• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ISIS Wants a Global Civil War

ISIS?

Man o man, created and controlled by the C.I.A, MI6, Mossad, The Pentagon and what have you!

You mean the "silly-ass" immigration policies that "allow muslims to waltz right in the country no questions asked" that ... oh ... DON'T EXIST.

You are almost painfully ignorant.

The more Muslims come into the US, the more chance there will be Muslim acts of terrorism in the US. The problem is that Muslims value Islam and Muslim identity over the national identity of nations they settle in, and that makes them more susceptible to feeling loyalty to foreign Islamic interests over loyalty to the countries they live in. We can't say that absolutely all Muslims are like that - after all, we have examples like US Army Captain Humayun Khan, who died in the line of duty while serving the United States. But if all Muslims were like Captain Humayun Khan, then we certainly wouldn't be seeing the terrorist atrocities we've seen in Paris, Brussels, Nice, San Bernardino, Orlando, and so many other places at a frighteningly accelerating pace.

One dead Humayun Khan doesn't offset all the dead murdered by Muslim terrorists so far -- and there are many more to come. At some point, countries have to engage in "rational racism" as a survival mechanism -- because the rest of us simply aren't mind-readers, and we can't afford to let in the bad apple who kills massive numbers of people. If indeed you could turn us into mind-readers, so that we could accurately sift the good from the bad, then please do share with us your mind-reading secret. But absent a preventative mechanism -- even a crude one -- there will be dangerous suicide-bombers coming to Western soil and killing us in large numbers.

Muslims who aren't terrorists are "irrelevant"? Jesus Christ.

There aren't that many Captain Humayun Khans. The bulk of the non-terrorist Muslims are useless, because they're not using their powers of persuasion to make the extremists think twice, and to reform them. Most of these non-terrorist Muslims are too exclusively focused on attacking critics of Islam, or denying that there is a terrorism problem in the Muslim world -- and their concern about Muslim terrorist attacks is of a far lesser priority to them. That makes most of them just liabilities and not helpers. If everybody was like Captain Humayun Khan, there would be no terrorism problem. But we can see that there is a terrorism problem, and this shows us that all Muslims are not Humayun Khan.

Muslims who aren't terrorists are "irrelevant"? Jesus Christ.

What course of events have they set? Zero. The face of any movement have never been the "moderates", who seem to always be invisible. They set no agenda whatsoever in the War on Terrorism. Seems they are the only thing the Left wants to concentrate on. The moderates standing up against the hardline extremists have been few, but I do give them some credit. But their effect has been of little consequence in the grand scheme of things. Until the governments in the ME send in troops to really fight ISIS.....like Saudi Arabia and Iran, nothing is going to change. Right no the leaders of these countries are either doing nothing, and their complacency is providing comfort to the enemy. Who buys more arms than anyone else in the ME? Saudi Arabia does; and what have they done about it? Not a goddamn thing. Bottom line, the moderates get little to no credit in my book.

Uhh, you seem to be rather ignorant and catching up rather late. ISIS is a Sunni-fundamentalist group, and Sunni fundamentalists have always been rabidly anti-Shia. This has been known for a long time, since the days of Taliban, and since Saudi Arabia began promoting its anti-Shia Wahabbism to counter Iran.

So this idea that ISIS wants a Global Civil War is kind of trite. Sunni fundamentalists have always been at war against Shias, because they're seen as heretics to Islam. At the same time, the Sunni fundamentalists want to expel Western influence from Muslim countries. So yeah, for a long time now that's meant they're against nearly everybody except themselves.
I posted an article, you can either talk about it or not. I don't give a ****, but don't blame me about stuff that has long been known. If this news is too old for you, then ignore it.

Isis was nearly pushed off the map in syria, but they are alrady trying to recover and regain the offensive. Libya is now currently isis stronghold, with libya is such chaos that it is getting close to rivaling somalia as the worst country in the world.

