• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

January 6th explained

DOJ made a request to the Select Committee and Rep. Thompson declined. Last week DoJ made a second request with a shorter list of documents and transcripts. This is part of what Rep. Thompson said last week:

"We are engaged in a cooperative process to address the needs of the Department of Justice. We believe accountability is important and won’t be an obstacle to the department’s prosecutions.”

Rep. Thompson lets the cat out of the bag, he said the department is working on prosecutions . The prosecutions are the reason the Committee wants to cooperate. He's saying 'YES' now , this week because he has become aware of actual prosecutions in progress.

My guess tonight would be that it was a slip to reveal that.

Notes from the fourth public hearing , June 21, 2022

Summary
The Committee heard from election officials, poll workers and the leader of the state Republican caucus from AZ, Rusty Bowers.
The witnesses each testified that the trump campaign and White House staff were asking them to break the law, code or their Oath.

New information -
Sen. Bowers testified that Rudy Giuliani told him and a group of others in December of 2020, "we've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence".

State and local election officials and workers were subjected to violent threats. All of the witnesses who appeared mentioned receiving threats.

State officials investigated fraud. It's still the case that widespread fraud has not been accepted as viable in any court of law.

Brad Raffensperger answered an initial question by saying he wanted trump to win the election in '20. He testified that trump's claims of fraud in Georgia were baseless. He and his staff had chased every claim "down every rabbit hole" and added that they continued double-checking claims of ballots for underage, dead, undocumented people. He testified that he was determined to be "faithful to the Constitution". The phone call from trump contained several accusations which were coupled with legal threats of criminality when speaking to Raffensperger .

Rusty Bowers also wanted trump to win the election. He testified that Rudy Guiliani repeatedly promised to provide proof of votes from dead people and undocumented people in Arizona. Guiliani never provided any evidence at all. Bowers declared that what trump and Guiliani were asking him to do was unconstitutional. Begining with calling the legislature to reconvene.

His persona was patriotic when he described his allegiance to America.

He could not rescind the EC slate that was legal on Dec 14, especially without any evidence at all. It still is against AZ state law, and would be in violation of his oath of office.

Gabriel Sterling testified how the numerous threats he received led him to make the public statement that warned the president, Donald j trump, to stop repeating lies about fraud. He predicted violence, based on the threats that he had received after his phone and address had been posted online.

The November 20th meeting of the Michigan Republican caucus with trump at the White House was included. The significance was that the state legislators were Republicans but they refused to change their EC slate without evidence. The White House tried to convince the caucus, and they were declined.

No state reconvened their legislature since no proof or evidence of fraud could be found. This is significant considering the extent and persistence the White House and the trump campaign showed ( enlisting the help of Sen. Mike Lee) in attempting to convince state legislatures to rescind and replace their EC slates.

If Guiliani couldn't present any evidence, and if subsequent attempts to produce counterfeit scams have not held up in court, where is there any evidence that would justify trump's actions?

Fake electors
An email to Guiliani proves that the concept of sending fakes started as early as the first week of December. Guiliani and Eastman made multiple phone calls in December with the help of Mike Lee . There were two ideas behind these. In both scenarios trump wins.

a. If there are two EC envelopes for a state, it's declared null. If five or more states are declared null, neither candidate has enough votes, neither candidate wins and the election is decided in the House.

b. If the objection to a state EC slate is agreed by both the House and Senate, the slate is thrown out. At that point the alternate slate would be available to be counted.

There was taped testimony shown from lawyers and campaign workers who described the conversations they had when they declared that they would no longer participate in December of 20. Several witnesses pointed out that it made no sense to argue for and promote the idea that a state EC slate be changed when at the moment there was no legal court action pending in that state. There was no remaining court cases because their attempts had been exhausted.

Wandrea Moss
Mere words cannot describe what has happened to her. A single quote, "..all because of a lie!".

The organization of the hearing was focused on testimony and concise explanations.

Several of the most popular conspiracy theories regarding fraud were addressed.

The State Farm Arena conspiracy theory was explained, and exposed as a scam from an edited version of the original surveillance videos. There were 4 cameras. When shown simultaneously, the movements and actions are clear, but it's something that takes more than an hour from beginning to end to see how the clip on the internet that was said to be the 'smoking gun' , was in fact an edited forgery.

Before the original Fulton county video was removed from the internet, it had about 10k views. In that same time period, the fake video clip had more than 200 k views, and since that time it has passed 1M.

