• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jen Psaki Is A Lying Liar Who Lies: Insane Gas Prices Edition

if we would have gotten off oil years ago, we wouldn't be having this problem..Agree?
It really doesn't matter if I agree or not, the problem is .. people are going to be paying 2 - 3 x more than they have, and some low income individuals won't be able to afford it at all ... Agree?

Besides .. what would the alternative energy be that would solve the problems?

Lack of reporting doesn't mean non-existence. Just means the 'news' (DNC political propaganda) media is doing as their political activism dictate.

Shit man, she stands up there ever day lying her ass off, yet no one in the 'news' media dare call her out on any of it.
Good chance your POV makes sense to a lot of the delusional Chumpers who rely on Alternative Facts and live in Filter Bubbles.

Wow. Red was using her verbal linguistic gymnastics to the fullest yesterday.

She lies like a rug.
———

President Joe Biden’s Press Secretary Jen Psaki tried to evade White House responsibility for soaring gas prices Monday, casting blame solely on overseas turmoil in Ukraine.

Gas prices hit a national average of $4.06 a gallon, according to AAA, this week reaching a new high not seen since 2008 when prices reached their all-time peak at $4.11.

you've got no room to talk .........

Good chance your POV makes sense to a lot of the delusional Chumpers who rely on Alternative Facts and live in Filter Bubbles.
This statement equally applicable to those on the left side of the political aisle.

She lies like a rug.
———

President Joe Biden’s Press Secretary Jen Psaki tried to evade White House responsibility for soaring gas prices Monday, casting blame solely on overseas turmoil in Ukraine.

Gas prices hit a national average of $4.06 a gallon, according to AAA, this week reaching a new high not seen since 2008 when prices reached their all-time peak at $4.11.

The Democrats all went from being Covid experts to oil experts.

BWHAHAHAHA and another failed false narrative post
while i did not vote for the man, please prove that "Biden" is factually responsible for the inflation going on around the world, we'll wait . . .
😁🍿
They have AM Radio and Fox to help shape their thinking.
They cannot have any original thought.

Tell us how voters will respond in November who have no idea how oil / gas permits work, and will only see Democrats in control.. LMAO.. Consumers will continue spending more out of pocket due to inflation, wages being flat and higher energy costs ..

Going to be a great midterm, and it sucks to be the Biden administration. Now .. did you have a point to make?
Yep, Dems will get shellacked in the mid-tems.
Republicans - running on inflation and gas prices for the mid-term; will immediately pivot, and instead of trying to fix these problems, on Jan 21, 2023, start drafting articles of impeachment, and launch investigations into any Democrat who ever was elected from 2016 - 2022. Gone will be any kind of focus on Americans, but revenge politics.

@eohrnberger -
On August 15, 2017, Chump said “you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

Chump absolutely understands your sentiment about “equally applicable to those on the left side of the political aisle.”

I absolutely consider Jen Psaki class act! Which of Chump’s press secretaries did you consider class act?1646830935616.jpeg

Yep, Dems will get shellacked in the mid-tems.
Republicans - running on inflation and gas prices for the mid-term; will immediately pivot, and instead of trying to fix these problems, on Jan 21, 2023, start drafting articles of impeachment, and launch investigations into any Democrat who ever was elected from 2016 - 2022. Gone will be any kind of focus on Americans, but revenge politics.
You call it "revenge politics" I call it using the Democrat playbook. The two impeachments from Democrats as purely political, and produced no results. Why wouldn't this approach be used from the opposing team?

If you voted for Biden, thank yourself for this high inflation
I think The inflation we are seeing now is almost entirely due to the pandemic.IE supply was choked off, leading to an imbalance in the supply /demand equation.
You can make the argument that Biden/Dem big spending agenda will only exacerbate the situation. Fortunately a lot of that was shut down by Manchin and Synema.
Fuel prices -Not the result of Biden,but he welcomes it as this is the goal for Dems to wean us off oil.

@eohrnberger -
On August 15, 2017, Chump said “you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”
This is the leftist media lying about this, and this has been completely debunked multiple times now already.
The constant repetition of this lie is nothing more than the left trying to repeat it often enough that it is taken as the truth, as fact, which it most certainly is not.

Chump absolutely understands your sentiment about “equally applicable to those on the left side of the political aisle.”

I absolutely consider Jen Psaki class act! Which of Chump’s press secretaries did you consider class act?View attachment 67379008

You call it "revenge politics" I call it using the Democrat playbook. The two impeachments from Democrats as purely political, and produced no results. Why wouldn't this approach be used from the opposing team?
All the while, bills got passed. Things got accomplished.

Are you saying you are okay that if the Republicans run on fixing issues but then ignore those campaign promises just to focus all of their time impeaching people and investigating Hillary?

This is the leftist media lying about this, and this has been completely debunked multiple times now already.
The constant repetition of this lie is nothing more than the left trying to repeat it often enough that it is taken as the truth, as fact, which it most certainly is not.
Debunked? Meaning what, that Chump never said anything remotely close to ”… very fine people, on both sides”? What a grin! Denial ain‘t a river in Egypt pal.

Again, which of Chump’s press secretaries did you consider class act?

Debunked? Meaning what, that Chump never said anything remotely close to ”… very fine people, on both sides”? What a grin! Denial ain‘t a river in Egypt pal.
Debunked as taken grossly out of context as well as being a fragment of a larger whole.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”
After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

Further, from the same cited article:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

The media that are reporting otherwise are lying to those who believe them which are their 'useful idiots'.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
By Steve Cortes, March 21, 2019​

And you accuse others with whom you disagree as 'living in an information bubble'?

