• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan. 6 panel asks GOP lawmaker to testify about Capitol tour

You said it will be released. But, you mean that is your guess? Or you hope it will be released? As you know, there are thousands of hours of video that they refuse to release.
I am quite sure of it. The public hearings will start in June. The evidence will be laid out.

Where do you guys find such ridiculous sources?

Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Questionable Reasoning: Far Right, Failed Fact Checks, Propaganda, Conspiracy
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Yes, it’s a trashy extreme right wing blog. Always has been. Trafficked in absurd claims and conspiracy theories. They were all over Ted Bundy and Jade Helm!

Is that the best you can Google -- a six month old commentary from an obscure right-wing newspaper?
I don't think you even realize that when that publication wrote, “Durham told a federal court that he is scrutinizing members of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign as part of his criminal inquiry into the origins and conduct of the Trump-Russia investigation," Durham was referring to Sussman.
Those "Hillary scandals" have all been discredited. List of non-scandals" that the right-wing still can't give up on.

Whitewater, 1992
Travelgate, 1993
Vince Foster Death, 1993
Filegate, 1996
Benghazi, 2012
Clinton Foundation, 2015
Private Email Server, 2015

Are you really going to bang the drum of Hillary's emails when Trump took classified documents with him to Mar-a-Lago when he was thrown out of office?
You are a classic example of today's right-wing that has been so propagandized by falsehoods that you can't even see the truth.

Well, if they get their majority, I guess they can investigate Comet Pizza.

I am quite sure of it. The public hearings will start in June. The evidence will be laid out.
What?! Public hearings? You don't say...

I take it you don’t actually keep up with current events.

Those hearings were announced over a month ago.

I doubt that gets much mention in the right wing media and social media sewer.

They’ll be busy coming up with rationalizations, distortions, whataboutisms and projections that the trump losers can repeat to one another.

I take it you don’t actually keep up with current events.

Those hearings were announced over a month ago.

I doubt that gets much mention in the right wing media and social media sewer.

They’ll be busy coming up with rationalizations, distortions, whataboutisms and projections that the trump losers can repeat to one another.
Sorry, I left off the sarcasm emoji. You are of course correct about the right-wing misinfotainmentsphere, which includes DP, apparently. :)

Yes, we'll here from such pillars of integrity as Adam Schiff, LOL! They'll present every misleading, out of context item they have, like they do with their leaks. Remember, it's completely one sided. Don't expect any honesty or truth from these people. It's a free leftist propaganda commercial for the Democrats.

Oh, no, they said he gave a "reconnaissance" tour. Any proof of that? No.
Oh, I see your confusion. You assume they said something they absolutely did not. Here is exactly what the Jan 6th committee said, so you don't have to misquote them anymore.

The January 6th committee is investigating tours being potentially used for recon. "In response to those allegations, Republicans on the Committee on House Administration—of which [Loudermilk is] a Member—claimed to have reviewed security footage from the days preceding January 6th and determined that “[t]here were no tours, no large groups, no one with MAGA hats on. However, there is definitive proof, including Loudermilk's admission, that he gave a tour.

So why do you want to just ignore this obvious lie? What justification? Do you think Republicans should be treated differently than any other American? That they should be able to lie and then when caught, not even have to provide an explanation?

Oh, I see your confusion. You assume they said something they absolutely did not. Here is exactly what the Jan 6th committee said, so you don't have to misquote them anymore.

The January 6th committee is investigating tours being potentially used for recon. "In response to those allegations, Republicans on the Committee on House Administration—of which [Loudermilk is] a Member—claimed to have reviewed security footage from the days preceding January 6th and determined that “[t]here were no tours, no large groups, no one with MAGA hats on. However, there is definitive proof, including Loudermilk's admission, that he gave a tour.

So why do you want to just ignore this obvious lie? What justification? Do you think Republicans should be treated differently than any other American? That they should be able to lie and then when caught, not even have to provide an explanation?
You assume, my friend, that facts have any bearing on his thinking/posting process, all evidence to the contrary.

In that light, this committee is a sham.
The 1/6 Committee is legit.

I'll wait until the final report becomes public before possibly growling about Speaker Pelosi.

The January 6th committee is investigating tours being potentially used for recon.
Hmmm... tours used for recon... what would you call those?

The 1/6 Committee is legit.

I'll wait until the final report becomes public before possibly growling about Speaker Pelosi.
It was a B.S. Democrat operation to begin with, all doubt was gone when Pelosi removed the Republican appointees and decided that she would make all the appointments.

Big one here! The guy who held the virtual map, recon tour, for the invaders to learn where and how to infiltrate and maneuver, even as sloppy in which it went down in real time.

View attachment 67391746
Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia is the latest GOP lawmaker to be asked to cooperate with the House select committee probing the violence that took place on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Based on our review of evidence in the Select Committee’s possession, we believe you have information regarding a tour you led through parts of the Capitol complex on January 5, 2021,“ Reps Bennie Thompson and Liz Cheney, the chairman and vice-chairwoman of the committee, said in a letter Thursday.

"Public reporting and witness accounts indicate some individuals and groups engaged in efforts to gather information about the layout of the U.S. Capitol, as well as the House and Senate office buildings, in advance of January 6, 2021," they wrote.

I doubt any lawmakers will suffer any consequences for this. However, it could be used to further build a case against any of the plotters who benefitted from it before they staged their insurrection.

It was a B.S. Democrat operation to begin with, all doubt was gone when Pelosi removed the Republican appointees and decided that she would make all the appointments.

Thanks for the lulz. Take that to the CT page.

Yes, we'll here from such pillars of integrity as Adam Schiff, LOL! They'll present every misleading, out of context item they have, like they do with their leaks. Remember, it's completely one sided. Don't expect any honesty or truth from these people. It's a free leftist propaganda commercial for the Democrats.
If it end up being one sided it will only be because the targets of the investigation refused to testify or cooperate, not because anyone denied them the opportunity to explain themselves.

The insane bs operation was the one inflicted on upon the Capitol Building after months of bs screaming of voter fraud prior to that assault. Just think, if not for that assault, there would be no 1/6 Committee investigation.

If it end up being one sided it will only be because the targets of the investigation refused to testify or cooperate, not because anyone denied them the opportunity to explain themselves.
No, it's a one sided endeavor, there's no defending yourself. It's not a court of law, where you are entitled to a defense and representation.

The insane bs operation was the one inflicted on upon the Capitol Building after months of bs screaming of voter fraud prior to that assault. Just think, if not for that assault, there would be no 1/6 Committee investigation.
I guess people get a little pissed off when you screw with their votes and then tell them it was the most secure election ever. The people are not happy.

I guess people get a little pissed off when you screw with their votes and then tell them it was the most secure election ever. The people are not happy.
How did those people know their votes were screwed with? Oh, Trump, whose words they worship has if it was from the Bible, said so.

That is a means of propaganda. Spread a lie and some people believe it and then point to people believing it as confirmation that the lie is true.

Back
Top Bottom