• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In all seriousness, what is it about trump that makes him so attractive to so many people?

The whole border situation is a tried and true tactic for the right. Y'all have been complaining about it for decades but nothing ever gets done when y'all have the power to change it.
I will not disagree. This does not contradict my point.

And it's one of the reasons Tru p was so popular among many. We was taking it serious.

I will not disagree. This does not contradict my point.

And it's one of the reasons Tru p was so popular among many. We was taking it serious.
Apparently the house and senate republicans must not have been taking it seriously since they did nothing. Cruelty was what trump did and nothing more.

Republican propaganda has a permanent topic in 'outside threats' it hypes or manufactures and claims to care about. There will always be an outside world they can make scary, whether it's evil commies or caravans of immigrants or fanatical terrorists or Iran with a nuclear bomb or China or gangs and cartels and on and on. It's always there for them to use to hide their agenda of taking the country's money.

You can't understand it from the right either and yet those same poor folks in those same poor states just keep voting republican which leads me to ask why?
People in dump cities keep voting for left politicians that make it worse. Same reason

So how will they ever win a Republican primary? Are we saddled with a nutso Republican Party until Trump dies?
actually i believe we are saddled with a nutso repub party as long as Fox news continues to spread vile propaganda

actually i believe we are saddled with a nutso repub party as long as Fox news continues to spread vile propaganda
Trump seems to have burst the dam on nutjobbery, though. Can you imagine a Republican acting this way during Ike's time?

Well they created the environment that spawned Trump, and they made a lot of money doing it. No reason to think they are ever going to stop.

Well they created the environment that spawned Trump, and they made a lot of money doing it. No reason to think they are ever going to stop.
Unless regular Americans pay attention to the nuttery in the Foxian Pub Party and start voting against it.

Which seems to be happening.

Back
Top Bottom