• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel says military offensive in crowded southern Gaza will be ‘no less strength’ than in the north

This has begun with 3,000 of them marching into Israel.
I'm sure you'd love to see what 2 million can do to young women and little children.

Why do you think they would be violent?

I am just talking about them going there to have a safe place to rest while Israel cleans off more land for settlers from Europe and the US.

Why do you think they would be violent?
October 7 rings a bell? The rapes, the kidnapping, the burning alive of children, the rounding up of people out of their home in centers of communities and mass executions? Never heard about that?

So you are fine with just letting them try to cleanse each other from the area.
I have no say in any of it. peace is an impossibility due how dug in both sides are. For Israel it will simply be a matter of containment. I think Israel is going to control Gaza similar to how they control Hebron. For the Palestinians they will need to rehabilitate their image of being terrorists. They will have to drop hatred and violence from their school curriculum. Perhaps 20 years from now a more equitable solution can be worked out.

October 7 rings a bell? The rapes, the kidnapping, the burning alive of children, the rounding up of people out of their home in centers of communities and mass executions? Never heard about that?
Things happen when peoples are driven to extremes.

The Palestinians need the support against a tyrannical theocracy that is working overtime to eradicate them. How do I send them contributions?
Just keep marching with your friends, Center City needs the business. Clever chat, one of your creation?

Link

I don't think your opinion is relevant as a declared neo-Nazi.
So when rational discussion doesn't work, you start calling names? Not a very effective debate strategy.

Let the people in Gaza starve and let them see enough that it is HAMAS that is forcing them to starve. That's the only way you can force change in Gaza. It's really sad though.

I have no say in any of it. peace is an impossibility due how dug in both sides are. For Israel it will simply be a matter of containment. I think Israel is going to control Gaza similar to how they control Hebron. For the Palestinians they will need to rehabilitate their image of being terrorists. They will have to drop hatred and violence from their school curriculum. Perhaps 20 years from now a more equitable solution can be worked out.

Peple keep pretending that Israel wants peace with the Palestinians. They want peace without the Palestinians.

The government of Israel wants to ethnically cleanse the area of Palestinians.

Peple keep pretending that Israel wants peace with the Palestinians. They want peace without the Palestinians.

The government of Israel wants to ethnically cleanse the area of Palestinians.
If I was Israel I’d want peace without Palestinians

If I was the Palestinians I’d want peace without the Jews.

Obviously Palestinians and Jews can get along but it would be better if one or the other was gone.

You keep making a one sided argument.

If I was Israel I’d want peace without Palestinians

If I was the Palestinians I’d want peace without the Jews.

Obviously Palestinians and Jews can get along but it would be better if one or the other was gone.

You keep making a one sided argument.

No, it would be better if they got along.

The fact that you think it would be better if one of them were gone, says quite a bit.

So when rational discussion doesn't work, you start calling names? Not a very effective debate strategy.
You're the one who for years chooses to talk about the killing of Jews and "Jews getting what's coming to them".

No, it would be better if they got along.

The fact that you think it would be better if one of them were gone, says quite a bit.
Sure it would be better if they got along. I’m just commenting on the reality of the situation. Palestinians aren’t going back to their homes from 1948. There are too many settlers for the West Bank to ever be a Palestinian nation. The settlers aren’t going anywhere because the Israeli government knows it would be civil war if they tried to get them out. The Israelis can’t trust the Palestinians.The suicide bombings plus other terror attacks ruined any chance for peace.

It sucks to be a Palestinian. They tried to get aggressive and things have gotten progressively worse for them.

Last edited:
Sure it would be better if they got along. I’m just commenting on the reality of the situation.

Change is never more than one generation away.

Change is never more than one generation away.
That’s why I suggest the reeducation of Palestinian children. That’s why I said maybe in 20 years we can talk.

So why do Leftists constantly use it, calling everyone who disagrees with them "RACIST!"?

So why do Leftists constantly use it, calling everyone who disagrees with them "RACIST!"?
Beats me. I believe calling other users names is a violation of the rules here.

Decades of oppression will do that to you, yes.
Decades of INDOCTRINATION will do that as well.

This is NOT about settlements around the edges of disputed territory.

Decades of INDOCTRINATION will do that as well.

This is NOT about settlements around the edges of disputed territory.
Bank robbers dispute the ownership of the bag of cash.

Back
Top Bottom