• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s over!

I’m calling it, The pandemic is over if you are vaccinated. All indicators are looking good. I was concerned about BA2 but it doesn’t appear to be more severe. I think we’ll see a bump in cases in the winter but nothin worse than the regular flu. I imagine this will be the last Coronavirus thread. It’s been been a long strange ride. Great work everybody. Congratulations!!! We can now all focus on the war.

Disclaimer: Mongidig is not an expert and gets most of his information from random Youtube videos. Please consult your doctor regarding your health.This thread is for entertainment purposes only but I do think I’m right but maybe not but probably so. I reserve the right to change my mind if a new scary variant emerges.
It never started for me. No social distancing. No mask. No vaccine. No action taken on Fauci lies.

I’m good 🙂

In think it is time to ignore the selfish White Nationalists Covidiots who have perpetuated the pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom