• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s over!

Unfortunately for you this thing continues. You will be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. It’s time to join civilized society and kick this thing while it’s down. Get your vaccine ASAP so you’re prepared for the winter. You don’t wanna go through what you just did. You don’t want to make any more enemies. It’s time to bend the knee and admit you were wrong.
Your post is nonsensical or trolling. I am FAR better off with my immunity than you are.

It’s fun to be horribly sick for three weeks isn’t it?
No worse than those who are vaxxed and have to worry about long term side effects and continual boosters because the vax only lasts 3 months or so, and then they catch it again and become viral carriers.

See VAERS

This doesnt even seem like a victory. We lost…..

Theres no congratulation in order, not even a glass half full… Theres no win to come out of. Just a miserable nightmare that is just coming to an end. Maybe the grass is greener elsewhere..

I did it my way. You did it the sheep way.

Actually - you not getting a life saving vaccine so you didn't end up in a hospital is more of you being a "sheep" than listening to respected medical doctors.

But I'm sure you love getting large hospital bills for something you could have avoided. bleeeeeat your ass to the hospital and beg for more ivermectin.

Actually - you not getting a life saving vaccine so you didn't end up in a hospital is more of you being a "sheep" than listening to respected medical doctors.

But I'm sure you love getting large hospital bills for something you could have avoided. bleeeeeat your ass to the hospital and beg for more ivermectin.
The cost of the vaxx for millions of sheep greatly exceeded hospital costs, by BILLIONS

I’m calling it, The pandemic is over if you are vaccinated. All indicators are looking good. I was concerned about BA2 but it doesn’t appear to be more severe. I think we’ll see a bump in cases in the winter but nothin worse than the regular flu. I imagine this will be the last Coronavirus thread. It’s been been a long strange ride. Great work everybody. Congratulations!!! We can now all focus on the war.

Disclaimer: Mongidig is not an expert and gets most of his information from random Youtube videos. Please consult your doctor regarding your health.This thread is for entertainment purposes only but I do think I’m right but maybe not but probably so. I reserve the right to change my mind if a new scary variant emerges.
Covid might be getting close to being done but I just read an article about Bat Ebola that looks like it will be the next pandemic.

The cost of the vaxx for millions of sheep greatly exceeded hospital costs, by BILLIONS

Are you kidding me? Do you even realize the cost to treat a Covid patient?

From June through November 2021, preventable COVID-19 hospitalizations among unvaccinated adults cost over $13 Billion​

But he was a BRAVE American, are you not proud of his almost sacrifice for Covid? :unsure:
I'd say it's an open ended question if that counts as "brave"; much like questioning whether surviving a car crash despite not having worn your seatbelt was the "brave" choice.
;)

Last edited:
Yeah. This is basically what those who have been using covid as the boogeyman...and their media propagandists...are telling us now. Seems they don't need covid as an excuse for the economic woes the US is experiencing anymore now that they have the Russia/Ukraine thing.

Don't worry...the Biden pukes still won't reverse their policies and actions that have buggered up supply lines and created inflation. When the Russia/Ukraine thing blows over, they'll find something else.
I believe we have another pandemic planned when the war is over but I don’t think it’s been decided yet. I said as long as we gain compliance and power I’m happy.

I believe we have another pandemic planned when the war is over but I don’t think it’s been decided yet. I said as long as we gain compliance and power I’m happy.

Power ??? Huh?
I guess if you're saying "power over the virus" I could understand.
But this isn't about any other kind of power, except maybe power over unreasonable ideas and disinformation.

No worse than those who are vaxxed and have to worry about long term side effects and continual boosters because the vax only lasts 3 months or so, and then they catch it again and become viral carriers.

See VAERS

How long do you expect your "natural immunity" to last?

Power ??? Huh?
I guess if you're saying "power over the virus" I could understand.
But this isn't about any other kind of power, except maybe power over unreasonable ideas and disinformation.
I was just playing along with one of our conspiracy theorist posters.

Covid might be getting close to being done but I just read an article about Bat Ebola that looks like it will be the next pandemic.

We kicked Ebola's ass in this part of the world.

The last 5 years have certainly been crappy from a world events perspective.

We can now all focus on the war indeed
I was thinking for a while how nice it would be if something else were to finally take over the covid news cycle.

I was thinking for a while how nice it would be if something else were to finally take over the covid news cycle.
It like when my fiancee prayed for snow a month ago, and then we got 6 inches. Too much of a good thing.

Basically, everyone is right.
And I hope this thread is short and gets boring very quickly.
Everyone should get on with their.
Talking about the pandemic is hopefully going to be passe quickly.

Are you kidding me? Do you even realize the cost to treat a Covid patient?

Many of those were weak and feeble and at death's door anyway, and many had been vaxxed, and many had been boosted. The CDC, aka Pravda, hid this info.

How long do you expect your "natural immunity" to last?
upwards of 5 years. far longer than your vaxx and the 10th booster shot. Won't be able to tell the vaxxed from a heroin addict soon.

Back
Top Bottom