• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Indoctrination' fears prompt Florida Department of Education to reject the most textbooks in Florida history

Since there is no such word as 'gay' in the child protection law in FL, that is a meaningless statement uttered by stupid Academy Awards Liberals.

Sexual orientation is is in it. That relates to being gay or straight.

Define CRT. then give an example

White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions. Coupled with the beliefs that underlie
these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to
the world of mathematics.The table below identifies the ways in which white supremacy shows up in math classrooms.

Finding CRT in math books? How much crack does that take?

White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions. Coupled with the beliefs that underlie
these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to
the world of mathematics.The table below identifies the ways in which white supremacy shows up in math classrooms.

DISMANTLING WHITE SUPREMACY CULTURE IN MATH CLASSROOMS
We see white supremacy culture show up in the mathematics classroom even as we carry out our professional
responsibilities outlined in the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP). Using CSTPas a
framework, we see white supremacy culture in the mathematics classroom can show up when:

Define sealioning (though I see you’ve anticipated the question by already providing us with an example.)
Except that the question isn't disingenuous and thus not an example of "sealioning".

So we're defending white supremacy in math books?

Can you explain how?
By injecting gratuitous political ideology under the cover of teaching math, history, or some other unrelated subject.

For example, would you be concerned to learn that a introductory-level sociology text at your local public school included a chapter titled “Why People Choose to be Gay?”

By injecting gratuitous political ideology under the cover of teaching math, history, or some other unrelated subject.

For example, would you be concerned to learn that a introductory-level sociology text at your local public school included a chapter titled “Why People Choose to be Gay?”
Please show that this ever happened. If you can't , it's just fear mongering.

It’s a hypothetical. Why are you so reluctant to answer the question?
Oh. Hypothetical, huh?

One of the techniques to brain wash people is ask 'pathetically questions'

It's a nonsensical question, because it doesn't happen. SO that statement is bull.

Oh. Hypothetical, huh?

One of the techniques to brain wash people is ask 'pathetically questions'

It's a nonsensical question, because it doesn't happen. SO that statement is bull.
You know the answer to my question as well as I, and that is why you’re afraid to answer it openly.

My point is made, and thank you for your participation (however unwillingly given).

It sounds informative. How is it gratuitous political ideology? Please explain.

You know the answer to my question as well as I, and that is why you’re afraid to answer it openly.

My point is made, and thank you for your participation (however unwillingly given).

Your point is so general and cliche-ridden it is all but meaningless.

Critical Race Theory, for starters. Based on the photo I posted earlier, trans ideology as well.

But what belief that you object to is being pushed here?

Political indoctrination.

As a victim of it I would think you’d be more sympathetic.
Identify the "political indoctrination" you perceive in this image.

Left wing political ideology. What are you not getting here?
Is there some reason you're unwilling to identify anything specific? Afraid of how that might make you look?

Critical Race Theory, for starters. Based on the photo I posted earlier, trans ideology as well.
"Trans ideology" meaning "trans people exist?" LOL!

Point proven. You people think it's "ideology" to tell the truth to children.

GQP Whitey is attempting to remove any mention of their horrific human rights abuses, yet they still continue. Who benefits from this? You guessed it!

Back
Top Bottom