• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Impeachment

Diogenes

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This probably won't go anywhere, but at least someone is thinking about it. The 10 specific charges certainly have merit, but I don't see the Republicans taking enough senate seats next year to make it stick. Plus, the prospect of a President Biden is a real turnoff.

Bombshell: National Black Republican Association Files Articles of Impeachment Against Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro)
I'm quite sure they'll be successful in throwing him out of office, in a little under three and a half years.

This probably won't go anywhere, but at least someone is thinking about it. The 10 specific charges certainly have merit, but I don't see the Republicans taking enough senate seats next year to make it stick. Plus, the prospect of a President Biden is a real turnoff.

Bombshell: National Black Republican Association Files Articles of Impeachment Against Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro)

I was in a bad mood, but this made me laugh ... thank you ... I give Obama maybe two weeks, but certainly no more than three and a half years and then he's gone! :lamo

Bombshell: N
)

Instead of wasting precious time worrying about President Obama, who will be in the White House until another Democrat takes his place there in 2017, The old White men who rule the GOP should be focused on trying to survive the massive demographic change which will likely reduce the GOP to a minor, regional party by about 2043.

No one can stop time and/or change.

Instead of wasting precious time worrying about President Obama, who will be in the White House until another Democrat takes his place there in 2017, The old White men who rule the GOP should be focused on trying to survive the massive demographic change which will likely reduce the GOP to a minor, regional party by about 2043.

No one can stop time and/or change.

Let's be realistic. The GOP's social platform will moderate and there will always be supporters of small-government economics. If the GOP picks up a few social liberals and maintains its economic supporters, it could increase in size. Given that healthcare is a done deal, the dems stand to lose some economic support as many people's major issue regarding that has been satisfied.

ps. Your avatar is ironic, given bolded text above. For someone who hates old white men, you sure seem to idolize them.

Let's be realistic. The GOP's social platform will moderate and there will always be supporters of small-government economics. If the GOP picks up a few social liberals and maintains its economic supporters, it could increase in size. Given that healthcare is a done deal, the dems stand to lose some economic support as many people's major issue regarding that has been satisfied.

ps.
Avatar is ironic, given bolded text above.

I chose my avatar for a number of reasons, one of them is that the guy could be my twin.

BTW: In 1965 &1966 I was in Vietnam killing Commies. Where were you at that time?

Last edited:
I chose my avatar for a number of reasons, one of them is that the guy could be my twin.

BTW: In 1965 &1966 I was in Vietnam killing Commies. Where were you at that time?

Hey, man, you can talk **** about old white guys and idolize them at the same time. There's no rule against hypocrisy.

In 1990, I volunteered airborne infantry, during war (left a paid for expensive private uni to do so), and served in the 82nd Airborne Division as a paratrooper. What were you doing at that time?

In 1990, I volunteered airborne infantry, during war (left a paid for expensive private uni to do so), and served in the 82nd Airborne Division as a paratrooper.
What were you doing at that time?

Working offshore in the Gulf of Mexico getting oil and gas out of the ground, and I was forty-seven years old.

Working offshore in the Gulf of Mexico getting oil and gas out of the ground, and I was forty-seven years old.

Care to address the fact that your fantasy about the disappearance of the GOP is stupid and ironic? "No one can stop change!" Yeah, no ****, that's why the party will not disappear, they will change - like everything else.

Yes, but I'm sure that sometime soon, those people will realize that Republicans in congress or the white house don't actually propose, pursue, or vote for those kinds of policies. The Republicans only keep the small government types on their side by lying to them. Democrats aren't any better, mind you, but those sorts of people tend to support small government on social issues, too, where the Democrats have a clear advantage.

unless one of the current scandals blows up further and points directly to obama,i cant imagine impeachment.the republicans will see that not only would biden take his place,but that removing a democrat early from office will eliminate a few years years that he can keep screwing up.

just think about it,not even one year into his second term,and his approval is sinking like a lead weight,and at his current rate will be far less popular than bush jr was.all republicans have to do is the same as the democrats,let him ruin his own reputation,then run a anyone but him campaign.

It's funny watching a bunch of leftist arguing the future of the GOP. What else can they do while ignoring their dictators crimes.

That was a very cute touch, filing the articles from the National Black Republican Association...Ha ha ha ha ha ha !
How many in THAT organization ...100?
I very sincerely hope that the republican party spends every bit as much time running down this rabbit hole as they did trying to impeach Bill.
This will expedite the demise of the GOP and I will enjoy watching it.

