• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's 70 Degrees Warmer Than Normal in Eastern Antartica. Scientists Are Flabbergasted.

How do you think they get the financial support to keep on saying it? Political interests need something like "we're all going to burn to death in ten years . . ." to get the power to force people to do what they want. You don't get elected by saying "everything's alright".
Or maybe it's all just true

Let me know when 200 science agencies come out with that position
science agencies are political organizations; hasn't that been obvious over the past two years?

And yet fossilized forests have been found under the ice in Antartica - kinda shoots down the "this could only happen because of AGW" doesn't it.
Yeah, plate tectonics and the break-up of Pangaea prove global warming doesn't exist!

No, not really. But Trump and his followers tried to politicize them.
Do you ever post anything that isn't a "yeah, but Trump . . ." idiocy?

He's talking about the "scamdemic" that's the kind of poster you're arguing with.
For years he and I went at it at another forum, since he moved over here and put me on ignore, I frankly haven't kept tabs on his latest crap, but now I see what you are saying.

sigh....

The fact that the people who were quoted in the article thought that such temperatures were "impossible" probably says all we need to know about their grasp of the situation...

The fact that the people who were quoted in the article thought that such temperatures were "impossible" probably says all we need to know about their grasp of the situation...

And from that you deduce that they're wrong about climate change? And that thousands of other scientists are wrong?

And from that you deduce that they're wrong about climate change? And that thousands of other scientists are wrong?
Now that's not at all what I said, now was it?

If YOU read history you'd know my statement is settled science. :cool;
The article is just another example of the science I cited.

You haven't cited shit. You can't cite anything that your brain never absorbed in the first place.

You're out of your league. It's obvious that you don't read and you don't know anything. This is not a fair fight, so just stop pretending that you know anything.

You haven't cited shit. You can't cite anything that your brain never absorbed in the first place.

You're out of your league. It's obvious that you don't read and you don't know anything. This is not a fair fight, so just stop pretending that you know anything.
LOL you spew shit like this and expect serious responses? Puffery, buffoonery and cluelessness - your big three.

LOL you spew shit like this and expect serious responses? Puffery, buffoonery and cluelessness - your big three.
You always come up with bad excuses not to provide answers. It's your go-to escape after making an ass of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom