• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James O’Keefe Strikes Again

Well, evidently the organization that lady worked for disagrees with you.

However, I wonder if you can point to anything in the video in question that shows that O'Keefe lied...anything at all?

I've asked the same question dozens of times when it comes to the ACORN videos, and to this day the one and only thing they have ever come up with, is that in the intro to his videos he was wearing a pimp outfit, but didn't wear it in the interviews with the workers... Which of course doesn't change a GD thing those workers said.

So don't hold your breath, because they won't find anything... In their mind they don't need no "stinking evidence" to claim the videos were altered.

By the way, I would judge O'Keefe's honesty on the merits of this video alone if he had apologized for his dishonesty in the past and promised to turn a new leaf. Has he done that? Because if he hasn't, there's absolutely no reason to assume he's redeemed himself since.

I'm curious... Do you ever plan to answer the mans question?

Here, let me refresh your memory: "I wonder if you can point to anything in the video in question that shows that O'Keefe lied...anything at all?"

I'm curious... Do you ever plan to answer the mans question?

Here, let me refresh your memory: "I wonder if you can point to anything in the video in question that shows that O'Keefe lied...anything at all?"

Why aren't you criticizing him for not answering my question?

I'm not critisizing either of you... I simply asked if you plan on answering that question?

Do You?

First, ask him why he doesn't answer my question.

First, ask him why he doesn't answer my question.

Look, we all know damned well you have no intention of answering that question... because the fact is, you have absolutely nothing.

You are attacking the videos and don't have one shred of evidence to support your phony accusations. If I'm wrong, then prove it...Answer the damned question.

Anyone want to wager that his next post will not contain an answer to that question?

Look, we all know damned well you have no intention of answering that question... because the fact is, you have absolutely nothing.

Interesting. Why aren't you directing that toward Ockham and Mycroft, who have both refused to answer my question?

Interesting. Why aren't you directing that toward Ockham and Mycroft, who have both refused to answer my question?

I'm a WINNER!

I'm going to double down and predict he won't answer it again in his next post either... Any takers?

p.s. the word "we" means those of us who are being honest.

I'm a WINNER!

I'm going to double down and predict he won't answer it again in his next post either... Any takers?

Unfortunately for you I didn't give you time to collect any bets.

Look, I'm sorry if you don't understand what an "exchange" is. I'm not strapped to a chair with a strong light shining in my face and I'm not your interrogation suspect. I've asked a question that Ockham and Mycroft have decided not to answer (and actually I did answer your question, but that's neither here nor there anymore).
It's called quid pro quo.

Unfortunately for you I didn't give you time to collect any bets.

Look, I'm sorry if you don't understand what an "exchange" is. I'm not strapped to a chair with a strong light shining in my face and I'm not your interrogation suspect. I've asked a question that Ockham and Mycroft have decided not to answer (and actually I did answer your question, but that's neither here nor there anymore).
It's called quid pro quo.

I'm A WINNER!

I'm going to let it ride and predict he will once again not answer the question in his next post either... That's because he can't answer it because if he says "no", then it proves his accusations are baseless partisan tripe, and if he does point to something, it will make him look even more foolish because it will not support his accusation, and show that he lied to try and justify his BS.

I can't lose.

I'm A WINNER!

I'm going to let it ride and predict he will once again not answer the question in his next post either... That's because he can't answer it because if he says "no", then it proves his accusations are baseless partisan tripe, and if he does point to something, it will make him look even more foolish because it will not support his accusation, and show that he lied to try and justify his BS.

I can't lose.

You're right. He won't answer. Ever.

He also won't admit that I DID answer his question. I just didn't give him the answer he was looking for, so he just keeps saying I didn't answer it.

So it goes.

I answered your question you just don't like my answer. :shrug:

I'm A WINNER!

I can't lose.

Quid...pro...quo.

And the rest of us are getting a little bored with everyone saying their q's weren't answered.

I thought this article (posted earlier) sums it up well.

