• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Islam

Actually, those that commit the atrocities we see are only emulating their founder, muhammed. Consider the following from there "hadith" which is written by those surrounding the "prophet" where he asks for an execution to be carried out and also gives the killer the go ahead to lie in doing so.

Allah's messenger said "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His apostle?" Thereupon Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The prophet said, "Yes". Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). The prophet said, "You may say it.....

This is how it is carried out:

Ka`b bin al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Maslama said, "I have never smelt a better scent than this." Ka`b replied, "I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Maslama requested Ka`b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka`b said "yes." Maslama smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka`b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka`b said "Yes". When Maslama got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions) "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the prophet and informed him."

http://www.answeringislam.org/Muhammad/Enemies/kab.html

Here's what he wanted for the Jew's...

Know that the land is for Allah and his Messenger, and I want to exile you from this land. So let him he who finds something valuable in his possession sell it; or know that the land is for Allah and his Messenger

and this..

"O I indeed will exile the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula until I leave no one but a Muslim."

http://www.answeringislam.org/Muhammad/Jews/BQurayza/treaty.html

Sounds an awful like what the prevailing attitude is today..these people are just carrying out the beliefs of their founder, and there are many more instances where muhammed had enemies beheaded or dissenters killed for not
seeing things his way.

Sir_Alec said:
No I don't want your made up text. I want to be told where I can get this information and please don't give me a website. I want a book.

Are you so blinded that you can't even see the truth? Those quotes i gave are from Islamic scripture.

Qur'an 4:77''Have you not seen those whom it was said: Withhold your hands from fighting, perform the prayer and pay the zakat. But when orders for fighting were issued, a party of them feared men as they ought to have feared Allah. They say: 'Our Lord, why have you ordained fighting for us, why have you made war compulsory?'' The Qur'an ordains muslims to fight, whether they like it or not. War is compulsory. The enemy is all non muslims. The time line is forever.

[4.90] Except those who reach a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people; and if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they should have certainly fought you; therefore if they withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not given you a way against them.

[2.193] And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

Qur'an 4:90 ''Except those who join a group between you and whom there is a treaty, or (those who become) weary of fighting you. If Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. Therefore it they with draw from you and wage not war, and send you (guarantees of) peace, then Allah has not given you a way (to war) against them.'' The purpose of terror is to cause people to become so ''weary of fighting'' they surrender. That's what is happening in Isreal today.

But if people desiring peace are perceived to be mischievious, Allah commands his militants to kill them. Qur'an 4:91''You will find others who, while wishing to live in peace and being safe from you gain the confidence of their people; thrown back to mischief headlong; therefore it they do not withdraw from you, and offer you peace besides restraining their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear sanction and authority.'' So if you wish to live in peace, but are perceived as being mischievious (i.e., non-muslim), Allah has given his Jihad warriors ''a clear sanction and authority to seize and kill'' you.

[8.61] And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

Iriemon said:
[2.193] And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

Desist? That means to become muslim, pay the zakat, perform the rituals, submit to Muhammed, submit to Allah(Lucifer).

Prophetxxx said:
Qur'an 4:90 ''Except those who join a group between you and whom there is a treaty, or (those who become) weary of fighting you. If Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. Therefore it they with draw from you and wage not war, and send you (guarantees of) peace, then Allah has not given you a way (to war) against them.'' The purpose of terror is to cause people to become so ''weary of fighting'' they surrender. That's what is happening in Isreal today.

How do you do you get: "then Allah has not given you a way (to war) against them" to be a sanction to committ terror? It seems to say just the opposite. If the other "withdraw and wage not war," then you shall not wage war against them, is the way it reads to me.

[29.46] And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit.

Followers of the Book meaning the Bible? See eg 19.51
"And mention Musa in the Book; surely he was one purified, and he was an apostle, a prophet."

Prophetxxx said:
Desist? That means to become muslim, pay the zakat, perform the rituals, submit to Muhammed, submit to Allah(Lucifer).

Desist means to stop, as in stop doing something.

Prophetxxx said:
But if people desiring peace are perceived to be mischievious, Allah commands his militants to kill them. Qur'an 4:91''You will find others who, while wishing to live in peace and being safe from you gain the confidence of their people; thrown back to mischief headlong; therefore it they do not withdraw from you, and offer you peace besides restraining their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear sanction and authority.'' So if you wish to live in peace, but are perceived as being mischievious (i.e., non-muslim), Allah has given his Jihad warriors ''a clear sanction and authority to seize and kill'' you.

A little different version of 4.91

My source: http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/

[4.91] You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given.you a clear authority.

