• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ISIS Wants a Global Civil War

And you are attempting to demonize all Muslims and failing miserably. Radical religious groups always profess hatred of minorities and desire a homogenized population enforced by the State.

Nope. I've been very clear. There are over half of all Muslims in the UK that support Sharia, death to homosexuals, death for rape victims, death for children that dishonor their parents and their religion. There are entire countries that embrace Sharia and actively murder homosexuals, rape victims, and children that dishonor their parents and their religion. It's fair to say that at least 50% of 1.4 billion Muslims are fundamentalists and a large number of those are actively seeking to murder anyone not of their sect. Ditto is at least honest enough to admit that number is growing and that it has nothing to do with 'the west'. Are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I've been very clear. There are over half of all Muslims in the UK that support Sharia, death to homosexuals, death for rape victims, death for children that dishonor their parents and their religion. There are entire countries that embrace Sharia and actively murder homosexuals, rape victims, and children that dishonor their parents and their religion. It's fair to say that at least 50% of 1.4 billion Muslims are fundamentalists and a large number of those are actively seeking to murder anyone not of their sect. Ditto is at least honest enough to admit that number is growing and that it has nothing to do with 'the west'. Are you?

Well obviously we need to look at what has caused the American Muslims to be more tolerant of gays than Evangelicals, don't we? There are societal reasons for these statistics and they can be changed as we see here in America.

Well obviously we need to look at what has caused the American Muslims to be more tolerant of gays than Evangelicals, don't we? There are societal reasons for these statistics and they can be changed as we see here in America.

Do you honestly believe the American Muslims are any different as a representative population than the UK Muslims?

Do you honestly believe the American Muslims are any different as a representative population than the UK Muslims?

I only know they are more tolerant then our own Evangelicals do you think they are a problem too?

Riiiiiight. Then other then loving them, showing them how awesome the western way of life is, and shrieking "but it's not ALL Muslims"...well...there is just waiting for your turn to die.

If, that is, there really are 750 million Muslims out to get us.

Instead of a few thousand nutters who want a war between those 750 million and the rest of the world. Best way to do it would be to convince people that Islam is evil and out to kill the rest of the world.

Where is Saudi Arabia in all this? Where's the news of their offensive against ISIS?

Saudi is being a bad ally in this, like turkey they put the overthrow of assad as top priority, rather than isis and al nursa. Fyi assad is alawite muslim, which is not sunni, get the hint.

I only know they are more tolerant then our own Evangelicals do you think they are a problem too?
Please offer as evidence your surveys and proof that American Muslims love homosexuality and don't believe Sharia should be the law of the land.

If, that is, there really are 750 million Muslims out to get us.

Instead of a few thousand nutters who want a war between those 750 million and the rest of the world. Best way to do it would be to convince people that Islam is evil and out to kill the rest of the world.

We know from surveys that over half the Muslims in the UK believe homosexuality is punishable by Death and want to see sharia implemented. We know entire countries practice sharia and believe homosexuals should be killed, rape victims should be killed in the name of honor, and that it is appropriate to kill your own children for dishonoring the parent or the Muslim faith.

And you know that number is far greater than 'a few thousand'.

The made up fantasy is religion and the Jihadist are doing what the Koran tells them is commanded by their made up "God".

They may be only thousands of the 1.6B but they are the ones that are actually obeying the commandments of their "God". The rest are not true believers.

All religions are made up fantasy.

Saudi is being a bad ally in this, like turkey they put the overthrow of assad as top priority, rather than isis and al nursa. Fyi assad is alawite muslim, which is not sunni, get the hint.

Sunni or Shiite, I don't give a ****. They aren't fighting terrorists.

Sunni or Shiite, I don't give a ****. They aren't fighting terrorists.

Shia actually are fighting terrorists, sunni are but sunni govt's are not. Almost all terrorist orgs are sunni, pretty much every radical islamist is sunni, it is a continuing trend.

Shia are usually the ones oppressed, and the two countries that have shia influence in govt are iraq and iran, one being hammered by islamic extremists, the other heavily opposed by saudi arabia.

Shia actually are fighting terrorists, sunni are but sunni govt's are not. Almost all terrorist orgs are sunni, pretty much every radical islamist is sunni, it is a continuing trend.

Shia are usually the ones oppressed, and the two countries that have shia influence in govt are iraq and iran, one being hammered by islamic extremists, the other heavily opposed by saudi arabia.

The Iran govt is filled with flagrant assholes, who fund terrorists like Hezbollah.

The Iran govt is filled with flagrant assholes, who fund terrorists like Hezbollah.

While the sunni part of the middle east funds all the rest. Sunni muslims are acting like white supremeists did during desegregation, bu instead of burning crosses nd hanging people from trees, they are blowing things up and beheading people.

It s a classic example of the majority oppressing the minority, the majority is afraid the minority might gain influence, so they oppress them by any means possible. Shia and alawite muslims are the minority among muslims, even though they are majority in a few countries. The sunni majority does not like that shia muslims are allowed any freedom or any govt position anywhere. Iraq became shia govt after elections, and iran has been for a while shia run.

Time to stop blaming the victims for the problems and time to start blaming the agressors for it.

We know from surveys that over half the Muslims in the UK believe homosexuality is punishable by Death and want to see sharia implemented. We know entire countries practice sharia and believe homosexuals should be killed, rape victims should be killed in the name of honor, and that it is appropriate to kill your own children for dishonoring the parent or the Muslim faith.

And you know that number is far greater than 'a few thousand'.

Yes, they have some medieval beliefs.
That doesn't mean they want to kill us.

Yes, they have some medieval beliefs.
That doesn't mean they want to kill us.

A significant number do, and which side do you think those fundamentalists land on?

That's not much of an answer.

Your question was clearly an attempt at a gotcha moment, even though you know what you're asking is ridiculous. Your question and argument is much.

Your question was clearly an attempt at a gotcha moment, even though you know what you're asking is ridiculous. Your question and argument is much.

Hey, your the one complaining about how they aren't fighting terror. Looks like your not fighting terror either.

Please offer as evidence your surveys and proof that American Muslims love homosexuality and don't believe Sharia should be the law of the land.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said that American Muslims are more tolerant of gays as a group than Evangelicals. And I showed you the poll. You must have blacked out. You will have to find your own poll about Sharia, but I would bet there are less American Muslims that want Sharia than Evangelicals who want creationism to be taught to children. You really need to calm down and stop generalizing about Muslims. It's bad for your health and will only make things worse.
Here is the poll again...

In America, Muslims Are More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Last edited:
And what does US leadership not know about this enemy?

This is a religious war to ISIS, but Obama keep saying that Islam has nothing to do with the terrorism. He's wrong.

This is a religious war to ISIS, but Obama keep saying that Islam has nothing to do with the terrorism. He's wrong.

Well, US leadership knows everything they need to know about the enemy: we're NOT in a religious war. We're in a war against a revolutionary gang ala the axis of WWII. What they're are at war about means nothing. They want territory and will use any means to get it and we will deny them that. Just like before.

It's ignorant to think that we're at war with a religion or a religious belief.

Back
Top Bottom