• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 6 Select Committee Hearings - are you watching

Again, as soon as you show us someone that is not a Pelosi "loyalist. "
If a person is an insurrectionist, an insurrectionist supporter, a insurrectionist sympathizer or a Trump Republican this is the best way to fight the investigation that will get to the truth. You must attack, attack and attack.

I'm not a member of a "Cult" and I consider her panel to be a circus. Unprecedented in the 225+ years of the Congress.
you need better jokes

I'm going to the SD Zoo, were the kangaroos are more intelligent and entertaining.
This is also a decent way to dismiss the investigation into the insurrectionists/domestic terrorists. Just pretend it's not real.

pejoratives to refer to other posters here. But you knew that.

Again, as soon as you show us someone that is not a Pelosi "loyalist. "
Well if we are using "loyalist" comparably to describe devotion to Trump or Pelosi, I am definitely not a Pelosi loyalist and I doubt many folks here are. If she stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot someone, I'm sure she'd lose a lot of supporters.

If you didn't watch it, then you're not qualified to say it has no substance.
Cardinal did you not notice that I said I turn it off?

If a person is an insurrectionist, an insurrectionist supporter, a insurrectionist sympathizer or a Trump Republican this is the best way to fight the investigation that will get to the truth. You must attack, attack and attack.
Nancy must not be questioned, huh? At least you solved the mystery of who might be a Pelosi loyalist.

Nancy must not be questioned, huh? At least you solved the mystery of who might be a Pelosi loyalist.

WTF does that even mean? Who was the speaker from 2017-2019? Hint it wasn’t Pelosi

Question: What does all this have in common?

Answer: Spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole...and lies...with no other purpose than to give the media a slew of talking points.

btw, the same group that orchestrated the hit job on a Supreme Court nominee is controlling this hit job on American citizens.

Sometimes pictures are worth thousands of words. Seeing former DOJ official David Laufman show up at Nancy Pelosi’s J6 Committee hearing explains the pantomime.​
David Laufman is seen below sitting behind committee witness Michael Fanone. Laufman was the DOJ-NSD official who interviewed Hillary Clinton during the fraudulent FBI Clinton email investigation of 2016; Laufman quit the DOJ and started working for Lawfare. Laufman then represented Monica McLean, the best FBI friend of Christine Blasey Ford who helped write the letter to Dianne Feinstein during their effort to block Justice Kavanaugh for SCOTUS Judge.​
Monica McLean was busted by Senator Grassley for witness tampering; and then hired “beach friend” David Laufman to avoid legal trouble. {Go Deep Here and Go Deep Here}.​
What does Laufman showing up at another political pantomime disguised as a hearing tell us?​
It tells us the same Lawfare crew is producing, directing and writing the script for democrats again. The cast of characters, vis-a-vis witnesses, are different; however, the script is exactly the same. This is what they do. This is all political theater, written, directed and produced for public consumption. Nothing more.​

Any questions?

Case in point.

Attack Pelosi for the Republican/Trump insurrection.

This stuff works. It's what sleazy politicans do too.

yes, it did
and a grateful nation thanks them for their continued service to our country
now, if only the neo-republicans could put nation before party
they are now completely and totally not able to do that now.

WTF does that even mean?
it means that Caught in will not tolerate any questioning of Pelosi's circus.

Who was the speaker from 2017-2019? Hint it wasn’t Pelosi
What does that have to do with anything we're discussing?

Question: What does all this have in common?

Answer: Spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole...and lies...with no other purpose than to give the media a slew of talking points.

btw, the same group that orchestrated the hit job on a Supreme Court nominee is controlling this hit job on American citizens.