To me this sounds like it is saying that if a people promise you peace, and break the promise (do not withdraw from you) or do not offer you peace (meaning they are at war with you) you have the right to fight back and kill them.

I personally like Jesus' position better (which is why I am a Christian), be a peacemaker, love your enemy, and turn the other cheek; but not many Christians seem to think it is important to pay any attention to those teachings.

Prophetxxx said:
The sin it self is still sinful, But now we aren't under Law, so we aren't to kill them. It also says murder is bad, but that didn't change after Christ fulfulled the Law. Homosexuality is still sinful, but we don't kill them. Now there's grace and forgivness.

You didn't answer my second question. I'm Jewish. The law you reject still applies to me. Technically, I should be killing people all over the place. Going to hate me and my religion for what my scriptures say, too?

Iriemon said:
A little different version of 4.91

My source: http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/

[4.91] You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given.you a clear authority.

To me this sounds like it is saying that if a people promise you peace, and break the promise (do not withdraw from you) or do not offer you peace (meaning they are at war with you) you have the right to fight back and kill them.

I personally like Jesus' position better (which is why I am a Christian), be a peacemaker, love your enemy, and turn the other cheek; but not many Christians seem to think it is important to pay any attention to those teachings.

I knew he was posting made up text about the Quran. I know for a fact that Islam is just as peaceful and christianity is.

vergiss said:
You didn't answer my second question. I'm Jewish. The law you reject still applies to me. Technically, I should be killing people all over the place. Going to hate me and my religion for what my scriptures say, too?

No, you shoudn't. Yahshua fulfilled the law so that's done with. But how bout you tell me?

Prophetxxx said:
No, you shoudn't. Yahshua fulfilled the law so that's done with. But how bout you tell me?

Who? Jesus?

:lol:

In case you hadn't figured out, I don't believe Jesus was any sort of Messiah. None of us do. To us, he's a fraud and a liar.

vergiss said:
Who? Jesus?

:lol:

In case you hadn't figured out, I don't believe Jesus was any sort of Messiah. None of us do. To us, he's a fraud and a liar.
Do you speak for the Messianic Jews when you say "None of us do." I think not.
...And when you say, "He is a fraud and a liar," are you then justifying them that had Him so painfully scourged, and put to such a cruel and shameful death?
The scriptures in both Old and New speak well and prophetically of your 'tard rejections.
Did you ever not stop and ponder more largely to reason, as did the Messianics of both past and present..?

Apostle13 said:
Do you speak for the Messianic Jews when you say "None of us do." I think not.
...And when you say, "He is a fraud and a liar," are you then justifying them that had Him so painfully scourged, and put to such a cruel and shameful death?
The scriptures in both Old and New speak well and prophetically of your 'tard rejections.
Did you ever not stop and ponder more largely to reason, as did the Messianics of both past and present..?

Messianic "Jews" aren't bloody Jews, they're Christians! :doh

I do not believe in the death penalty, be they a present-day murder or some guy with delusions of grandeur who lived 2000 years ago. My 'tard rejections? Meaning what, exactly?

Jesus didn't fulfill any of the requirements for Messiah mentioned in the "Old" Testament. Did the nations recognise the wrongs they'd done to the Jewish homeland? Did all the dead rise again? Did hunger, illness and death cease? No. He didn't even bring a measly era of peace. All he managed to do was get himself nailed to a plank of wood... yeah, great "Messiah" you've got going on there.

I don't give a f**k about Jesus. I never will. You and people like you need to get over it and stop trying to scare others into believing as you do.

Last edited:
Prophetxxx said:
Messianic Jews are Jews who believe Yahshua was the Messiah and Believe in Him.

I thought folks who believe in Yahshua were called Christians? I call myself a Christian, not a Messianic Jew.

Iriemon said:
I thought folks who believe in Yahshua were called Christians? I call myself a Christian, not a Messianic Jew.

Why is this so hard to understand? I guess a Jew could go by just ''christian,'' But they're usually refered to as ''Messianic Jews.'' And are you a Jew to begin with? If you are then you would be a Messianic Jew. I don't see why this is seems so complicated for everyone, It's not that hard to get.

Prophetxxx said:
Why is this so hard to understand? I guess a Jew could go by just ''christian,'' But they're usually refered to as ''Messianic Jews.'' And are you a Jew to begin with? If you are then you would be a Messianic Jew. I don't see why this is seems so complicated for everyone, It's not that hard to get.

So I guess a Christian who believes in Allah is a Messianic Christian? Heh heh.

Prophetxxx said:
No, a Christian who believes in Allah is no longer a Christian. You were joking right?

A Jew who believes in Christ is still a Jew, but a Christian who believes in Allah is no longer a Christian. No wonder people fight about religion so much.

Back
Top Bottom