• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli airstrike on Gaza claims eight young cousins

Targeting terrorists it is.

Killing innocent people is okay if they are targeting terrorism?

One might argue that they are growing terrorism.

Killing innocent people is okay if they are targeting terrorism?

One might argue that they are growing terrorism.
Targeting terrorism while trying to avoid civilian casualties is okay.

And, yet, hardly any Israelis died from those missiles. It's like the US losing 3000 people in Iraq while they murdered 200,000 Iraqis. Fake outrage.

Israel invests in things like early warning, shelters, iron dome, evacuation drills, etc.

Hamas invests in terror tunnels and more rockets and tells their people to ignore warnings. .

One side cares about the wellbeing of their civilians. The other side is Hamas.

Oh, and the US "murdered" 200,000 Iraqis?

Why lie?

The number one killer of Iraqis is and was Iraqis.

Israel invests in things like early warning, shelters, iron dome, evacuation drills, etc.

Hamas invests in terror tunnels and more rockets and tells their people to ignore warnings. .

One side cares about the wellbeing of their civilians. The other side is Hamas.

One of the greatest failures of strategic vision of our times has been the failure by Israeli leaders to recognize they could only achieve security by guaranteeing full rights & a viable independent state for Palestinians. It’s also the only path to Israel being a true democracy.

As if Israel had peace before 67'...
Even in 48' they rejected the partiton plan and went for a war. So you can rule that out.

Who was it who killed Rabin for trying to agree to peace?

I’ll give you a hint.....not an Palestinian.

One of the greatest failures of strategic vision of our times has been the failure by Israeli leaders to recognize they could only achieve security by guaranteeing full rights & a viable independent state for Palestinians. It’s also the only path to Israel being a true democracy.

I have no issue with an independent Palestine.

Who killed Sadat for making peace with Israel?

Hint. It wasn't an Israeli.

And we are back to the equivalence between Israel and the Palestinians.

Which was my point all along.

Oh, and Sadat wasn’t killed by a Palestinian either, actually. He was killed by EIJ.

Israel killing non-combatants creates even more “mayhem” and only strengthens Hamas and its ilk.

And no, in reality not a lot of Israelis are killed by the rocket strikes.
Ok so not a lot of Israelis are killed so Israel should do nothing to stop the rocket attacks?

Ok so not a lot of Israelis are killed so Israel should do nothing to stop the rocket attacks?

Who said anything about “doing nothing”? It’s simply really not too much to ask for the supposedly “very competent” IDF to stop butchering so many civilians.

The fact of the matters is that Israel’s siege mentality is simply absurd.

It's the common NEDJ argument thrown by the Islamist terrorists and those who share their agenda.
Not Enough Dead Jews. If enough Jews will die, Israel gets to defend itself. What's 'enough'? Up to the one who uses the argument to decide.
Ignore it.

lol...bullshit. Let me guess...they welcomed us with open arms :rolleyes:

Who said they welcomed us with open arms?

Wasn't me.

Must be you spreading BS.

If you do care about the truth try the Iraq Body Count for an idea of the numbers.

BTW - The "peaceful" sanctions of the Clinton administration was responsible for more deaths than the invasion and occupation.

Israel killing non-combatants creates even more “mayhem” and only strengthens Hamas and its ilk.

And no, in reality not a lot of Israelis are killed by the rocket strikes.
Who said anything about “doing nothing”? It’s simply really not too much to ask for the supposedly “very competent” IDF to stop butchering so many civilians.

what SHOULD Israel be doing? All I am hearing is what they should not be doing?

How about going after Hamas and not innocent children? Better yet, get to the bargaining table and give Palestinians the basic civil liberties that they are entitled to.
and who exactly is Hamas targeting with their rockets?

It seems that anti semitism is rising everywhere.
When people say things like the rain of rockets isn’t killing that many people in Israel, it sure sounds like Israeli lives aren’t worth that much so let’s just them fire them in indiscriminately.

I issue a challenge to anyone here. What would you want your government to do if rockets were landing in your neighborhood?

Would you say oh well it’s only killed a couple of my neighbors so it’s not so bad or would you say get the bastards?

what SHOULD Israel be doing? All I am hearing is what they should not be doing?

Again.....who said anything about “doing nothing”? It’s simply really not too much to ask for the supposedly “very competent” IDF to stop butchering so many civilians.

It seems that anti semitism is rising everywhere.
When people say things like the rain of rockets isn’t killing that many people in Israel, it sure sounds like Israeli lives aren’t worth that much so let’s just them fire them in indiscriminately.

I issue a challenge to anyone here. What would you want your government to do if rockets were landing in your neighborhood?

Would you say oh well it’s only killed a couple of my neighbors so it’s not so bad or would you say get the bastards?

Oh look, more empty accusations of anti semitism.

The Israelis are killing far more Palestinian civilians than Hamas is killing Israelis. By your own standard you would have no room to complain about the Palestinians trying to “get the bastards” who keep launching air strikes at non-combatants.

Again.....who said anything about “doing nothing”? It’s simply really not too much to ask for the supposedly “very competent” IDF to stop butchering so many civilians.
They are indiscriminately sending tons of rockets into civilian areas of Israel in the hope of killing as many Israelis as possible. Is that not butchering?

Then the leadership hides in civilian areas.

No country has the capacity to do pin prick strikes under these conditions.

Again I am not interested in what Israel should not be doing but what they SHOULD be doing.

If rockets were landing in your neighborhood, what would you want your government to do?

I just read about the steep rise in anti Semitic activity in the Netherlands.

it seems that sentiment is also here in this forum.

Oh look, more empty accusations of anti semitism.
The Israelis are killing far more Palestinian civilians than Hamas is killing Israelis. By your own standard you would have no room to complain about the Palestinians trying to “get the bastards” who keep launching air strikes at non-combatants.
Why won’t you answer what you would wish your government to do if rockets were landing in your neighborhood??

Also these thugs are issuing stay in place orders when Israel warns areas about it’s military plans.

Is Hamas warning anyone?

They are indiscriminately sending tons of rockets into civilian areas of Israel in the hope of killing as many Israelis as possible. Is that not butchering?

Then the leadership hides in civilian areas.

No country has the capacity to do pin prick strikes under these conditions.

Again I am not interested in what Israel should not be doing but what they SHOULD be doing.

If rockets were landing in your neighborhood, what would you want your government to do?

I just read about the steep rise in anti Semitic activity in the Netherlands.

it seems that sentiment is also here in this forum.

Uh....no, because, again, far fewer Israelis are dying in said strikes.

Yawn. Nobody cares about your own particular prejudices in that regard.

They SHOULD be avoiding murdering non-combatants en masse. Duh.

I wouldn’t want my government to blow a bunch of civilians to smithereens and then try to “justify” doing so after the fact.

I’ll give you a hint bud.....if you are going to to accuse someone of being anti Semitic, you should have some actual evidence to back that claim up. Otherwise it’s nothing more than empty hysterics.

Back
Top Bottom