James O’Keefe Looks For Voter Fraud In Colorado, Finds Nothing. Again. | Wonkette

We are sure our dear readers will be shocked to learn that the actual product of O’Keefe’s investigation, despite being edited to O’Keefe’s maximum advantage, lacks any evidence of voter fraud and instead appears to show O’Keefe talking about all the crimes he can’t wait to commit, along with a couple of specific instances of stupidity by people who have no power over the electoral process and who consistently show an alarming lack of motivation to engage in fraud themselves.

Re the woman who told them how to register to vote -
Nicole Hanlen, answering his undercover team’s questions about how their imaginary friends can vote if they’ve just moved to Colorado from Oregon. Hanlen, seemingly unaware of the All-you-Can-Fraud Ballot Buffet on the north side of Aurora, directs them to a public office where voters can register and informs the Veritasian that these new Coloradans will be required to produce documentation of residency, such as a photo ID and current utility bills, in order to qualify.

The O’Keefe spy mentions that her friends are “excited to vote again,” implying that these friends of hers have already cast their ballots in Oregon and can’t wait to vote again in Colorado, which will be illegal. O’Keefe’s team might have managed to catch Salazar’s campaign manager in the act of encouraging this kind of fraud, if she hadn’t repeatedly pointed out that they’ll have to ask at the county office whether they’ll be able to vote. Another “gotcha” moment on camera that proves absolutely nothing.

It's not encouraging voter fraud to tell someone where to register and that they will need to check at the county office re their voting status. Yet O'Keefe acts like it is.

O'Keefe is the one who has nothing to back up his accusations. He's the one who wants to commit voter fraud, not the people to whom he is talking.

And the rest of us are getting a little bored with everyone saying their q's weren't answered.

James O’Keefe Looks For Voter Fraud In Colorado, Finds Nothing. Again. | Wonkette

It's not encouraging voter fraud to tell someone where to register and that they will need to check at the county office re their voting status. Yet O'Keefe acts like it is.

O'Keefe is the one who has nothing to back up his accusations. He's the one who wants to commit voter fraud, not the people to whom he is talking.

So endorsing voter fraud and advising people who want to committ voter fraud how they can accomplish it, gets your seal of approval. As long as they don't actually do it and get caught, then it's A-OK with you.

Thank you for defining your position, but the truth is, I already knew that the only thing that's wrong in your book, is if democrats get caught and legally prosecuted.

Like the writer of that article, you seem to think that O'Keefe was trying to get people to commit voter fraud...or to admit that they commit voter fraud. I really don't understand how you get that idea. I never heard him ask anyone if they will do anything or if they have done anything.

So, the headline of that article is irrelevant...and downright ridiculous...and anyone who follows the line of reasoning that O'Keefe was "looking for voter fraud" is being just as irrelevant.

Come on, folks...try to talk about exactly what happened in the video, eh? It was people associated with the Democrats supporting another person's stated desire to commit voter fraud. Plain and simple.

So, the question I have is just as plain and simple: Do you condone what the people in that video said...when they knew the person they were talking to wanted to commit voter fraud?

Oh...I should add that the article is pretty much worthless because it is nothing more than anti-O'Keefe spinning of the facts in the video. I won't point out all the spin right now, but if you don't agree with me, let me know. I'll expose the spin point-by-point.

Last edited:
So endorsing voter fraud and advising people who want to committ voter fraud how they can accomplish it, gets your seal of approval. As long as they don't actually do it and get caught, then it's A-OK with you.

Thank you for defining your position, but the truth is, I already knew that the only thing that's wrong in your book, is if democrats get caught and legally prosecuted.

Or if they lose the election.

For them, the means are justified by the end.