Again, which of Chump’s press secretaries did you consider class act?

All the while, bills got passed. Things got accomplished.

Are you saying you are okay that if the Republicans run on fixing issues but then ignore those campaign promises just to focus all of their time impeaching people and investigating Hillary?
Do tell .. what has been accomplished outside the infrastructure bill (which Americans agree with)?

It really doesn't matter if I agree or not, the problem is .. people are going to be paying 2 - 3 x more than they have, and some low income individuals won't be able to afford it at all ... Agree?

Besides .. what would the alternative energy be that would solve the problems?
if we had gotten off oil years ago, we wouldn't be in the predicament we now currently are. Agree?

if we had gotten off oil years ago, we wouldn't be in the predicament we now currently are. Agree?
What could have been is .. completely irrelevant. We have a dependency on fossil fuels, and the "could have" perspective is irrelevant ... Enjoy the $5+ / gallon that will "fuel" into the 2022 midterms

Debunked as taken grossly out of context as well as being a fragment of a larger whole.

Further, from the same cited article:

The media that are reporting otherwise are lying to those who believe them which are their 'useful idiots'.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
By Steve Cortes, March 21, 2019​

And you accuse others with whom you disagree as 'living in an information bubble'?
You went straight down the Rabbit Hole without a moment’s hesitation. I referenced Chump’s quote in response to your sentiment about “equally applicable to those on the left side of the political aisle.” You added additional context, not me.

You continue to ignore my effort to bring the focus of our exchanges back to the OP topic. For the third time, did you consider any of Chump’s press secretaries class act?

You appear to consider Jen Psaki a liar of similar proportion to Chump’s press secretaries.

So what part does the Whitehouse have in gas prices? Please be specific, and back your claim with evidence.
He can't tell you right now, he's busy choking the chicken picturing Jen in the rack.

What could have been is .. completely irrelevant. We have a dependency on fossil fuels, and the "could have" perspective is irrelevant ... Enjoy the $5+ / gallon that will "fuel" into the 2022 midterms
its not at all irrelevant. The GOP has consistently blocked any and all attempts to get off the fossil fuel attempts time and time, and there fore have to accept much of the blame for our problems we get into with oil and fossil fuels again and again and again.

She lies like a rug.
———

She has to lie. Lying is the only thing that keeps the Left moving. The trouble with lies, though, is that they eventually blow up in your face.

its not at all irrelevant. The GOP has consistently blocked any and all attempts to get off the fossil fuel attempts time and time, and there fore have to accept much of the blame for our problems we get into with oil and fossil fuels again and again and again.
Examples?

always the same outcome with you .. sigh ...
correct, if you post retared lies, random strawmen or stuff you cant back up ill point that out
not sure I want to even burn more calories with an unproductive conversation .. again ..
doesnt matter what you do the fact remains you cant back up your false claims
Yet .. I'll try again ..
go for it, its always fun owning your posts
Do you agree or disagree that the Biden administration has discouraged the production of fossil fuel development in the United States? Simple yes or no answer.
"discouraged" no
now that retarded strawman fails we are still in the same spot, your false narrative that our current gas issues are the fault of the president or this admin and that not allowing leases on government land is a factor at all in our current situation LMAO

so once again, my point that i made when i said " tell us you have no clue about how oil, gas permits work without telling us you have no clue about how oil, gas permits work "
still stands you've done nothing but prove it right, please let us know when that changes, thanks again!

😂🍿

You went straight down the Rabbit Hole without a moment’s hesitation. I referenced Chump’s quote in response to your sentiment about “equally applicable to those on the left side of the political aisle.” You added additional context, not me.
Right, and you raised the topic of the grossly out of context fragment, which I debunked, yet again. That the lie continues to be preached as the fact demonstrates my point, doesn't it?

You continue to ignore my effort to bring the focus of our exchanges back to the OP topic. For the third time, did you consider any of Chump’s press secretaries class act?

You appear to consider Jen Psaki a liar of similar proportion to Chump’s press secretaries.
Press secretaries are there to push the administration's 'message of the day'.
The spin of that message is typically dishonest spin, the more the administration wants to hid what their policies will do, or how they'll do it, the most dishonest the spin.
I've noted that Pstaki spins very hard all the time. She's very good at this.

From my view, the policies of the Trump administration were better than the policies of this administration.
I'm sure that we'll disagree on this.

I don't understand your fixation on who was or was not a 'class act', in your subjective judgement.

As to effectiveness of the prior admin's Press Secretaries in getting the 'message of the day' out, I think Mcenany was probably most effective.

correct, if you post retared lies, random strawmen or stuff you cant back up ill point that out

doesnt matter what you do the fact remains you cant back up your false claims

go for it, its always fun owning your posts

"discouraged" no
now that retarded strawman fails we are still in the same spot, your false narrative that our current gas issues are the fault of the president or this admin and that not allowing leases on government land is a factor at all in our current situation LMAO

so once again, my point that i made when i said " tell us you have no clue about how oil, gas permits work without telling us you have no clue about how oil, gas permits work "
still stands you've done nothing but prove it right, please let us know when that changes, thanks again!

😂🍿
Since you are an expert .. tell me .. what lies are we sharing?

Back
Top Bottom