The ballots are first run through an electric counter. The machine alerts the poll worker if anything went wrong. The worker must delete the last batch before any other batch can get counted. That's how the electric counter machine works. If she got an error on the first count, it was procedure to erase that and repeat counting and erasing until the machine shows no error.

If there had been ballots that were counted multiple times, the election officials would know immediately there was a problem simply because they had more votes than voters.

I think I already described my conspiracy theory, which isn't very conspiratorial (sorry)

I theorize that the GOP was split between Meadows / McConnell and Trump / Giuliani in 2020. The Trump faction remained in favor because Meadows and McConnell's people were literally threatened by the mob / proud boys / domestic terrorists. Hannity/Meadows texts just say this, but they play along, wait for it to play out. Trump goes down, they take his infrastructure and use his coup with their candidate of choice. Peter Thiel funded and Elon musk approved. No more Madison Cawthorn, Boebert, Greene. This theory has looked pretty good so far. And by good i mean TERRIFYING but CORRECT so remember - just because they done don't mean it's a good thing. Dr. Oz dumps Trump? Awesome, unless he just left a meeting with DeSantis and Mitch who told him they were sure these insane people would be in prison and MAGA would finally flame out. If so.... that's bad.

ANSWERS

to the conspiracy theories concerning mail-in ballots and other common myths

A. Premise- If a mail-in ballot is late according to the conditions of state law in effect on the day the ballot was postmarked, it doesn't count . A late ballot isn't legal.

B. A legal ballot from a real voter doesn't expire. Mail-in ballots require a few more steps to process than in person ballots. This can cause delays in counting them. Several swing states had laws that mail-in ballots could not be counted before election day and with record turnout in 2020, many polling stations or precincts could not process the load
of same day and mail-in ballots quickly.

"If the matter is counting, it's better to be correct than to be fast."

C. Late on election night, trump predicted that votes for Biden would arrive overnight. Everyone already knew it would appear that way for a good reason.

Very high percentages of trump voters voted in person and their votes were usually counted first. So when trump went to bed on election night, he was ahead.

But huge numbers of legal Democrats cast real ballots by mail. These were postmarked on a day that was legal according to current state law. Those were usually opened, checked off, and counted later, like 4 AM.

If the total number of voters matches the the total number of ballots they can add it to the tally. The time any ballot is added to the total vote tally has nothing to do with evidence of fraud. A ballot isn't nullified just because it wasn't counted before trump went to bed.

D. That's true also when debunking the ct that boxes of votes were lost in the chain of custody. If a pallet is checked in at 1 am, and sits there for ten hours in the same place there's no reason to sign the register until someone removes it at 11 . The ballots didn't expire just because they were counted after others.

E. This investigation discovered something true about all the voter/election fraud claims. Objections come from being unaware of how elections are conducted,
“Our investigation revealed that these allegations and others are based largely upon an incomplete assessment of voter registration records and lack of information concerning the processes by which these records are compiled and maintained,” the report said.

Independent experts — including data analyst Rex Briggs, who was asked by Trump supporters to investigate fraud in the data — came to a similar conclusion. In a written report published by The Nevada Independent, Briggs found “nothing in the data that shows the election was rigged.”

The hearing on Tuesday showed how busy and persistent the White House was. It showed how unfocused the WH was too.

I think I already described my conspiracy theory, which isn't very conspiratorial (sorry)

I theorize that the GOP was split between Meadows / McConnell and Trump / Giuliani in 2020. The Trump faction remained in favor because Meadows and McConnell's people were literally threatened by the mob / proud boys / domestic terrorists. Hannity/Meadows texts just say this, but they play along, wait for it to play out. Trump goes down, they take his infrastructure and use his coup with their candidate of choice. Peter Thiel funded and Elon musk approved. No more Madison Cawthorn, Boebert, Greene. This theory has looked pretty good so far. And by good i mean TERRIFYING but CORRECT so remember - just because they done don't mean it's a good thing. Dr. Oz dumps Trump? Awesome, unless he just left a meeting with DeSantis and Mitch who told him they were sure these insane people would be in prison and MAGA would finally flame out. If so.... that's bad.

I understand , I've read all sorts of snips where it sounds like friction between Meadows and Guiliani -even if I can't hear their voices the words are angry. Meadows spoke up for Pence and defended him often. It's believable if McConnell and Meadows cooperated together. You're right about them taking sides. I'm aware of lots of conversations at the white house that back up your theory.

