• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time for Trump to concede and move on

Better yet you first have to prove to the courts that there was any fraud
and so far there isn't any
The Trump people and Republicans have brought over 30 cases in front of a court and so far they haven't had any proof to have a case go forward
Have a nice evening
"So far"

I expect when the last legal battle is lost Trump will call on his supporters to Liberate DC and have 50 000 people come and protest around the capital building

Two different things.

I can accept the final ruling and STILL believe they won illegitimately.

There are a lot of court rulings that I "accept" without "agreeing" with.

I literally just asked you:

Do you believe there's any possibility that Biden legitimately won this election?

And you responded with:

Why does it sound like that to you? When have I said I won't accept the final ruling?

Why would you respond that way when you voted in a poll that you'll never accept that Biden legitimately won?

I expect when the last legal battle is lost Trump will call on his supporters to Liberate DC and have 50 000 people come and protest around the capital building
Plausible scenario.
Although Trump will predictably, overstate the turnout ........

"millions and millions of patriots protested....very, very important people..... the biggest crowd, ever...anywhere...they love me"

Sad.

Why does it sound like that to you? When have I said I won't accept the final ruling?

LOL!! One thing you can say for sure is that I won't be screaming into the night sky. Can't say the same for the Trump haters. Hell, they'll be screaming, burning, assaulting for weeks after the final ruling.

Yeah, how dare people be upset that Trump is using all the legal tricks in the book to try and overturn the will of the people.
I'm sure you'd be absolutely fine if Biden decided to use the same tactics in 4 years and would wish him all the best.

You've lost all credibility you had here with your blind devotion to Trump.

No...it isn't.

It's absolutely essential for the evidence to be presented to the courts.
They can do both. If they have the evidence now, they need to show it to the public. If its convincing and overwhelming in the eyes of the public, the courts will come along. If these computers were rigged, lets see the evidence.

They can do both. If they have the evidence now, they need to show it to the public. If its convincing and overwhelming in the eyes of the public, the courts will come along. If these computers were rigged, lets see the evidence.
Rudy has the evidence....but it's in Germany. ...lol

I've got the knobliest knees in the world and I have the photo's to back up my claim but I can't show them as it would make the ladies swoon too much.

No one including you can identify even ONE (1) "illegal" vote that's in that final count.

Show me your evidence and your claim might be worth considering. Trump Tweeting about it is not evidence.

I remember when Clapper and the Senate report concluded that there was not one legal vote changed by the Russians who interfered in our elections, but that didn't stop Nancy Putin from spreading her propaganda with Trump, "all roads lead to Putin." And don't get me started on that dishonest Adam Schiff who is still going on about Trump-Putin collusion, while he attempted to pander to the not-so-bright voters of society.

Not to negate your point above, but I simply couldn't help but to point out the double standard to what is happening right now.

There is no reason for President Trump to concede. Not now, not ever. We know the Democratic Party cheers Democratic candidates for refusing to concede. Concession isn't in the US Constitution.

If Joe Biden is incapable of becoming president without President Trump helping him then Biden should withdraw and concede as he admits he is not competent enough.

There is no reason for President Trump to concede. Not now, not ever. We know the Democratic Party cheers Democratic candidates for refusing to concede. Concession isn't in the US Constitution.

If Joe Biden is incapable of becoming president without President Trump helping him then Biden should withdraw and concede as he admits he is not competent enough.
I think trump should refuse to leave the white house. That would be hilarious

Thank you for being willing to follow the evidence.

Okay. Now if I can only get the forum anti-Trumps to admit that Trump won fair and square in 2016.

I'm taking names. ;)

I think trump should refuse to leave the white house. That would be hilarious

It would certainly be interesting to see Trump being forcibly chucked out of the White House.

Thank you for your fairness. It's a rare thing these days.

I don't want another four years like the hate I saw coming from the left.
I'm not that altruistic, believe me. What happened to President Trump should NEVER happen again to any president.

BBL to the thread.

No. Nobody needs to show it to the public. And the courts should NEVER base their decision on public opinion.

Seriously...that's why we have laws.

Parting ways with most of the Trump supporters who think there was election fraud. It's crystal clear that there is no evidence. Supposedly, Trump's legal team has it and will prove their case in a court of law within the next two weeks, but it seems highly doubtful that any of their evidence will amount to a hill of beans.

I watched the damn left parading their wares, still parading their wares, and hatefully pretending Trump wasn't legitimately elected, blah, blah, and more blah for the last four years. I'm not going to be like them. Biden won. Time to give him a chance to succeed because if I personally don't want him to succeed, I want my country to fail. I'm not in that camp.