Last edited:
I agree Dem leftists should STFU and let "you people" sink yourselves like you did last year. As for dictator, that's just more ridiculous loon talk in a world that has produced multi-million killers.
It's funny watching a bunch of leftist arguing the future of the GOP. What else can they do while ignoring their dictators crimes.

Let's be realistic. The GOP's social platform will moderate and there will always be supporters of small-government economics. If the GOP picks up a few social liberals and maintains its economic supporters, it could increase in size.
Only with a C. Christie heading your ticket. And how do you plan to change the "party platform" at the convention?
Given that healthcare is a done deal, the dems stand to lose some economic support as many people's major issue regarding that has been satisfied.

ps. Your avatar is ironic, given bolded text above. For someone who hates old white men, you sure seem to idolize them.
Dems will be given more credit than you think. Only C. Christie-type repups can blunt this since they support ACA.

Only with a C. Christie heading your ticket. And how do you plan to change the "party platform" at the convention?

Dems will be given more credit than you think. Only C. Christie-type repups can blunt this since they support ACA.

My ticket? I'm not conservative or republican. Why must some people play the "us vs. them" game with everyone? My lean is 'independent' for a reason.

:roll:

That is what this impeachment is all about in the House, us vs. them, thanks to the loons. No needed legislation, just useless repeals and threats. Independent and Libertarian are both "just another word for nothing left to lose". And to say one never voted for the Rs or Ds so I'm not to blame.
My ticket? I'm not conservative or republican. Why must some people play the "us vs. them" game with everyone? My lean is 'independent' for a reason.

:roll:

Last edited:
That is what this impeachment is all about in the House, us vs. them, thanks to the loons. No needed legislation, just useless repeals and threats. Independent and Libertarian are both "just another word for nothing left to lose". And to say one never voted for the Rs or Ds so I'm not to blame.

Like I give a crap what you think about independents and libertarians.

What is your point?

Calling liberals leftists. To lels.

10/10 master troll.

Trust me, liberals are not leftists.

However, to all the liberals out there: the GOP probably isn't really gonna go away soon. I wish it would but yeah, I doubt it. Sorry guys.

The reason it won't go away is cause there is still a huge reactionary population in the US, but the reaction is moving further and further away from racism (but not entirely).

That was a very cute touch, filing the articles from the National Black Republican Association...Ha ha ha ha ha ha !
How many in THAT organization ...100?
I very sincerely hope that the republican party spends every bit as much time running down this rabbit hole as they did trying to impeach Bill.
This will expedite the demise of the GOP and I will enjoy watching it.

7% of the black population is republican,and over 25% of blacks identify as conservative or very conservative,and close to 19% identify as socially conservative religious right.

seems the support is much larger than you thought,7% direct supporters is still a dent,with around 1/4th the black population possible votes.

That impeachment is about what you said you were not. Us vs. them. Rushbo's aim was to eliminate mods/indies/centrists--and for the most part, he and his kind have succeeded. You are either R, D or a wasted vote, as with Perot in 1992, 1996, and T. Roosevelt in 1912.
Like I give a crap what you think about independents and libertarians.

What is your point?

That impeachment is about what you said you were not. Us vs. them. Rushbo's aim was to eliminate mods/indies/centrists--and for the most part, he and his kind have succeeded. You are either R, D or a wasted vote, as with Perot in 1992, 1996, and T. Roosevelt in 1912.

I wasn't talking about the impeachment, why are you bothering me about it. You don't understand the use of third parties and I'm not gonna teach you.

Good day.

I think Republicans have been talking about impeachment since the day Obama was inaugurated. They don't care who is in office as long as it is not the alleged Extremist Christian, Muslim, Black, Marxist dictator. When your entire goal as a party is to remove someone from office, you have failed as a party. The Republicans lost this battle, twice. Quit trying to repeal Obamacare, talking about impeachment, and just accept your loss and try doing something constructive.

Oh and it would be nice if you wouldn't be so stubborn you hold the entire nation's economy hostage and threaten to collapse everything if you don't get what you want. Its quite childish.

Last edited:

I wonder how many impeachable articles partisan liberals could have made up about George W. Bush. These people are a joke. Especially by calling him Barry Soetoro which is just evidence of their stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom