• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli troops kill Palestinian teenager by shooting him in stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it happens. And it doesn't happen on the other side. So there's no ****ing comparison.

There are reasons why it " doesn't happen on the other side " namely the Israelis don't allow it to. It's actually another example of the overt racism on display but I have seen nothing in your posts that indicate any real knowledge of the subject.

I was hoping you'd respond to Fledermaus' question/comment (below).

How many Palestinians have been prosecuted by Palestinians for killing Israelis?

Oh, that's right. They honor and lionize those who kill Israelis.

see reply 22 for an explanation of why the above is the case.

I see how quickly you dropped that stuff about why Palestinians don't indict/convict Palestinians that are charged with killing Israelis. You didn't know that was the case and the explanation scuppers your posts attempted smear of Palestinians.

So what do you do, not missing a beat ? Go into another attempted smear Palestinians post lol

I have cited two examples of Israelis lionizing other Israelis that have been involved in the murder of innocent Palestinian civilians. Sharon took part in the massacre at Qibya. Obviously the facts aren't known to you.

But now that we have put the two attempted smears in your posts to the sword we can get back to the topic and end any chances of it being derailed further by them

I haven't dropped it. It is fact.

Now Sharon and the park. Have you EVIDENCE he was honored due to the Phalangist (IIRC) massacres?

YES OR NO.

The IDF initially lying about stuff is like saying the there is snow on top of Everest. Often times the initial lie is changed to yet another lie and so on until the evidence so undermines these lies a reluctant admission is the only option left.

My guess is that if anyone is charged, which is not at all set in stone, they will not be punished to the same degree a Palestinian killing an Israeli would be. To elaborate further , I think a soldier will be charged with an offence over the death of this child and the case will be yet another PR opportunity, followed by the mini trauma/drama in Israeli circles that follow, with the soldier receiving a very lenient sentence/demotion etc
Nobody will be charged with the death of the child, oneworld2. You can count on that.

There are reasons why it " doesn't happen on the other side " namely the Israelis don't allow it to. It's actually another example of the overt racism on display but I have seen nothing in your posts that indicate any real knowledge of the subject.

Palestinians cheer their murderers....

And excuse the attacks on civilians just like the video showed.....

"Hamas declared the attack was a response to alleged Israeli “violations” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem."

Family says 13-year-old was killed Friday by Israeli gunfire at West Bank protest against new settlement near Ramallah
According to Palestinian reports, Ali Abu Aliya, 13, was shot in the stomach during a violent protest in Kafr Malik in the central West Bank against the establishment of a new settlement outpost. He was brought to a nearby hospital in critical condition, and later died of his wounds, the Palestinian Red Crescent medical service said. The Israeli Military Police has opened a criminal investigation into the death of a Palestinian teenager, who was reportedly shot by Israeli troops during a riot on Friday, the Israel Defense Forces said Sunday. The military initially lied about using live ammunition to break up the protest, saying instead that it had only used less lethal riot dispersal weapons like rubber-tipped bullets, but later admitted that soldiers had in fact used .22-caliber Ruger rounds in Kafr Malik on Friday.
https://debatepolitics.com/forums/israel-palestine.171/

View attachment 67307722
Palestinian Health Ministry says Ali Ayman Nasr Abu Aliya "succumbed to his wounds after he was shot with live rounds in the stomach" in occupied West Bank, on December 04, 2020.

Since the Israeli Defense Forces will be investigating themselves again, does anyone really expect there will be any prosecution of an IDF soldier, it must be wondered.

Was it his father, an uncle, or other that was using him as a human shield?

The IDF get off scot-free in Occupied Palestine.

Hamas are violent terrorists who were waging battle. It amazes me that people demand that the IDF has a duty to die. They don't. Hamas are animals, violent and feral.

I haven't dropped it. It is fact.

You should because it's a loser.

If Israelis don't allow Palestinians to indict/convict any Palestinians that kill Israelis it is obvious why it doesn't happen.

Now Sharon and the park. Have you EVIDENCE he was honored due to the Phalangist (IIRC) massacres?

YES OR NO.

Why are you shouting in your post ?

Ain't it funny how you have no problem going waaay off topic with your own input/posts but cry foul in them when it doesn't suit ?

Ain't it funny too that when it comes to innocent Palestinians being killed by Israelis such as Sharon you actually do seek to deflect/defend them in your posts ?

Irony overload on both counts

I don't have to cite his complicity in the Sabra Shatila massacres,m that was done by the Khan commission. I actually directed you to the Qibya massacre which Sharon commanded. Why did you seek to divert from this ? Because you couldn't post a defence ?

The bottom line with your posts is that they apply different standards to the deaths of innocent civilians. If an Israeli kills innocent civilians on the Palestinian side you post defences of it, if Palestinians kill innocent civilians on the Israeli side you post condemnations of it.

That's why some people may not like your posts and seek not to engage with you.

If Israelis don't allow Palestinians to indict/convict any Palestinians that kill Israelis it is obvious why it doesn't happen.

Ain't it funny how you have no problem going waaay off topic with your own input/posts but cry foul in them when it doesn't suit ?

Ain't it funny too that when it comes to innocent Palestinians being killed by Israelis such as Sharon you actually do seek to deflect/defend them in your posts ?

I don't have to cite his complicity in the Sabra Shatila massacres,m that was done by the Khan commission. I actually directed you to the Qibya massacre which Sharon commanded. Why did you seek to divert from this ? Because you couldn't post a defence ?

The bottom line with your posts is that they apply different standards to the deaths of innocent civilians. If an Israeli kills innocent civilians on the Palestinian side you post defences of it, if Palestinians kill innocent civilians on the Israeli side you post condemnations of it.

