• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's 70 Degrees Warmer Than Normal in Eastern Antartica. Scientists Are Flabbergasted.

Lol. I will go over this slowly

There have been several factors that have changed the temperature of earth in the past

Right mow it AGW BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE TELLS US

MY GOD
Not true, but believe what you want.

Not at all; it's very simple. Yelling and screaming about high temperatures in Antarctica being AGW ignores that similar temperatures have occur without AGW.
And people died in Ukraine’s hospitals without Russia invading and shelling them. So why are we upset?

He actually believed he made a legitimate point. Only a Trumper!
Got nothing to do with Trump. Deals with science not "political science". I'm offering actual science, e.g. physical proof; you're clinging to questionable computer "models" none of which have been able to accurately reproduce known climate status.

Lol. I will go over this slowly

There have been several factors that have changed the temperature of earth in the past

Right mow it AGW BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE TELLS US

MY GOD
Nope.

Got nothing to do with Trump. Deals with science not "political science". I'm offering actual science, e.g. physical proof; you're clinging to questionable computer "models" none of which have been able to accurately reproduce known climate status.
So am I

What have you got?

Continental drift has nothing to do with computer models. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

All I have is science. Lol. What have you got?

Nope. Are you claiming it's the overriding cause of climate change?
No. You were wondering how Antartica used to be a forest.

So I see how you all become followers of QAnon...by connecting totally unrelated topics.

All I have is science. Lol. What have you got?
THAT'S IT?

Last edited:
I haven't offered one. I realize I'm talking to the brainwashed, and mislead. Not worth my time.

Brainwashed about what....climate change and continental drift being two separate things?

You got me.

Nope. not that. Climate change happens for many reasons.

That is true in terms of geological history. Not true for what has happened during the past 200 years.

Don't worry...I'll keep coaching you up until you get it!!

That is true in terms of geological history. Not true for what has happened during the past 200 years.

Don't worry...I'll keep coaching you up until you get it!!
And in the past two hundred year temp has exploded at about 1 degree celsius per century. :eek: Frequency of major storms has been almost flat, sea level has skyrocket about a meter, at most. What else ya got?

And in the past two hundred year temp has exploded at about 1 degree celsius per century. :eek: Frequency of major storms has been almost flat, sea level has skyrocket about a meter, at most. What else ya got?

Two degree Celsius change in less than 200 years?

Yeah...that happens to be bad. And getting worse. Glad you're finally getting it.

Two degree Celsius change in less than 200 years?

Yeah...that happens to be bad. And getting worse. Glad you're finally getting it.
And why is it "bad"? Is there a "perfect temperature"? What we're seeing is more crops and less spend on heating.

And why is it "bad"? Is there a "perfect temperature"? What we're seeing is more crops and less spend on heating.

Scientists say it's bad. Read about what's happening to the ocean's corral reefs, for starters. Not that you care about that.

Back
Top Bottom