I understand , I've read all sorts of snips where it sounds like friction between Meadows and Guiliani -even if I can't hear their voices the words are angry. Meadows spoke up for Pence and defended him often. It's believable if McConnell and Meadows cooperated together. You're right about them taking sides. I'm aware of lots of conversations at the white house that back up your theory.
It's not so much of a "conspiracy theory" than understandable paranoia. For months it was reported that Pence was almost killed but they kept saying Pence was almost "removed from the location." Like..... what? What's going on? But Meadows and Hannity just said over and over - Trump is the only one who thinks this will actually work out. Let Biden take over during a pandemic and recession, say nothing, take over the white house and brutally crush anything that prevents them from having all the monies.

Really bright outlook

It's not so much of a "conspiracy theory" than understandable paranoia. For months it was reported that Pence was almost killed but they kept saying Pence was almost "removed from the location." Like..... what? What's going on? But Meadows and Hannity just said over and over - Trump is the only one who thinks this will actually work out. Let Biden take over during a pandemic and recession, say nothing, take over the white house and brutally crush anything that prevents them from having all the monies.

Really bright outlook

Hannity 's text before,
"I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told,"

"Hannity texted trump after J6 to lead from Mar a Lago, "lead the nationwide effort to reform voter integrity," and "watch Joe mess up daily."

Bright outlook. The republicans have acted that way. They've obstructed so much that could have happened. They would rather see an opponent fail than have America succeed.

Hannity 's text before,
"I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told,"

"Hannity texted trump after J6 to lead from Mar a Lago, "lead the nationwide effort to reform voter integrity," and "watch Joe mess up daily."

Bright outlook. The republicans have acted that way. They've obstructed so much that could have happened. They would rather see an opponent fail than have America succeed.

It is SO SICK now looking back at how the GOP said "we're soooo concerned about fraud" when they passed this crap. They were lying publicly, admitting it privately, and disenfranchising Fulton county while demonizing the same poll workers they FORCED into being incredibly overwhelmed and under resourced. And even then they pulled it off. These poll workers are nothing short of incredible and the GOP is nothing short of historically treasonous and off the walls insane right now. The history books - if not in America - will accurately portray them as crusaders against democracy like few in history. 1/6 and this GOP is historically not too different than Kristallnacht. It's sick that people are still buying it.

Georgia law provides, for example, that any voter in Fulton County “may challenge the right of any other elector of the county or municipality, whose name appears on the list of electors, to vote in an election.” If Republicans appoint a temporary superintendent in Fulton, that GOP official will adjudicate these challenges. That means that Republicans could potentially flood the zone with frivolous voting challenges — which could be sustained by a partisan superintendent.

The outcome of Georgia’s 2022 statewide elections, in other words, may not be determined by the state’s voters. It could hinge on a sham investigation into Fulton County’s election administration — and by a partisan board’s subsequent decision to place a partisan official in charge of counting most of the votes in Atlanta.

This is a draft of the letter Jeffrey Clarke sent to Georgia, Kemp, urging them to reconvene the legislature to change their EC slate to trump. This is part of the campaign to subvert the DOJ with the purpose of overturning the election.

Attachments

• jeffrey-clark-draft-letter (1).pdf
    182.1 KB · Views: 2
This is a draft of the letter Jeffrey Clarke sent to Georgia, Kemp, urging them to reconvene the legislature to change their EC slate to trump. This is part of the campaign to subvert the DOJ with the purpose of overturning the election.
“Whatever provisions may be made by statute, or by the state constitution, to choose electors by the people, there is no doubt of the right of the legislature to resume the power an any time, for it can either be taken away nor abdicated.” McPherson,146U.S.at125.

The Georgia General Assembly accordingly must have inherent authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to come into session to appoint Electors, regardless of any purported limit imposed by the state constitution or state statute requiring the Governor’s approval.

translation- we are treasonous and don’t care

Also this is why we started hearing about how the state rights are so important. The repeal of provisions within the civil rights voting act and hundreds of new voter restriction laws are the largest infringement of liberty since ???? (probably internment camps?) and the GOP base eager to give away their rights to vote as they now move to the talking point that democracy is barbaric

“Whatever provisions may be made by statute, or by the state constitution, to choose electors by the people, there is no doubt of the right of the legislature to resume the power an any time, for it can either be taken away nor abdicated.” McPherson,146U.S.at125.

