• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time for Trump to concede and move on

There is no transition of power until the election is decided. That hasn't happened yet.
It happened when Trump beat Hillary so why not now? Just because baby Trump refuses to concede does not mean the transition should be delayed.

We knew by 7:00 Wed morning the election fraud was done.
No we didn't know any fraud was "done." You've yet to see any evidence of any kind demonstrating this fraud. The only evidence of 'fraud' is Dear Leader lost the election, hugely. So of course the only explanation is fraud. That's your case - the end.

I'm not interested in your "what if".
And no one is interested in baseless claims of election fraud....

It is VERY possible every one of those "local judges" is a NeverTrumper. But the fact is, Trump told you months ago this election would be decided by the Supreme Court. He is correct. He knew the Trump haters would commit election fraud.
LOL, or they could be just judges who know bullshit when they see it.

I honestly think most who oppose the investigations do so because of the way they are being handled publicly. Trump easily could have said, "We have received some concerning reports from polling station watchers that we are taking very seriously. We will be handling those cases through our excellent judicial system to make sure this election and future elections are secure." He could have then launched his investigations and made announcements as to how those cases were ruled if judges and justices ruled in his favor. Accusing the Democratic Party of stealing the election for Biden without verified proof, the proof that many are waiting for courts to verify and rule on, is harmful to our election system and Americans' trust in that system.
Well.....yeah.....that's how a reasonable, statesman-like POTUS would have handled things.
Trump is none of those things.
He is and always will be a bloviating, reality TV guy.

Well.....yeah.....that's how a reasonable, statesman-like POTUS would have handled things.
Trump is none of those things.
He is and always will be a bloviating, reality TV guy.
Fake billionaire, presidential impersonator...the guy could not have failed more if he tried.

It happened when Trump beat Hillary so why not now? Just because baby Trump refuses to concede does not mean the transition should be delayed.
Nope.

The election fraud has to be dealt with first.

Please don't make the mistake that article writer makes. There is absolutely NO reason for the Trump campaign to present any evidence to the public. The public is not a party to their lawsuits. Public opinion will not affect the outcome of any lawsuits. Just because the Trump campaign won't detail their evidence in any public forum, that does NOT mean there is no evidence.

Instead of counseling giving up and conceding, I suggest you wait and see how it plays out.

don't be ridiculous, they have lost 27 court cases so far, won nothing

if they had anything they would have presented it, obviously

don't be ridiculous, they have lost 27 court cases so far, won nothing
Are you sure? I mean, I haven't been keeping count, but I've seen people here say 10, 20, more than 30. You say 27.

I don't think you or any of the rest actually know what you are talking about. You are just repeating nonsense from someone else who doesn't know what they are talking about.

Nope.

Federal courts in four states, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, have dealt with it. When will you admit there was no fraud?
Remember what you said?

Are you sure? I mean, I haven't been keeping count, but I've seen people here say 10, 20, more than 30. You say 27.

I don't think you or any of the rest actually know what you are talking about. You are just repeating nonsense from someone else who doesn't know what they are talking about.
So please share you knowledge of the cases that have a legitimate grounds. Thanks

Hell yes. He was justified in saying it back in September.

It sounds like regardless of what actually happens in court or what evidence is presented you'll still be convinced that Trump was cheated out of another term. Do you believe there's any possibility that Biden legitimately won this election?

When will you admit there was no fraud?
The correct answer is "Never".
With his pluck and determination.....and a willingness to embarrass himself endlessly....I think Mycroft could be auditioning for a spot on DJT's legal team.
All he needs to add to his resume is some poor quality hair coloring.

It sounds like regardless of what actually happens in court or what evidence is presented you'll still be convinced that Trump was cheated out of another term.
Why does it sound like that to you? When have I said I won't accept the final ruling?

LOL!! One thing you can say for sure is that I won't be screaming into the night sky. Can't say the same for the Trump haters. Hell, they'll be screaming, burning, assaulting for weeks after the final ruling.

Never going to happen.

We will see Trump for years to come making the tour to anyone who will listen claim he is still President, it will help kickstart his intentions to give FoxNews a run for their money.

I suspect it will be like those kids who peaked in high school, so it's all they can refer to and dominates what they talk about.

It sounds like regardless of what actually happens in court or what evidence is presented you'll still be convinced that Trump was cheated out of another term. Do you believe there's any possibility that Biden legitimately won this election?
It would seem not. I think he even voted that way in a poll earlier this week.

His vote: No, never.

When I first joined here about six months ago, Mycroft seemed like someone who could discuss issues with some objectivity and rationality. I think we have reached a point where that is no longer the case.

Reactions: AJG
Why does it sound like that to you? When have I said I won't accept the final ruling?

LOL!! One thing you can say for sure is that I won't be screaming into the night sky. Can't say the same for the Trump haters. Hell, they'll be screaming, burning, assaulting for weeks after the final ruling.
You said you will never accept Biden/Harris legitimately winning the election:

That amounts to not accepting the final ruling if the courts determine there was no fraud.

Nope.

The delusions of Cultists don't have to be "dealt with first" since they don't actually exist in reality.

Ok, so you're saying that if this investigation turns up nothing and is dismissed in court, you WILL accept the final ruling? Dude, you're the one who said Trump was justified in calling the election rigged and that "if you count the legal votes, I easily win" before an investigation even started. How is it that you can accept that the election was not rigged if the investigation turns up nothing, but believe Trump is justified in declaring that the election was rigged before the investigation was even conducted?

Edit: As Xilnik has shown in your previous post, you've already answered this question when you voted that you'll never accept that Biden legitimately won: https://debatepolitics.com/threads/...-biden-kamala-harris-legitimately-won.429816/

Last edited:
1. I find it suspect when Trump claimed the election was rigged well before the election.
2. States are not finding the wrong doing Trump's Team alleges. Take Arizona. Republican Governor, Republican AG, Republican controlled State House/Senate, and they found no wrong doing. Looks like Biden won the State like Clinton did.
3. Trump does not have to concede. That is his right. However, since you concede that Biden will be elected, Trump is not helping in the transition to the new Administration when the country is dealing with a pandemic and its effects on the economy. Trump is not looking out for American as he claims.
Trump started the " rigged election " BS over 4 years ago,
He didn't say a word about the 2016 election after he won,
But he didn't stop there he started telling his election is rigged lie back up about 2 years ago
what is it they say ? tell a lie over and over eventually you will get somebody to believe it and that is just what he did and he has gotten a lot of Republicans believing it now,
They haven't been able to prove any of this happened but his followers will keep believing it
Have a nice evening

You said you will never accept Biden/Harris legitimately winning the election:

That amounts to not accepting the final ruling if the courts determine there was no fraud.
Two different things.

I can accept the final ruling and STILL believe they won illegitimately.

There are a lot of court rulings that I "accept" without "agreeing" with.

Before we can "fix it so it never happens again", we have to correct the existing election fraud.

One step at a time, eh?
Better yet you first have to prove to the courts that there was any fraud
and so far there isn't any
The Trump people and Republicans have brought over 30 cases in front of a court and so far they haven't had any proof to have a case go forward
Have a nice evening

Back
Top Bottom