At some point we should have taken on isis directly and indirectly though working with other countries. The big thing is isis and other organizations seem to flourish when extremely weak to non existant govt occurs, so to keep isis from growing, we need to stop trying to topple dictators and abandoning them with no govt, and we need to focus on restoring functional govt to countries we have toppled, biggest example libya.

Where is Saudi Arabia in all this? Where's the news of their offensive against ISIS?

How am I going to act, personally?
Well, if your scenario of a little girl being attacked were to take place, I could make a difference.
When, as you say, half of Islam wants to live in a medieval society, then there isn't much I can do other than to live free. Freedom is contagious.

Same in France and Germany. Live well. Show the world that freedom is better than slavery.

That should be more effective than trying to kill off a tenth of the human race, don't you think?
The people of France have been 'living well'. The people that are killing them are unimpressed. If you don't get yet that they are not driven by anything other than a zealous religious ideology, you are their greatest ally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people of France have been 'living well'. The people that are killing them are unimpressed. If you don't get yet that they are not driven by anything other than a zealous religious ideology, you are their greatest ally.

All 750 million of them?

Looks like they could have created a lot more havoc than they have, given their numbers.

All 750 million of them?

Looks like they could have created a lot more havoc than they have, given their numbers.

You keep repeating your lie. That seems your default whenever you are faced with reality. No...those 750 million are 'just' the ones that believe homosexuals should be killed, that rape victims should die in the name of honor and that children should be killed for daring to disobey their parents.

Add to those the fundamentalist extremist terrorists...and 750 million aren't very impressed with your 'example'. In fact they are prone to want to kill you for your lifestyle.

Exactly what the left does in this country. Divide. Interesting the left and Islamic terrorists use the same tactics.

The right promotes ISIS propaganda.

You keep repeating your lie. That seems your default whenever you are faced with reality. No...those 750 million are 'just' the ones that believe homosexuals should be killed, that rape victims should die in the name of honor and that children should be killed for daring to disobey their parents.

Add to those the fundamentalist extremist terrorists...and 750 million aren't very impressed with your 'example'. In fact they are prone to want to kill you for your lifestyle.

And you keep repeating that there are 750 million Muslims, half the Muslim population of the world, who want to kill me.

No, there are only a few thousand hard core Islamic Jihadis. While they got a boost when the US took out Saddam Hussain, and another when Syria tried to get rid of their dictator, they still aren't powerful enough to do more than launch a random attack here and there. They're no more than a street gang with military weapons and a religious agenda.

And you keep repeating that there are 750 million Muslims, half the Muslim population of the world, who want to kill me.

No, there are only a few thousand hard core Islamic Jihadis. While they got a boost when the US took out Saddam Hussain, and another when Syria tried to get rid of their dictator, they still aren't powerful enough to do more than launch a random attack here and there. They're no more than a street gang with military weapons and a religious agenda.

No...what I have said so there are 750 million fundamentalists and which side do you think they land on...ISIS or yours?

Do you acknowledge that groups like ISIS are spreading and engaging in terror acts across the globe? Do you believe you are going to love them into submission?

No...what I have said so there are 750 million fundamentalists and which side do you think they land on...ISIS or yours?

Do you acknowledge that groups like ISIS are spreading and engaging in terror acts across the globe? Do you believe you are going to love them into submission?

So, those 750 million, roughly 2 1/2 times the population of the US, are all on the side of ISIS, who wants to kill me, but that doesn't mean that they want to kill me. Interesting position.

Do I acknowledge that groups like ISIS are spreading and engaging in terror acts across the globe?

Of course. I've already said that there are a few thousand radicals who are committing random acts of violence all over the world. How could anyone deny that?

Do I believe you are going to love them into submission?

Of course not. What an outrageous twisting of the posts I've made. It's like turning socks inside out.

Nah. But BO and Crooked Hillary did create ISIS by way of their idiotic policies. Everyone knows it. You people FUBAR everything you touch. LMAO

That is not any different then Putin and he is doing it in the name of Christianity so you need to add the population of Russia to your count. It is amusing that you choose treatment of gays as a litmus test for evil. It seems all religions are doing it.

