• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it Racist for White Countries to Remain White?

Is it Racist for White Countries to Remain White?

• Yes

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters
Name one empire that was not diverse.

Yes whites just want to be left alone.
but they all dream of living around us because their countries are terrible

the truth and everybody knows it. if honest.

Yes whites just want to be left alone. That’s why they traveled all over the world more than anyone else to colonize and enslave other people and countries.:lamo

Name one empire that was not diverse.

Of course they contain diverse elements; "empire" is forced on unwilling foreign people's, usually under an emperor or King. Is this supposed to be someone's "multi-cultural" role model? (my laughter suppressed).

Riiiight.. so we're comparing a transition period of (being generous here) 30 years against the Roman Empire lasting from B.C.20 (minimising it) to 470 A.D.?

I'm merely making the point that existence of a regime is not indicative of the stability of a regime.

You may have a point: when it comes to bloodshed, violence, enslavement, and exploitation of others, no one matches the whites. The two most bloody and barbaric wars in all human history, the two world wars, were started by the whites.

Thanks for the analogy. It explains it all really well now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasion_of_Manchuria

I guess someone forgot that there was another theatre of World War II, and forgot that Asia and the Middle East also have histories. I'm not surprised. Anti-white animus isn't exactly fueled by great historical knowledge.

I'm merely making the point that existence of a regime is not indicative of the stability of a regime.

No, you made a weak point and it was squashed as it deserved.

Lol, you don't think that Britain was motivated by nationalism in WWII?

No, Great Britain, a empire with dozens of different ethnic groups within its borders, was not motivated by your ideology. Nazi Germany, however, was. How’d that go for them again?

Given how they colonize small towns in the San Gabriel Valley, dominate the school board, and introduce their own businesses, retaining their own language, no.

I'm not saying that Asians inherently cannot assimilate. Far from it. I went to high school with plenty of Asians who were fully assimilated. What I take issue with is large groups of them forming enclaves and not assimilating. That can be dealt with by limiting immigration. Further, with home prices at record highs relative to incomes, what in the world are we doing letting foreigners buy any property here? We should be taking care of Americans first.

OMG Chinese people are successful! How unamerican of them! :roll:

Those who should be assimilating are people like you, whose ideology was decisively destroyed in 1945.

I guess someone forgot that there was another theatre of World War II, and forgot that Asia and the Middle East also have histories. I'm not surprised. Anti-white animus isn't exactly fueled by great historical knowledge.

Yes, your beloved Japanese regime, in its obsession with racial hegemony, committed atrocities every bit as bad as the Nazis. Looks like your ideology has been doubly debunked.

I asked this question in another thread and got what I found to be a very interesting answer.

So what do you think? Is it racist for a white country to remain white?
Quoting myself from a different thread:

Who gets defined as "white?" Would we use the one-drop rule? That's a racial classification system that is used in the United States but did not exist in colonial Haiti or apartheid South Africa. Are Ashkenazi Jews white? White nationalists tend to say they aren't, but their skin color is white, and any nonwhite person who has not been exposed to either white Gentiles or Ashkenazi Jews would not be able to tell the difference, so clearly it isn't simply a matter of skin color.

Let me put it this way: if I insisted on brown-eyed nationalism and demanded that people who do not have brown eyes be excluded from immigration, everyone - including white nationalists - would rightly say my approach is ridiculous and arbitrary. If you don't thing that other races are inferior, why does skin color matter more than hair color, eye color, toenail shape, or other inherited traits?

This is, I think, the catch-22 of "white nationalism." If there is no meaningful difference between races, then there is no more reason to exclude people based on race than there is for any of the other immutable characteristics I mentioned. If you think there are differences that mean that nonwhites should be excluded from white countries, then you are definitionally a racist and should own up to it.
So instead of dealing with the issue, you're just going to go the nihilistic route and pretend that we don't both know exactly what white is. Your dodging of the issue speaks volumes.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
No one knows what white is lol. Are Poles white? If you say "yes" you're at odds with the Nazis. If you think Italians are white, your average American racist in 1910 would disagree. Go back another 60 years and many Englishmen and Americans believed that the Irish were more similar to blacks than to Anglo-Saxon whites.