Sometimes pictures are worth thousands of words. Seeing former DOJ official David Laufman show up at Nancy Pelosi’s J6 Committee hearing explains the pantomime.​
David Laufman is seen below sitting behind committee witness Michael Fanone. Laufman was the DOJ-NSD official who interviewed Hillary Clinton during the fraudulent FBI Clinton email investigation of 2016; Laufman quit the DOJ and started working for Lawfare. Laufman then represented Monica McLean, the best FBI friend of Christine Blasey Ford who helped write the letter to Dianne Feinstein during their effort to block Justice Kavanaugh for SCOTUS Judge.​
Monica McLean was busted by Senator Grassley for witness tampering; and then hired “beach friend” David Laufman to avoid legal trouble. {Go Deep Here and Go Deep Here}.​
What does Laufman showing up at another political pantomime disguised as a hearing tell us?​
It tells us the same Lawfare crew is producing, directing and writing the script for democrats again. The cast of characters, vis-a-vis witnesses, are different; however, the script is exactly the same. This is what they do. This is all political theater, written, directed and produced for public consumption. Nothing more.​

Any questions?
Really good Republican propaganda post.

Case in point.

Attack Pelosi for the Republican/Trump insurrection.

This stuff works. It's what sleazy politicans do too.
??? I'm not attacking her for the riot. I'm attacking her for the unprecedented partisan circus she is running.

It is not. It is the cross to bear for those that breached the capitol security barrier that day.

🤣 This is all that the commission is about, and nothing more.

🤣 Sorry, but experience watching the Demcorat's has taught to be skeptical as to what they claim are their motivations and what their motivations really are. Usually the latter is completely counter to the former, as in nearly all the time.

What you are going to get is a political whitewash for one party and a political smear job for the other party.
Surely you've watched these Democrats over the last 4 1/4 years, and the new depths of cynicism and political propaganda the Democrats have taken their politics to?
And you still believe that this commission is 'all about finding the truth'? 🤣
Cool story bro.
Believe whatever it is that you have to believe.
Believe whatever it is you've been told to believe.
Lol, political propaganda isn't slapping the people around trump with indictments and his will be coming. You believe what you wish, the midterms will tell the tale.

??? I'm not attacking her for the riot. I'm attacking her for the unprecedented partisan circus she is running.
Yes, you are attacking her.

It's a really effective tactic when a politican or partisan (or criminal for that matter) don't want an investigation/trial.

Gotti did it via Bruce Cutler multiple times.

it means that Caught in will not tolerate any questioning of Pelosi's circus.

What does that have to do with anything we're discussing?

It would have been a circus if Jordan and the other moron were there today. The idiot who was shit canned kept saying Pelosi was responsible for security.

Jan 6 is Trump’s

What party packed the SC at the last minute and denied Obama’s pick for almost a year?
There was no court packing. The precedence for not hearing and seating Obama's SCOTUS pick was well established.
What party refuses to bring bills to the floor for a vote or discussion?
Both political parties do this. 'Come on man!'
What Party is trying to suppress voting in 12 or more states so they can control the outcomes?
Voter suppression is a liberal myth, not when you consider that minority vote counts have gone up in the last elections.

Yes, you are attacking her.

Yes I am. I just said so. For her circus. Were there some words you did not understand?

It's a really effective tactic when a politican or partisan (or criminal for that matter) don't want an investigation/trial.

Gotti did it via Bruce Cutler multiple times.

Democrats have been attacking Trump, daily, from the day he came down the elevator. Do you think somehow this is some new right wing trick? Attacking politicians? Really?

How much of all that has gotten through congress? Biden has clearly said no to packing the SC, which by the way McConnell has already done with some pretty shady business.

Only to modify the filibuster to pass the next item on your list. It will not give democrats an advantage. What it will do is take the advantage away from a minority party.
Is that the same filibuster the Democrat Senators used some 300 times during the Trump administration?
Pretty clearly what the Democrats want is filibuster for themselves when in the minority and no filibuster when they are in the majority. Yeah, like that's consistent. :rolleyes:

Allot of the consternation the Democrats have now a days is due to the 'Nuclear Option' which Harry Reid put in place when he was majority leader.
You guys don't like the bed you've made?

Yes I am. I just said so, For her circus. Were there some word you didn not understand.

Democrats have been attacking Trump, daily, from the day he came down the elevator. Do you think somehow this is some new right wing trick? Attacking politicians? Really?

You thought today was a circus?

Back
Top Bottom