The Georgia General Assembly accordingly must have inherent authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to come into session to appoint Electors, regardless of any purported limit imposed by the state constitution or state statute requiring the Governor’s approval.

translation- we are treasonous and don’t care

Also this is why we started hearing about how the state rights are so important. The repeal of provisions within the civil rights voting act and hundreds of new voter restriction laws are the largest infringement of liberty since ???? (probably internment camps?) and the GOP base eager to give away their rights to vote as they now move to the talking point that democracy is barbaric

Your post reminds me of how fascism started and spread. (IMO it's a discomfort or fear of people who disagree with a person. ) I don't think they learned about it in school.

Fascism that's easy to recognize is from 80 years ago. Trump is what it looks like in this century. It should be easy to recognize. Same thing, just digital,like tweets.

I don't think they understand tolerance. What I understand of the academic definition of an authoritarian, trump is it. Funny because his followers seem closer to the definition of fascists. Between the two, they would rather the rest of us just not vote.

Notes from the select committee public hearing,
June 24, 2022

Part I

Rep. Kinzinger maintained a theme of adherence to an official oath.

His summary: "The most senior leadership of the Justice Department, from Attorney General Bill Bar to Jeff Rosen, his successor, and his deputy Rich Donahue, everyone except Jeff Clark, was telling President Trump the very same thing: the conspiracy theories were false."

"everyone except Jeff Clark " is exactly the one who showed up only to plead the fifth.

He continued,
"The allegation of a stolen election was a lie. The data left no room for doubt. Nothing to question. And the Constitution left no room for President Trump to change the outcome of the election. But we’re here today because the facts were irrelevant to President Trump. It was about protecting his very real power and very fragile ego. Even if it required recklessly undermining our entire electoral system by wildly casting baseless doubt upon it. In short, he was willing to sacrifice our Republic to prolong his Presidency. I can imagine no more dishonorable act by a President."

The witnesses explained that federal agencies can't change or violate state electron laws. But this is what trump wanted them to do. Jeffrey Clark asked Rosen and Donoghue several times to sign the letter that told GA Gov. Kemp and the state assembly a lie. Rosen judged that the false claims in the letter were illegal and both witnesses refused.

The letter is significant because at that late date the trump campaign still had no proof or evidence of fraud.

They were aware that they didn't have any convincing proof or undeniable evidence but Clark still wanted to send the letters to GA and five other states. That would mean a federal official could tell a state official how to run their election and that's what all three witnesses refused to do.

Rudy Guiliani appeared in a single answer which revealed that he spoke up and told the others that they need someone at DOJ "who isn't frightened of what's going to be done to their reputation" . This shows that they intended to further the plan even if it was an inferior candidate to be Acting Attorney General. All three DOJ witnesses scorned Clark's claims to be qualified. The witnesses all testified that Clark promised trump he would investigate more vigorously and come up with the proof of fraud. Then trump named Clark as AG.

The witnesses had testified clearly that trump wanted to use the authority of the DoJ to break laws in an effort to remain president.

Part I

Your post reminds me of how fascism started and spread. (IMO it's a discomfort or fear of people who disagree with a person. ) I don't think they learned about it in school.

Fascism that's easy to recognize is from 80 years ago. Trump is what it looks like in this century. It should be easy to recognize. Same thing, just digital,like tweets.

I don't think they understand tolerance. What I understand of the academic definition of an authoritarian, trump is it. Funny because his followers seem closer to the definition of fascists. Between the two, they would rather the rest of us just not vote.
Yeah people are terrible at pattern recognition. Ask any chess player.

People say "the people who do ____ look like ____ so _____ is ______" (the people who do bad things look like black people so black people are bad)
But you get good at patterns and you're like... people who look impoverished resort to criminal actions

And - fascists are fear stoking extremists who brainwash their followers with hatred and an occult, all powerful leader who vilifies a "global threat" which is clearly fabricated. There's a reason all the jews left Tucker's show after the great replacement crap. We grew up knowing that nazis WOULD return, not MIGHT.

220628-cassidy-hutchinson-jm-1419-2c3278.jpg

June 28, Cassidy Hutchinson, testimony to the Select Committee:

She spoke of reading the tweet for Pence, and she spoke of what she believes in, and why she wanted to testify,

“As an American, I was disgusted, It was unpatriotic. It was un-American. We were watching the Capitol building get defaced over a lie.”

