• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's now "THE TRUMP VIRUS"

Every other leader of a modern country told their people the truth and there was no mass panic. Anyone who believes Trump’s sorry excuse about avoiding panic is just a f***ing idiot.

The same f***ing idiots believe the conspiracy theory that China intentionally created COVID in a lab.

It's not a conspiracy theory that China let obviously infected citizens travel and thus spread the disease to the whole world. Whether or not they knew it would happen that way, we'll never know.

It's not a conspiracy theory that China let obviously infected citizens travel and thus spread the disease to the whole world. Whether or not they knew it would happen that way, we'll never know.
That’s backpedaling. The conspiracy theory was that China created it a lab intentionally.

That’s backpedaling. The conspiracy theory was that China created it a lab intentionally.

If China did it on purpose, we need to look at Trump’s complicity. He was spreading CCP propaganda about the virus from day one.

It's not backpedaling, it's clarifying that there's more than one reason to consider China responsible for the worldwide infection. We may never have evidence of intentional creation of the virus. We certainly do have evidence that China let citizens travel instead of locking down. That's why "China Virus" or "Communist Virus" is the proper name for the contagion.

Because that is what is alleged. Charged with isn't convicted of.

I agree. I also have a problem with guilt by accusation in any setting. That said, the DA obviously felt that there was enough evidence to charge Derek Chauvin with second degree murder. We will see how it turns out. Regardless, it was an overuse of force. Floyd was handcuffed behind his back when he was killed. He wasn't going ANYWHERE handcuffed. That kind of force was clearly not needed.

"Cardiopulmonary arrest" simply means that the heart and lungs stopped working. In Floyds case it was due to prolonged compression on the neck, obstructing his airway. It is not the same as a heart attack. Just an FYI. Bottom line, murder or not, that kind of force applied to a man who was handcuffed was totally unnecessary. It happens too often to people of color, disproportionately so.

What specific things has Fauci said that you consider untruths?

I haven't heard a single thing that Fauci has said that I consider a lie. He was wrong about masks early on, but based on the information he had at the time his recommendation not to wear them was correct. Same with not worrying about changing our routines early on. As new information becomes available recommendations change. My point is that the jackass is so far off base in handling this that Fauci should make a statement and quit the task force. He then will have a free reign to tell the truth to the American public, unfettered by the jackass in charge. He will have a much better podium to speak from since he won't be gagged at times by the jackass, and he can influence the vote in a positive way towards someone who is more likely to handle this more effectively.

I agree. I also have a problem with guilt by accusation in any setting. That said, the DA obviously felt that there was enough evidence to charge Derek Chauvin with second degree murder.
or he was responding to riots
We will see how it turns out. Regardless, it was an overuse of force. Floyd was handcuffed behind his back when he was killed. He wasn't going ANYWHERE handcuffed. That kind of force was clearly not needed.
he died because he overdosed on fentanyl I'm not sure how that's overused of police force but here we are.
"Cardiopulmonary arrest" simply means that the heart and lungs stopped working. In Floyds case it was due to prolonged compression on the neck, obstructing his airway.
that would be asphyxiation. There was no signs of asphyxiation just cardiopulmonary arrest that happens when everyone dies.
It is not the same as a heart attack. Just an FYI. Bottom line, murder or not, that kind of force applied to a man who was handcuffed was totally unnecessary. It happens too often to people of color, disproportionately so.
We don't even really know how much force was applied. Oh you're going by is a video and a gut reaction. Mentioning cardio pulmonary arrest in a death is ridiculous that's every death ever for any animal with a respiratory system and a heart.

end it just as easily caused by it overdose of fentanyl.

or he was responding to riots he died because he overdosed on fentanyl I'm not sure how that's overused of police force but here we are.
that would be asphyxiation. There was no signs of asphyxiation just cardiopulmonary arrest that happens when everyone dies.
We don't even really know how much force was applied. Oh you're going by is a video and a gut reaction. Mentioning cardio pulmonary arrest in a death is ridiculous that's every death ever for any animal with a respiratory system and a heart.

end it just as easily caused by it overdose of fentanyl.

There was no mention that I am aware of that fentanyl was the direct cause of death. You made that up because it suits your narrative. I interpret the cause of death as "asphyxiation due to sustained pressure on the neck" was consistent with what everyone can see on the video and with Floyd's last words "I can't breathe". When you can't breathe for long enough your heart stops. That kind of force applied to a man who is handcuffed was totally unwarranted, hence the second degree murder charge. I believe Chauvin will be convicted of the charge and that his partner will eventually be convicted as an accessory to murder.