Last edited:
The new voting laws in Colorado that now allow a person to claim residence after a 21 day stay entitles them to register online clear up to the day of voting for a mail-in ballot was thrusted on the people by the Democratic controlled legislation. Michelle Malkin has been part of a newly released documentary that went through Hell and high water to get released all the way to the Supreme Court. It's called Rocky Mountain Heist. OKeefe isn't the only one showing the potential of voter fraud. Michelle Malkin explains how the left engineered it to become a reality in Colorado. It all started with 4 very wealthy leftist/progressive 3 white men and one white women.

Last edited:
Another WINNER!

Let it ride baby... Let it ride..

You didn't use the word "zoophilia!" I win a free mountain bike yayz!!!!

The new voting laws in Colorado that now allow a person to claim residence after a 21 day stay entitles them to register online clear up to the day of voting for a mail-in ballot was thrusted on the people by the Democratic controlled legislation. Michelle Malkin has been part of a newly released documentary that went through Hell and high water to get released all the way to the Supreme Court. It's called Rocky Mountain Heist. OKeefe isn't the only one showing the potential of voter fraud. Michelle Malkin explains how the left engineered it to become a reality in Colorado. It all started with 4 very wealthy leftist/progressive 3 white men and one white women.

I've read up on this and it is very disturbing. Basically, the democrats can bus 1,000's of people from neighboring states where the elections aren't close, into Colorado so they can steal close elections when their candidate is in a close race that isn't looking too good. They just have to go to poor inner city areas, and round up as many students, unemployed and those living off welfare as they can find, for a free sight seeing vacation to beautiful Colorado. That, or they can orchestrate it without those people ever having to leave the states they are in through the on line ballot system.

There is a reason that in most states you have to be living there at least 6 months to beligiblele to vote, and it seems the democrats in Colorado have not only taken care of that voter fraud prevention law, but now have eliminated the obstacle of a person ever having to show up at the polls.

A liberal dream come true for sure.

You didn't use the word "zoophilia!" I win a free mountain bike yayz!!!!

You actually take pride in your dishonesty.... I guess that's the essense of being "very liberal" in America.

I've read up on this and it is very disturbing. Basically, the democrats can bus 1,000's of people from neighboring states where the elections aren't close, into Colorado so they can steal close elections when their candidate is in a close race that isn't looking too good. They just have to go to poor inner city areas, and round up as many students, unemployed and those living off welfare as they can find, for a free sight seeing vacation to beautiful Colorado. That, or they can orchestrate it without those people ever having to leave the states they are in through the on line ballot system.

There is a reason that in most states you have to be living there at least 6 months to beligiblele to vote, and it seems the democrats in Colorado have not only taken care of that voter fraud prevention law, but now have eliminated the obstacle of a person ever having to show up at the polls.

A liberal dream come true for sure.

Yes Grim, it appears the left has been very successful in removing the barriers. It isn't just the potential of busing in people in close races, Colorado has had a growing number of Mexican immigrants mostly illegal congregating in certain areas of the state that act as sanctuary cities in recent years under Democratic rule. Do you think those districts are going to care if a person is even a citizen as long as you hand them a ballot and tell them to vote for those who want to bring them amnesty? Do you think anyone in those districts are going to check out the validity of a voter? Hell no.

Yes Grim, it appears the left has been very successful in removing the barriers. It isn't just the potential of busing in people in close races, Colorado has had a growing number of Mexican immigrants mostly illegal congregating in certain areas of the state that act as sanctuary cities in recent years under Democratic rule. Do you think those districts are going to care if a person is even a citizen as long as you hand them a ballot and tell them to vote for those who want to bring them amnesty? Do you think anyone in those districts are going to check out the validity of a voter? Hell no.

And we send people to foreign countries to monitor their elections to ensure they are done honestly and fairly? You bet we do - it's the American way! :cheers:

The only good thing about the situation here in Colorado is that because of this video from O'Keefe, the film from Malkin and the numerous articles about the mail-in ballot laws we now have, anyone who was contemplating taking advantage and committing voter fraud will be thinking again. That means our State has a better chance of a fair election this year than if nobody knew about these things.

Back
Top Bottom