Guiliani is the link between the WH and the riot.
post #1 April 17, 2022

June 28,
“I recall hearing the terms ‘Proud Boys’ and ‘Oath Keepers’ when Giuliani was around,”

Cassidy testified that in the first hour of the riot Cippiloni told Meadows that trump had to act to stop it. She heard Meadows respond,

“He doesn’t want to do anything about it."

This was an eyewitness account of how trump refused to act to stop the riot for a two hour period.

She testified about several actions showing that the White House knew protesters would attempt to get inside the capitol building.

On January 2, Meadows told Hutchinson "things might get real, real bad" on January 6.

Trump knew his supporters were armed when they remained outside the Ellipse during his "Stop the Steal" rally because they wouldn't pass metal detectors.

Trump said "Mike deserves it" when rioters chanted "hang Mike Pence."

Her office was next to Meadows and about 20 steps from the oval office. She's not selling anything and she supported trump.

Her live testimony was very convincing. She appears at great risk, coming forward like this poses a threat to her personal safety. Still, she believes it is right to do so.

This timeline emphasizes the people involved and their roles. This is a good reference for tracking or ordering key meetings, calls, and texts.

January 6 was a complicated combination of people, places, dates, laws and mistakes.
The first link to trump in this document begins on September '20. This timeline is cumulative, it includes recent developments and it was updated about a month ago.

This timeline emphasizes the social interaction between the key trump enablers. The political and legal aspects of the plot to overthrow the election are to be found in different timelines. This one posted clarifies connections between meetings and the consequences. Useful resource discovered by @Mustachio

This timeline emphasizes the people involved and their roles. This is a good reference for tracking or ordering key meetings, calls, and texts.

January 6 was a complicated combination of people, places, dates, laws and mistakes.
The first link to trump in this document begins on September '20. This timeline is cumulative, it includes recent developments and it was updated about a month ago.

This timeline emphasizes the social interaction between the key trump enablers. The political and legal aspects of the plot to overthrow the election are to be found in different timelines. This one posted clarifies connections between meetings and the consequences. Useful resource discovered by @Mustachio
Thanks - I want nothing to do with the Internet for the next two days but I have had more time on my hands than most people (because I don’t have children or television? Maybe) and want to point out the oath keepers report. I saw it through the young turks who I consider to be…. Awful so if look for a better source. Anyway not important

What is important is the oath keepers believed that Trump would invoke the insurrection act once he got to the capital. And that’s it. that ties everything together other than who had direct contact with Stewart Rhodes. I assume it was Eastman because they seized his cell phone. Why was Trump so upset about not going to the capital why did we hear that testimony why did they include that testimony And —— why was Trump so incredibly focused on that particular point? now we know. We will find out but if you look at my posts in the other thread where I included the link to legal documentation and the stack formation reference - I think this theory that was extremely plain to see for single people with no children is now extremely plain to see for married people even if they have children.

Thanks - I want nothing to do with the Internet for the next two days but I have had more time on my hands than most people (because I don’t have children or television? Maybe) and want to point out the oath keepers report. I saw it through the young turks who I consider to be…. Awful so if look for a better source. Anyway not important

What is important is the oath keepers believed that Trump would invoke the insurrection act once he got to the capital. And that’s it. that ties everything together other than who had direct contact with Stewart Rhodes. I assume it was Eastman because they seized his cell phone. Why was Trump so upset about not going to the capital why did we hear that testimony why did they include that testimony And —— why was Trump so incredibly focused on that particular point? now we know. We will find out but if you look at my posts in the other thread where I included the link to legal documentation and the stack formation reference - I think this theory that was extremely plain to see for single people with no children is now extremely plain to see for married people even if they have children.

Yes, I don't remember when I heard of that and I think the first meeting where it's confirmed that Guiliani and Powell mentioned Martial law and the insurrection act was on the evening of December 19.

That continued as a topic with trump, Guiliani , and Willard Hotel associates through January 5th. Martial law might not have been called because the counter- protesters didn't show up. Possibly trump decided not to invoke the insurrection act when he realized that's exactly what all his people where doing.

Good question 👍

Yes, I don't remember when I heard of that and I think the first meeting where it's confirmed that Guiliani and Powell mentioned Martial law and the insurrection act was on the evening of December 19.

That continued as a topic with trump, Guiliani , and Willard Hotel associates through January 5th. Martial law might not have been called because the counter- protesters didn't show up. Possibly trump decided not to invoke the insurrection act when he realized that's exactly what all his people where doing.