There was no mention that I am aware of that fentanyl was the direct cause of death. You made that up because it suits your narrative. I interpret the cause of death as "asphyxiation due to sustained pressure on the neck" was consistent with what everyone can see on the video and with Floyd's last words "I can't breathe". When you can't breathe for long enough your heart stops. That kind of force applied to a man who is handcuffed was totally unwarranted, hence the second degree murder charge. I believe Chauvin will be convicted of the charge and that his partner will eventually be convicted as an accessory to murder.

Because of death wasn't asphyxiation that would be very easy to tell in an autopsy you just made that up because it seems your narrative. Floyd said he couldn't breathe when he was standing on his feet and the police were trying to put him in the police car. What's the Buddy camp footage he says it about a thousand times. Nothing the police officers were doing to caused him not to be able to breathe.

'nuff said...

Well... yes and no.

We prefer to call it Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)... it acts a bit like a virus it seems... as it really does **** up the brains of Leftists.

Must admit... watching TDS in full flight is often fun to watch... that is... until it turns to full retard and the Leftists get violent.

Because of death wasn't asphyxiation that would be very easy to tell in an autopsy you just made that up because it seems your narrative. Floyd said he couldn't breathe when he was standing on his feet and the police were trying to put him in the police car. What's the Buddy camp footage he says it about a thousand times. Nothing the police officers were doing to caused him not to be able to breathe.

Seems the doctor who performed the autopsy disagrees with YOUR narrative:

"Dr. Allecia Wilson, one of the pathologists who conducted the independent autopsy, said Monday afternoon that Floyd died as a result of mechanical asphyxiation. "

That shows just how poorly informed you are and biased, here is a list of the issues, you tell us which of those of Trump's you don't support? Apparently nothing is going to change your mind about who is really responsible for catching the virus. You haven't caught it, why?

It is stunning hatred, lack of education, lack of civics that drives the liberal agenda today showing you can indoctrinate a lot of people with lies, distortion and 24/7 negative rhetoric. I feel sorry for anyone on the left who still supports that ideology, votes for the same ideology that has been in place in Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC for decades and calling for change, liberal logic, vote for the same ideology over and over again expecting different results.

Where Biden and Trump stand on key issues

You better pay attention to the alternative to Trump/Pence and to the real results of liberalism before it is too late

"Dr. Allecia Wilson, one of the pathologists who conducted the independent autopsy, said Monday afternoon that Floyd died as a result of mechanical asphyxiation. "

Who hires, funds, and trains police officers in the cities?

Do you have a link to that?

Nope it’s the ****ing Chinese Virus!

I have written here many times that masks and social distancing should be universal-including at BLM protests. Those who attend such protests and ignore masks and distancing are also dumbasses.

Perhaps if more Democrats felt as you do there would have been mask wearing and social distancing at BLM demonstrations and it might have made a big difference.

Do you have a link to that?

Lost track of it, but here is another version of it, validating that the immediate cause of death was asphyxiation due to sustained pressure on the neck. This is from an independent examiner, not the county examiner (who is likely biased towards protecting the cops):

Experts hired by George Floyd's family and the Hennepin County Medical Examiner have concluded his death was a homicide, but they differ on what caused it.

The independent autopsy says Floyd died of "asphyxiation from sustained pressure" when his neck and back were compressed by Minneapolis police officers during his arrest last week. The pressure cut off blood flow to his brain, that autopsy determined.

George Floyd independent autopsy and Minnesota officials say death was homicide - CNN

Now, I am a doctor too, and I have seen the videos. The kind of pressure applied to Floyd's neck was clearly excessive, especially for a man who was handcuffed. Where did they think he was going to go? That kind of pressure can not only impede air exchange by compressing the trachea but it can also impede blood flow to the brain. The independent examiner was spot on IMO.

Perhaps if more Democrats felt as you do there would have been mask wearing and social distancing at BLM demonstrations and it might have made a big difference.

Those who do not wear masks at those protests are equally dumbasses as those at the rallies in support of the jackass president we have. I have no tolerance for any of them. They are ALL part of the problem.

duplicate post

Those who do not wear masks at those protests are equally dumbasses as those at the rallies in support of the jackass president we have. I have no tolerance for any of them. They are ALL part of the problem.

If everyone was such an expert like you believe you are and a legend in their own mind, it would be that liberal utopia the left claims they want but cannot never deliver. why is Trump a jackass and why are you ignoring the alternative? Is gloom and doom negativity something you have in real life? Keep running when challenged ignoring state and local responsibilities

Back
Top Bottom