• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James O’Keefe Strikes Again

The photo is irrelevant. Heck, the video without audio is irrelevant.

O'Keefe didn't post photos...he posted videos with audio. Now, THAT'S relevant.

So do reality tv shows.

I'll wait for the full story to come out, thanks. My prediction though is that, once again, O'Keefe will be found to have been a very bad boy.

So do reality tv shows.

I'll wait for the full story to come out, thanks. My prediction though is that, once again, O'Keefe will be found to have been a very bad boy.

So the people were fired becauuuuuse ... why?

Ha ha ha!!

Yeah, Moot...I'm sure that young lady will really appreciate your view that she is so weak-minded that she will let someone "put words in her mouth" and that all she is interested...when she is on the job campaigning...is sex and getting laid.
O'Keefe was likely wearing his pimp outfit.

Humoring someone doesn't necessarily mean you agree with them, Mycroft.

So the people were fired becauuuuuse ... why?

We'll see! But I'm not going to base anything on a video made by someone with an unapologetic history for, ahem...creative...editing.

Edit: I take back the "We'll see" comment as it appears Bubbagone may have lied about people being fired, as the only link to anyone being fired that I can find deals with a story dating from 2012.

Last edited:
Don't forget O'Keefe using magic to make people say things they wouldn't say... :lol:
I saw that and it was funny because I knew you were kidding but some of these other excuses were just as other-worldly.
You really shouldn't give them ideas, ya know.

We'll see! But I'm not going to base anything on a video made by someone with an unapologetic history for, ahem...creative...editing.

We'll see what? They were fired. That can be seen in the links provided.

So many of the scenes from O'Keefe's video could have been the result of this tactic:

Apparently two things, the video is from the primary back a few months ago. Secondly there's no law or election rule that says one person cannot deliver the absentee ballots of many people, such as the votes from an elderly community (y'know, one that generally supports Republicans) that would likely be delivered to the election drop off by a driver or a gardener, someone who might look non-white and not even have a ballot of his own in the entire box.

The childish, uninformed, un-considered hysteria of rightie tighties strikes again.

Would you mind sharing those links again? I can't find them.

Well the younger girls were pretty stupid and acted unwisely. So maybe they did deserve to be fired.

But in no shape or form did they ever deserve to be accused of fraud, nor should the finger be pointed at the Dems for fraud. This asinine 'undercover' video did not prove a ****ing thing and anyone who get all hot and bothered by it is a knee-jerking partisan tunnel thinker. Period.

I don't think anyone was accused of fraud. O'Keefe didn't accuse them of fraud and he didn't point any fingers at the Democrats for fraud.

What that video DID prove is that there are some people working in election campaigning who condone voter fraud...whether consciously or through ignorance. These are people who are trying hard to get people to vote and who are trying to influence those votes. Don't we deserve to have those people to be knowledgeable and ethical so that we can be assured that our elections are being conducted properly?

btw, besides being dismayed at the actions and words of the people in the video, I am equally dismayed at YOUR reaction. It seems you don't think this is something to get "hot and bothered" about.

I think I found the link you're referring to. Bubba, why did you link to a story from 2012?

Apparently two things, the video is from the primary back a few months ago. Secondly there's no law or election rule that says one person cannot deliver the absentee ballots of many people, such as the votes from an elderly community (y'know, one that generally supports Republicans) that would likely be delivered to the election drop off by a driver or a gardener, someone who might look non-white and not even have a ballot of his own in the entire box.

The childish, uninformed, un-considered hysteria of rightie tighties strikes again.

Our mail-in Colorado law was in effect for that primary election, so the issues raised by O'Keefe were relevant then...as they are now.

Actually, our Colorado law DOES address this issue. It limits the number of ballots from other people that a person may deliver to 10 ballots.

O'Keefe was likely wearing his pimp outfit.

Humoring someone doesn't necessarily mean you agree with them, Mycroft.

Evidently, those ladies couldn't convince their bosses that they were only "humoring" O'Keefe, eh?

So do reality tv shows.

Ummm...the firings pretty much tell the full story.

Edit: I take back the "We'll see" comment as it appears Bubbagone may have lied about people being fired, as the only link to anyone being fired that I can find deals with a story dating from 2012.

I posted the links on this very thread. Sheesh.

Ummm...the firings pretty much tell the full story.

*One* firing really doesn't, actually. Was the employee in the wrong? Maybe, but I would never make that determination from a video edited together by the likes of O'Keefe. Surely you know a bona fide, established liar in your life. Would you condemn one of your friends based on something that liar said? I know for my part that I'd want all the facts before acting solely based on a liar's words.

And before you automatically come back with "They were her recorded words, not his!!!" they become his words when he edits the footage and puts it together. It's now his baby. So why hasn't he released the raw footage again?

*One* firing really doesn't, actually. Was the employee in the wrong? Maybe, but I would never make that determination from a video edited together by the likes of O'Keefe. Surely you know a bona fide, established liar in your life. Would you condemn one of your friends based on something that liar said? I know for my part that I'd want all the facts before acting solely based on a liar's words.

Well, evidently the organization that lady worked for disagrees with you.

However, I wonder if you can point to anything in the video in question that shows that O'Keefe lied...anything at all?

Well, evidently the organization that lady worked for disagrees with you.

So you would condemn your friend based on the word of a known liar, and before you even gathered the facts together, is that what you're saying?

However, I wonder if you can point to anything in the video in question that shows that O'Keefe lied...anything at all?

So you would condemn your friend based on the word of a known liar, and before you even gathered the facts together, is that what you're saying?

I would certainly question my friend after hearing them support voter fraud and I would probably decide my friend isn't helping by continuing to work for me.

I would certainly question my friend after hearing them support voter fraud and I would probably decide my friend isn't helping by continuing to work for me.

I'm talking about a circumstance in your own life with real friends and a real, established liar, not a political story you've already made up your mind about.

I'm talking about a circumstance in your own life with real friends and a real, established liar, not a political story you've already made up your mind about.

LOL!!

I'm talking about real life and real friend, too.

Anyway, you have yet to establish that O'Keefe lied in this video.

LOL!!

I'm talking about real life and real friend, too.

Anyway, you have yet to establish that O'Keefe lied in this video.

No you're not, you're talking about a "real" friend who's talking about supporting voter fraud. I'm talking about a liar (whom, remember, you know to be a liar) telling you your friend did something wrong.

See, your refusal to answer the question is hilarious because you know you would never do that to your friend. Nobody would!

Well, sadly, almost nobody.

By the way, I would judge O'Keefe's honesty on the merits of this video alone if he had apologized for his dishonesty in the past and promised to turn a new leaf. Has he done that? Because if he hasn't, there's absolutely no reason to assume he's redeemed himself since.

No you're not, you're talking about a "real" friend who's talking about supporting voter fraud. I'm talking about a liar (whom, remember, you know to be a liar) telling you your friend did something wrong.

See, your refusal to answer the question is hilarious because you know you would never do that to your friend. Nobody would!

Well, sadly, almost nobody.

Were I to answer your question, I would state that 1) If my friend were only to lie and could never tell the truth I would not be friends with them and 2) Were I to still be friends with them (for some inescapable reason) I would check out what they told me as I do not believe a person exists who can only lie and never tell the truth.

Back
Top Bottom