Good question 👍
I’m continuing to read about this as the story is breaking but I have not proposed this theory that has been in my head for sometime. It was about a month ago that I started telling people who I knew would not begin to think I had gone insane I am convinced Trump saw himself as leader very much like Napoleon leading the oath keepers into the capital to go up to Mike Pence issuing the ultimatum and then dramatically killing him in front of Congress to show everybody democracy was dead and he was king. I also believe there were capital police officers that knew about this and the only reason it didn’t happen is because babbit was shot at which point the protesters who openly noted they were not real soldiers in encrypted messages backed away because they were scared shitless

Look at Marjorie Taylor greene’s text again in this context and if paints A really terrifying picture. If you want to know what went wrong with trumps plans look at the details he focuses on the most, and I came to that conclusion with the inspiration of the signature quote here - every Republican accusation is confession

insurrection failed right here: 1/6:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows

Mark I was just told there is an active shooter on the first floor of the Capitol Please tell the President to calm people This isn’t the way to solve anything

So…. I think she actually meant the capital police officer. That might sound crazy? if you read the text messages I think you will understand but I could be wrong and she could just be a complete moron. Still, by this point in the text messages they were writing as if it would be seen later. it is incredibly obvious that after approximately the second or third of January everybody had confirmed they were aware of the plan and it appears Dan scavino was the one in direct contact with the oath keepers. And in the text the Meadows gave the 1/6 committee the plan had never stopped! even after the election the plan to steal the next presidential election is continuing as they planned:

January 7, 2021

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows

Yesterday was a terrible day. We tried everything we could in our objection to the 6 states. I’m sorry nothing worked. I don’t think that President Trump caused the attack on the Capitol. It’s not his fault. Antifa was mixed in the crowed and instigated it, and sadly people followed. But when people try everything and no one listens and nothing works, I guess they think they have no other choice. Absolutely no excuse and I fully denounce all of it, but after shut downs all year and a stolen election, people are saying that they have no other choice. I defended Trump last night on Newsmax. He has been the greatest President. I will continue to defend him. And you if anyone attacks you. I hope you are ok. I feel badly for everyone.

January 9, 2021

Rep. Andrew Clyde to Mark Meadows

Mark, This is Rep Andrew Clyde GA-09. I would like to pass to POTUS that we are still with him, I believe in him and I want to encourage him. I will do my best to continue to fight for election integrity too. Jody Hice suggested this was a good way to reach President Trump with encouragement. I truly hope he does create a new platform to complete with Twitter and I hope he calls it ‘Trumpet’ and then we can send out ‘notes’ to each other! Jennifer and I pray for POTUS daily, and FLOTUS too.

I've learned a hundred things since posting the OP. There's a few things I didn't know. Bannon wasn't in charge of very much, I thought he was.

This timeline is interesting. The week in December around the 19th has a big red cutoff.

They lied in court and when the wheels fell off, look what they started.FY7zeErXgAIA1UX~2.jpeg

Well, picture this scenario. You kill Mike Pence. Who is VP authorized to count the votes after he's dead? Trump appoints a new VP who will do what he wanted--refuse to certify the election for Biden. Then what? Of course, our antiquated constitution is silent on this matter as it is on a great many--the silence that is exploited at every turn.
The 25th Amendment may have been used to remove Trump, had he not come out at minute 187 and told his folks to go home in peace.

That is something which can be used to remove a President who is unhinged and clearly disregarding the oath of office

download (1).jpeg
How come no one posted how obvious the prediction was in my OP since a court case had been reported two weeks before?

The conspiracy in my OP is that trump was somehow innocent. I still need a spot to dump the particular documents in this thread that are proof, but I expect this to be the last post.

March 2022

— A federal judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald J. Trump and Eastman most likely had committed felonies, including obstructing the work of Congress and conspiring to defraud the United States.

"Mr. Trump has not been charged with any crime, and the judge’s ruling had no immediate, practical legal effect on him. But it essentially ratified the committee’s argument that Mr. Trump’s efforts to block Congress from certifying Biden’s Electoral College victory could well rise to the level of a criminal conspiracy."

And that is the link between the riot and the White House and the Capitol riot, mainly and principally, Guiliani working in conjunction with trump himself.

I dismissed everything you said once I saw you didn't capitalize Trump's name.
You're filled with hate, not logic.

Back
Top Bottom