If anything is a social construct it's race. If you picked two random alt-righters off of /pol/ or Reddit or wherever else they likely won't agree on who is white.
You realize the implication of this, right? If remaining white is racism, then by necessity white existence is itself racist. You're essentially supporting the notion that all white people are racist, which while common among SJW types, will totally isolate you from most decent, working Americans.

The United States was never a white country to begin with.

Both world wars started in Europe. The most barbaric and savage and bloody wars in all human history. The largest historically documented mass rape of a population was done by Russian troops advancing into Germany. And all of a sudden whites are innately peaceful and law abiding now? So much for the theory that in the absence of skin color diversity white Christians get along well with each other. I guess I am not as good at suppressing my laughter. :lamo

To play off an old Porsche ad:

Social skills: there is no substitute.

Last edited:
OMG Chinese people are successful! How unamerican of them! :roll:

Those who should be assimilating are people like you, whose ideology was decisively destroyed in 1945.

Why is it American policy that we allow foreigners to come here with huge sums of money, buy up local property, and raise the cost of living to the point that housing is unaffordable to most Americans. Why should our government support such a policy?

Both world wars started in Europe. The most barbaric and savage and bloody wars in all human history. The largest historically documented mass rape of a population was done by Russian troops advancing into Germany. And all of a sudden whites are innately peaceful and law abiding now? So much for the theory that in the absence of skin color diversity white Christians get along well with each other. I guess I am not as good at suppressing my laughter. :lamo

You use the Red Army as an example of white Christians?

Why is it American policy that we allow foreigners to come here with huge sums of money, buy up local property, and raise the cost of living to the point that housing is unaffordable to most Americans. Why should our government support such a policy?

"Foreigners"? Oh, you mean Americans who aren't white and who therefore you don't consider Americans. Big difference.

"Foreigners"? Oh, you mean Americans who aren't white and who therefore you don't consider Americans. Big difference.

No, I mean people who weren't born here to Americans.

No, I mean people who weren't born here to Americans.

Except your entire argument is that Chinese Americans "aren't assimilating" because they are successful. So what?

Except your entire argument is that Chinese Americans "aren't assimilating" because they are successful. So what?

Is bringing boat-loads of foreign money and driving up the cost of housing to near $1 million average (see Arcadia) being successful in this country? How does that benefit Americans, especially the ones who are looking to buy homes?

That would be, but would barring immigration to a white country and thus stabilizing demographics so that it remains white would be racist according to what you said earlier.

If they are barring immigration specifically for the purpose of maintaining their "white" (or black or any other racial demographics) then yes, that is racist. If they are barring immigration for some other reason that just happens to cause such a thing to occur, then no, it is not racist. But I don't know of a "white" country that currently exists without any other races at all within it. Maybe N. Korea, but then they also don't really allow anyone to immigrate there (and rarely allow emigration either).

Now, there are plenty of racist countries out there, and pretty much every race on the planet (except maybe Native Americans) occupies at least one where they have most if not all the power within that country. The US is actually one of the least racist countries, out of them all (there are some countries though that rank better than us still though).

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/116644/the-most-racist-countries-in-the-world/

In general, while we certainly have our problems, pretty much every country have some, when it comes to race, and the majority have more than we do (we tend to appear to have more mainly due to our size and culture of sharing/social media).

https://archive.is/20170614233005/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinating-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-racially-tolerant-countries/

Is bringing boat-loads of foreign money and driving up the cost of housing to near $1 million average (see Arcadia) being successful in this country? How does that benefit Americans, especially the ones who are looking to buy homes?

How does conducting repeating failed policies that turned Germany and Japan into wastelands benefit anyone?

How does conducting repeating failed policies that turned Germany and Japan into wastelands benefit anyone?

Why do you pretend that Germany and Japan were the only nationalistic countries to ever exist?

The white race has raped and pillaged countries of color and built their civilizations on their abuse and stolen scientific knowledge. It is the least they can do to let people from countries of color come and enjoy the high standard of living their ancestors oppression created.

Why do you pretend that Germany and Japan were the only nationalistic countries to ever exist?

Can you give me an example of a nation-state that adopted increasingly nationalistic policies and actually ended up better off for it?

Oh, there were other fascist regimes in human history. Germany and Japan just hold the title for having slaughtered the most among that lot.

Back
Top Bottom