So, those 750 million, roughly 2 1/2 times the population of the US, are all on the side of ISIS, who wants to kill me, but that doesn't mean that they want to kill me. Interesting position.

Do I acknowledge that groups like ISIS are spreading and engaging in terror acts across the globe?

Of course. I've already said that there are a few thousand radicals who are committing random acts of violence all over the world. How could anyone deny that?

Do I believe you are going to love them into submission?

Of course not. What an outrageous twisting of the posts I've made. It's like turning socks inside out.

Riiiiiight. Then other then loving them, showing them how awesome the western way of life is, and shrieking "but it's not ALL Muslims"...well...there is just waiting for your turn to die.

That is not any different then Putin and he is doing it in the name of Christianity so you need to add the population of Russia to your count. It is amusing that you choose treatment of gays as a litmus test for evil. It seems all religions are doing it.

All religions are advocating for the death of homosexuals? What a stupid comment you have made.

Nah. But BO and Crooked Hillary did create ISIS by way of their idiotic policies. Everyone knows it. You people FUBAR everything you touch. LMAO

You have a poor grasp of history. ISIS rose out of the ashes of Bush's colossal blunder in Iraq. No Iraq invasion no ISIS. Rarely has a cause and effect been so clear.

All religions are advocating for the death of homosexuals? What a stupid comment you have made.

I said Putin is persecuting gays in the name of Christianity and they are being murdered in Russia because of it. Are you denying that Christians have ever done that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/28/opinion/sunday/mr-putins-war-on-gays.html\

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/world/europe/homophobia-linked-to-murder-in-russia.html

Last edited:
I said Putin is persecuting gays in the name of Christianity and they are being murdered in Russia because of it. Are you denying that Christians have ever done that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/28/opinion/sunday/mr-putins-war-on-gays.html\

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/world/europe/homophobia-linked-to-murder-in-russia.html

Those crusades were a bitch. Now...which population TODAY has at least half of its 'congregation' that believes homosexuals should be murdered, women should be killed for being raped, and that it's appropriate to kill your children for dishonoring their parents? And be honest....how stupid do you feel defending them?

Those crusades were a bitch. Now...which population TODAY has at least half of its 'congregation' that believes homosexuals should be murdered, women should be killed for being raped, and that it's appropriate to kill your children for dishonoring their parents? And be honest....how stupid do you feel defending them?

How was I defending "them"? I merely stated that the Muslim religion is not alone in the hatred of homosexuals. You seem to be upset about that.

a recent poll in 2015, also by Pew, shows that American Muslims are much less likely to share this attitude. By comparison, 45 percent of American Muslims approve of homosexuality, and 42 percent of Muslims support same-sex marriage recognition. In both cases, a greater number disapprove of acceptance than approve. But then, so do Evangelical Christians in numbers greater than American Muslims. Only 36 percent of Evangelical Christians approve of homosexuality and only 28 percent of Evangelical Christians support same-sex marriage recognition.

In America, Muslims Are More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Last edited:
Do you see other religions advocating for the murder of homosexuals?

What you are doing is the typical liberal rain dance. Defend Muslims at all cost. It's twisted.

NYT said:
After the massacre in Orlando, Fla., American religious leaders spoke in a largely unified voice, condemning the killer and mourning the dead. But at some extreme conservative Christian churches, there was another message: good riddance.

In the weeks since 49 people were slaughtered at a gay nightclub, remarks by pastors celebrating the deaths have brought attention to several outposts of anti-gay hostility across the country that until now had been operating mostly under the radar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/u...ssacre-in-orlando-prompting-outrage.html?_r=0

Sent from my corncob while sitting under a tree

Do you see other religions advocating for the murder of homosexuals?

What you are doing is the typical liberal rain dance. Defend Muslims at all cost. It's twisted.

And you are attempting to demonize all Muslims and failing miserably. Radical religious groups always profess hatred of minorities and desire a homogenized population enforced by the State.

Back
Top Bottom