• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's 70 Degrees Warmer Than Normal in Eastern Antartica. Scientists Are Flabbergasted.

No, you just make lazy, intentionally ambiguous posts.
Your inability to understand, comprehend or reply appropriately or intelligently is not really something that I can be expected to fix or be held responsible for..

You always come up with bad excuses not to provide answers. It's your go-to escape after making an ass of yourself.
Tell someone who cares about your opinions.

The fact that the people who were quoted in the article thought that such temperatures were "impossible" probably says all we need to know about their grasp of the situation...

Let's try this again.

The article says: “virtually impossible” without human-caused climate change."

It sounds like you're saying those people (scientists) can't be taken seriously, since something they thought was impossible actually came to be. Am I mistaken?

LOL you spew shit like this and expect serious responses? Puffery, buffoonery and cluelessness - your big three.

I don't expect serious responses from you. I already know that you are not capable of a serious response. You've proven that repeatedly.

Let's try this again.

The article says: “virtually impossible” without human-caused climate change."

It sounds like you're saying those people (scientists) can't be taken seriously, since something they thought was impossible actually came to be. Am I mistaken?
Yes, you are. And, again, you're forgiven. No hard feelings man.

I don't expect serious responses from you. I already know that you are not capable of a serious response. You've proven that repeatedly.
Maybe because you haven't posted anything worthy of serious reply.

You're not even going to bother, huh?
Your inability to understand, comprehend or reply appropriately or intelligently is not really something that I can be expected to fix or be held responsible for...

Again, no hard feelings, you just need to go fish in a shallower pond dude.

He does it in practically every thread.

How is "debating" any fun when you don't know anything? I don't get how anyone can enjoy being a troll. That is some hard-core hatred of liberals.

Your inability to understand, comprehend or reply appropriately or intelligently is not really something that I can be expected to fix or be held responsible for...

Again, no hard feelings, you just need to go fish in a shallower pond dude.

You remind me of that other guy in this thread.

You get what you deserve - seriousness is not on the that list.

You remind me of that other guy in this thread.
Nothing on topic, huh?

Figures. Climate change is a complex, evolving science. Not everyone is cut out to discuss it intelligently.

Nothing on topic, huh?

Figures. Climate change is a complex, evolving science. Not everyone is cut out to discuss it intelligently.

Is that why you can't explain yourself?

Nothing on topic, huh?

That's for sure. Look in the mirror.

Record-breaking temperatures are currently occurring in Antarctica, temperatures that scientists didn't even think was possible this time of year. And you just want to shrug it off.

That's for sure. Look in the mirror.

Record-breaking temperatures are currently occurring in Antarctica, temperatures that scientists didn't even think was possible this time of year. And you just want to shrug it off.
According to the tweet, they didn't think it was possible two days ago. Sounds like the weather caught them off guard.

Is that why you can't explain yourself?
I already explained myself. Your inability to comprehend doesn't necessitate dumbing down my posts to a level that you approve of. Often I do, but like... that one is already pretty much done.

I already explained myself. Your inability to comprehend doesn't necessitate dumbing down my posts to a level that you approve of. Often I do, but like... that one is already pretty much done.
You didn't explain anything. Probably too embarrassed by that dumbass post.

Two degree Celsius change in less than 200 years?

Yeah...that happens to be bad. And getting worse. Glad you're finally getting it.
2°C = 35.6°F -- are you going to tell me that the world temperature has increased by 36°F in <200 years? We haven't kept official records for 200 years, BTW.

36°F increase is absurd.

2°C = 35.6°F -- are you going to tell me that the world temperature has increased by 36°F in <200 years? We haven't kept official records for 200 years, BTW.

36°F increase is absurd.

???? 1 degree Celsius = 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.

I don't know where you got that crazy idea. Same thing with your stupid post about the boats.

Scientists can’t explain it so they go to global warming as the default answer instead of we don’t know

Scientists can't explain it but apparently Bubba in Moonshineville, WV can prove it's solar flares.

Back
Top Bottom