the last time..

I am talking about RECENTLY.. Why Blacks don't vote GOP NOWADAYS!!! You guys seem confused when people vote for their own interest. Same with Gays.. Trump promised to protect gay rights, but then he surrounds himself with homophobes, including his VP.. So in the coming elections when 85% of the LGBT community vote Dem then you can twist the why's the GOP lost those votes too and blame the Dems of 1920 or whenever.

Nigeria is part of the US now? :lamo

Got a source for that buddy?

And no, actually, that would not qualify as “racially based terrorism”.

Sure bud, I’d love to watch you humiliate yourself some more :lamo

Are you seriously trying to argue the folks marching around waving symbols of white supremacy.......aren’t racist?

Are you really that dumb?

I get you are desperately grasping at straws but even for you that is just sad.

Yes, you are quite pathetic.

No Nigeria is not part of the US. But that wasn't your question...was it.
As for the rest of this trash...pfft...I'm sure glad you know why everyone does everything they do...pfft...

This is the last time..

I am talking about RECENTLY.. Why Blacks don't vote GOP NOWADAYS!!! You guys seem confused when people vote for their own interest. Same with Gays.. Trump promised to protect gay rights, but then he surrounds himself with homophobes, including his VP.. So in the coming elections when 85% of the LGBT community vote Dem then you can twist the why's the GOP lost those votes too and blame the Dems of 1920 or whenever.
Ah. OK. You want to just completely skip history. Got it.

Blacks dont vote for republicans for several reasons. Start with the historical reality. Blacks were convinced back in the 1930s to vote for the handout programs offered by the New Deal and they have been voting for them ever since. Black Americans vote as a bloc...and have historically. Black community 'leaders' are in bed with the democrats and peddle their race baiting message and black Americans buy into it. SO...with no expectation of return, what is the incentive of a republican candidate to invest money and time into winning the black vote when it simply isnt going to happen? You want the best evidence of it? Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney is perhaps the most milk toastey non threatening candidate to ever run for president. And what did Joe Biden say about him? He wants to put black people in CHAINS...and heres the irony...Biden then evoked the lynching history of blacks being hung in trees by HIS political ancestors while attacking Romney. And black Americans bought it.

I never said they were put up to make a statement of wrong. I gave my opinion of what I thought of the statues.
They are part of our history, like it or not.

Again, there is zero reason to continue to allow a celebration of white supremacy. None whatsoever.

No Nigeria is not part of the US. But that wasn't your question...was it.
As for the rest of this trash...pfft...I'm sure glad you know why everyone does everything they do...pfft...

So in other words having been humiliated due to your pathetic leap for a "gotcha" you've been reduced to impotent fuming. Noted.

We were told over and over again by the Conservative media and far right that because we elected a Black man for prez that meant there was no longer any racism in the U.S....

That should be good enough for me, and all Americans..

Discussion closed, racism is dead in this country.. Carry on...

Oh there's racism in the country. Some just won't admit what they do is racist because they are SJW or their race has always been repressed so they couldn't commit racism, for examples.

Back
Top Bottom