• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it Racist for White Countries to Remain White?

Is it Racist for White Countries to Remain White?

• Yes

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters

phattonez

Catholic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I asked this question in another thread and got what I found to be a very interesting answer.

Yes that is the definition of racism and if japan does that they are racist

So what do you think? Is it racist for a white country to remain white?

What's a white country? Examples?

So instead of dealing with the issue, you're just going to go the nihilistic route and pretend that we don't both know exactly what white is. Your dodging of the issue speaks volumes.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I asked this question in another thread and got what I found to be a very interesting answer.

I stand by my post. It is the very definition of racism

So instead of dealing with the issue, you're just going to go the nihilistic route and pretend that we don't both know exactly what white is. Your dodging of the issue speaks volumes.

I'm not dodging the issue, I simply want the parameters clearly defined.

What's a white country? Japan was listed in the OP, but last I checked, Japanese aren't considered white/Caucasian. So, you can see my conflict, yes?

I'm not dodging the issue, I simply want the parameters clearly defined.

What's a white country? Japan was listed in the OP, but last I checked, Japanese aren't considered white/Caucasian. So, you can see my conflict, yes?
I just wanted to quote the entire post. No, obviously Japan is not a white country. We both know that. So quit playing semantics and give a straight answer.

Australia was a good example.

Until about the 1970s it had a "White Australia" policy which barred non-white immigration.

Most European countries probably had similar restrictions for most of their histories.

Yes, discrimination on the basis of race is racism.
You realize the implication of this, right? If remaining white is racism, then by necessity white existence is itself racist. You're essentially supporting the notion that all white people are racist, which while common among SJW types, will totally isolate you from most decent, working Americans.

Depends. On the other hand, it is generally a ****ing retarded goal for a country.

Australia was a good example.

Until about the 1970s it had a "White Australia" policy which barred non-white immigration.

Most European countries probably had similar restrictions for most of their histories.

Yep. At it's inception, Australia barred anyone from outside Western Europe from immigrating to Australia, at one point even refusing to allow shipwrecked sailors on to shore. The policy was first relaxed in the wake of WW2, allowing people of North Mediterranean and Eastern European descent to enter into the nation. From then on successive governments watered it down until it was abolished entirely in 1975.

It depends mainly on why and how they remain that way.

If it involves not allowing immigration, then perhaps not. Yet if the reason is because they don't want any non-white persons in their area, then probably. But if it's a desire for cultural stability, then maybe not.
If it involves selective immigration that lets white people but no others in, then almost surely.
If it involves forcible expulsion or termination of anyone not white, then without question.

As a few examples.

No, stop playing cute and give us "YOUR definition" or whatever definition it is you think CONSTITUTES a "so called" white country.
It could be a country that was something else, then was settled by whites who instituted apartheid, or it could be a country that has codified "WHITES ONLY" into its constitution from the very get go, or it could be something else.

If you don't want to get into specifics, then your thread isn't worth answering.

You realize the implication of this, right? If remaining white is racism, then by necessity white existence is itself racist. You're essentially supporting the notion that all white people are racist, which while common among SJW types, will totally isolate you from most decent, working Americans.

What? How the **** did you get to there from "discrimination on the basis of race is racism"? If Obama had halted immigration to the US except for Africans in an effort to make the US black, would that not have been racism?

What? How the **** did you get to there from "discrimination on the basis of race is racism"? If Obama had halted immigration to the US except for Africans in an effort to make the US black, would that not have been racism?
That would be, but would barring immigration to a white country and thus stabilizing demographics so that it remains white would be racist according to what you said earlier.

That would be, but would barring immigration to a white country and thus stabilizing demographics so that it remains white would be racist according to what you said earlier.

Yes that is racist. What "white" country does that?

Also based on this you must agree that the visa diversity lottery is racist.

What are the hell are white countries? Please tell.

Yes that is racist. What "white" country does that?
None, and the ones who are importing the most foreigners are seeing the greatest increases in violent crime.

None, and the ones who are importing the most foreigners are seeing the greatest increases in violent crime.

So.....again.....no country on earth is willing to adopt your plan. Ok

Yes, because barring immigration for the explicit purpose of maintaining racial purity is still racist.

How do you think it's not racist? What is your definition of racism, and why doesn't this fit it?

So.....again.....no country on earth is willing to adopt your plan. Ok
The ones that have come closest like Poland have negligible rates of homicide.

Yes, because barring immigration for the explicit purpose of maintaining racial purity is still racist.

How do you think it's not racist? What is your definition of racism, and why doesn't this fit it?
Because pursuing diversity qua diversity isn't a moral good. Why should we disrupt homogeneity with diversity?

As far as I'm aware, the visa lottery is based on nationality, not race.
Yeah, and there's no correlation between those two things. :roll

Back
Top Bottom