Though I didn't vote for Trump, (for my own personal reasons), I gave him every chance to prove me wrong. He did in the ways that I think is important for the country to go forward; the judicial SC picks, the economy, ending wars, and putting the needs of American workers first. He made mistakes and he triumphed despite a huge orchestrated wall of resistance up against him, but let's not also pretend that his predecessor or successor didn't or won't make mistakes.

I'll leave you with this editorial authored by The Washington Examiner that explains why President Trump should now move on, and concede. To me it's about putting all efforts forth on the GA. senate race...

All comments welcome.

I agree. It's time to concede. Biden won, it's over. I also agree if I was a republican that Georgia should become their number one focus which Trump's lawsuits and bullheadedness to admit defeat may also doom the GOP effort here.

If I was a republican I also would take pride in gaining house seats, having a good chance of retaining the senate, gaining two state legislatures and a governorship. Top to bottom, this was a mixed bag, one crazy election. Biden won the presidency by some 5 million plus votes, and in so doing, he became the first party candidate for the presidency to win the popular vote while winning the presidency while losing house seats since 1884.

What this election tells me, the voters wanted Trump gone. But in wanting him gone they didn't give the Democratic Party an endorsement for their ideals, policies and or agenda. They also didn't repudiate the Republican Party's ideals and or agenda. There was no mandate, no approval and no repudiation of either party's political philosophy. Just an election to get rid of the current president. No more, no less.

I remember when Clapper and the Senate report concluded that there was not one legal vote changed by the Russians who interfered in our elections, but that didn't stop Nancy Putin from spreading her propaganda with Trump, "all roads lead to Putin." And don't get me started on that dishonest Adam Schiff who is still going on about Trump-Putin collusion, while he attempted to pander to the not-so-bright voters of society.

Not to negate your point above, but I simply couldn't help but to point out the double standard to what is happening right now.
Yes, I know - BUT MOM THEY DID IT TOO!!

Always a good one. Also, too, Both sides!!

The thing is they're not equivalent. We know the Russians did try to rat**** the election in 2016, there are indictments to prove it. Trump appointee Rosenstein appointed Republican Mueller, and there was a years long investigation. Manafort did forward internal polling to his handlers. Etc. So there was plenty of evidence leading to suspicion...

Here, there's literally NO evidence a single fraudulent vote was counted in GA. There's not even a working theory.

lol...this time it was a Republican judge telling Trump to pound sand, perhaps the final such edict.

Though the case was always extremely unlikely to succeed, President Donald Trump's backers and legal team -- and particularly his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani -- had pinned their hopes on the federal judge in Pennsylvania giving some credibility to their suspicions of fraud and entertaining Trump's attempt to overturn the popular vote for Biden.
But Brann, a longtime and well-known Republican in Pennsylvania, refused.

What we are witnessing is an attempted coup by Trump to gain a second term by overturning an election. Trump - and his enablers - must be stopped putting down this treason.

What we are witnessing is an attempted coup by Trump to gain a second term by overturning an election. Trump - and his enablers - must be stopped putting down this treason.
This PA judge was not amused.

From the link above:
"Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated," Brann wrote Saturday.

He just won't be one of the classy Americans who did concede.

Parting ways with most of the Trump supporters who think there was election fraud. It's crystal clear that there is no evidence. Supposedly, Trump's legal team has it and will prove their case in a court of law within the next two weeks, but it seems highly doubtful that any of their evidence will amount to a hill of beans.

I watched the damn left parading their wares, still parading their wares, and hatefully pretending Trump wasn't legitimately elected, blah, blah, and more blah for the last four years. I'm not going to be like them. Biden won. Time to give him a chance to succeed because if I personally don't want him to succeed, I want my country to fail. I'm not in that camp.

Though I didn't vote for Trump, (for my own personal reasons), I gave him every chance to prove me wrong. He did in the ways that I think is important for the country to go forward; the judicial SC picks, the economy, ending wars, and putting the needs of American workers first. He made mistakes and he triumphed despite a huge orchestrated wall of resistance up against him, but let's not also pretend that his predecessor or successor didn't or won't make mistakes.

I'll leave you with this editorial authored by The Washington Examiner that explains why President Trump should now move on, and concede. To me it's about putting all efforts forth on the GA. senate race...

All comments welcome.

Way to go, Trix. I only hope we Dems & Liberals in the DP family can display the same magnanimity, come our next loss, which obviously will occur - perhaps as soon as '22.

Have a beer or three, on me! 🍺🍺🍺

Back
Top Bottom