So, that is No, you don't have any evidence Sharon was memorialized for the Phalangist or any other massacres.

Simple Concept for both the Marxists here and the Terrorists of Hamas - if you engage in combat, you might be shot. Using your child as a human shield, doesn't make the Jews that democrats hate so bitterly "Murderers," it makes the Arab who used the child a murderer.

Also, posting pictures from when the boy was 6 to try and increase sympathy is laughably dishonest on the part of highly produced Hamas propaganda.

Nobody will be charged with the death of the child, oneworld2. You can count on that.

I think the Israelis have slightly changed tack. They have realized that it is better to treat such high profile cases as a PR opportunity, where they do indict a soldier for such crimes and give them a joke of a sentence or early release once the storm subsides. Then we can see what we have seen here from the people who don't know the facts, you know........... at least the Israelis indict those who commit crimes on their own side, the other side don't etc etc

When it comes to PR the Israelis win hands down virtually every time imho

Why will the terrorists not charge the father, uncle, or other Jihadist who used the boy as a human shield during combat?

Why will the terrorists not charge the father, uncle, or other Jihadist who used the boy as a human shield during combat?
The Times of Israel did not claim the child was used as a human shield. Only you said this.

So, that is No, you don't have any evidence Sharon was memorialized for the Phalangist or any other massacres.

Answer the questions put to you in posts for a change. Why did you swerve the Qibya massacre in this post ?

Why not make a comment on why Palestinians don't indict other Palestinians in the OPts ?

Last edited:

Any proof for your claim the child was used as a human shield ?

The Times of Israel did not claim the child was used as a human shield. Only you said this.

The typical use of children by the Arabs is as cannon fodder or human shields.

Now he was 13, perhaps he had his own AK-47 and was an active combatant, but most likely was a human shield.

The typical use of children by the Arabs is as cannon fodder or human shields.

Now he was 13, perhaps he had his own AK-47 and was an active combatant, but most likely was a human shield.

So you have no actual evidence to support the claim made in your post ?

Thought so. What would be left in your posts without the speculation ? Not much

Simple Concept for both the Marxists here and the Terrorists of Hamas - if you engage in combat, you might be shot. Using your child as a human shield, doesn't make the Jews that democrats hate so bitterly "Murderers," it makes the Arab who used the child a murderer.

Also, posting pictures from when the boy was 6 to try and increase sympathy is laughably dishonest on the part of highly produced Hamas propaganda.

Your posts have nothing but speculation based on an obvious bias.

Hamas are violent terrorists who were waging battle. It amazes me that people demand that the IDF has a duty to die. They don't. Hamas are animals, violent and feral.

These were villagers protesting an illegal outpost , not "Hamas terrorists waging battle". Your posts are just inaccurate junk

Palestinians cheer their murderers....

And excuse the attacks on civilians just like the video showed.....

"Hamas declared the attack was a response to alleged Israeli “violations” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem."

There are hills bordering Gaza that some Israelis take to with chairs , food/drink etc, to watch the IDF bomb Palestinian residential areas to rubble. I recall one that was interveiwed saying they should just, basically , level the place. The conflict degrades people on both sides, who knew ? Apparently not you.

NYT said:
While some partisans of Israel on Twitter accused the Danish reporter of fabrication, the same scene, captured in photographs by several other journalists in recent days, was also witnessed by Mr. Sorensen’s colleague Nikolaj Krak, who wrote: “The hill has been transformed into something that most closely resembles the front row of a reality war theater. It offers a direct view of the densely populated Gaza Strip. People have dragged camping chairs and sofas to the top of the hill. Several sit with crackling bags of popcorn, while others smoke hookahs and talk cheerfully.”

When the bombs find their targets, Mr. Krak reported, “cheers break out on the hill, followed by solid applause.”

So you have no actual evidence to support the claim made in your post ?

Thought so. What would be left in your posts without the speculation ? Not much

I have 60 years of Hamas terrorism. What are you talking about?

This is just that latest round of Arab violence against Israel with the aggressors whining that their victims dared fight back.

Your posts have nothing but speculation based on an obvious bias.

I am anti-Terrorist, no question about it.

That Arabs have 99% of the landmass and cry that the "Jews are greedy" because they don't let the Arabs have the last 1%

There are hills bordering Gaza that some Israelis take to with chairs , food/drink etc, to watch the IDF bomb Palestinian residential areas to rubble. I recall one that was interveiwed saying they should just, basically , level the place. The conflict degrades people on both sides, who knew ? Apparently not you.

Watching airstrikes on terrorist targets =/= Cheering the murder of innocents in a terror attack.

These were villagers protesting an illegal outpost , not "Hamas terrorists waging battle". Your posts are just inaccurate junk

Bullshit, these were Muslim Supremacists furthering the goal of eradicating Jews from what they think are Muslim lands. Hamas terrorists.

Watching airstrikes on terrorist targets =/= Cheering the murder of innocents in a terror attack.

The adoption by the IDF of the Dahiya Doctrine ( state terrorism/war crime ? ) wrt to Gaza makes your claim dubious to say the least. Everyone knows that the vast majority of those killed in these mass bombings are Palestinian civilians.

That Palestinians are reduced to cheer the murder of civilians in terrorist attacks due to the disparity in military capabilities is in line with my comment on how the conflict degrades people on both sides.

It's noticeable you refused to comment on the Israeli woman who wished to see Gazan residential areas levelled. Obviously that would mean that they cared not which would be targeted nor the obvious massive loss of life of innocent civilians. But then again, your posts are always predictable in this regard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom