• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you watch anything today, it should be Brian Schatz absolutely dismantling Josh Hawley.

There is no obsession. She just happened to do the EXACT thing you were complaining about. Being aware of, and pointing out, that thing, doesnt require obsession....just that one be paying the slightest attention.

That all said, how bout I point out Hawley is that exact same person as well? I mean, he was the point of the thread...or would that require an obsession as well?
Since you seem to have a keen interest in her career, I'll have to trust you that she had triggered whiny meltdown on the floor of the House over another congressman's voting record - like this twit from Hawaii had.

If you find reasoned debate to be difficult, WTF are you doing on a debate site? Simply to spew your insults? Think about it.

I made a simple request for you to cite the facts this twit Senator was citing that you found to be offensive about Hawley and you started in on the insults.
I have not been insulting you, I've been asking you to watch the video but rather than take two minutes to watch it you keep going on and on and on about how I can't/won't show you the 'facts' about hawley. If you really wanted to know, you would watch the video, end of.

Hawley like some in the GOP is totally hung up on pedophilia for some reason.

I have not been insulting you

LOL Someone hijack your keyboard?

It is folks like you
if you wish to keep yourself ignorant, that's on you.
You are making an arse of yourself with your bluster
Keep yourself in the dark, your choice to keep talking about something you have no idea about.
You are being spoon fed the info and you are refusing to open your mouth like a petulant child.

I've been asking you to watch the video but rather than take two minutes to watch it you keep going on and on and on about how I can't/won't show you the 'facts' about hawley. If you really wanted to know, you would watch the video, end of.

I watched video. The twit had a meltdown on the Senate floor over another Senator's voting record. It was painful to watch.

Hawley like some in the GOP is totally hung up on pedophilia for some reason.
The reason is pretty clear. What is the best way to get low intelligence people beholden to you? Pretend like you are doing something to protect their kids. You are seeing it front and center with laws making it illegal for teachers to say that gay and transgenedered people exist.

LOL Someone hijack your keyboard?

It is folks like you
if you wish to keep yourself ignorant, that's on you.
You are making an arse of yourself with your bluster
Keep yourself in the dark, your choice to keep talking about something you have no idea about.
You are being spoon fed the info and you are refusing to open your mouth like a petulant child.

I watched video. The twit had a meltdown on the Senate floor over another Senator's voting record. It was painful to watch.
Sorry that you consider facts insults.

Sorry that you consider facts insults.
I staved off, thinking you had something to offer in a debate. I was wrong.

Have a nice life.

I staved off, thinking you had something to offer in a debate. I was wrong.

Have a nice life.
I am currently having a nice life. No work, no mortgage no bosses. How about you?

So did 246 other members of Congress, Including DEmocrats.
If you are going to be triggered by folks who vote differently than you do, and have a meltdown on the Senate floor, you are not long for that job.
You even have trouble with the simple things. Only senators get to vote quilty/non guilty.

All the Democrats and the two independents voted "guilty," on both articles, while one Republican also voted "guilty" on the first article.

Try again.

I am currently having a nice life. No work, no mortgage no bosses. How about you?
Him? I'm sensing lots of resentments and grievances over fake issues. An excellent representative of what Fox "News" produces.

Since you seem to have a keen interest in her career, I'll have to trust you that she had triggered whiny meltdown on the floor of the House over another congressman's voting record - like this twit from Hawaii had.

Apparently you have nothing to add, since I conceded the MTG point and asked you DIRECTLY about Hawley himself, and YOU took it back to her.

Simple fact is this.....the biggest faces of the GOP right now also happen to be the most bombastic asses amongst the party. They make thier bones and gain thier fame by doing the very thing you complained about.

You even have trouble with the simple things. Only senators get to vote quilty/non guilty.

All the Democrats and the two independents voted "guilty," on both articles, while one Republican also voted "guilty" on the first article.

Try again.
Nah. I find discussions with hyperpartisans rarely fruitful

Apparently you have nothing to add, since I conceded the MTG point and asked you DIRECTLY about Hawley himself, and YOU took it back to her.

Simple fact is this.....the biggest faces of the GOP right now also happen to be the most bombastic asses amongst the party. They make thier bones and gain thier fame by doing the very thing you complained about.
I'm "complaining," if you will, about a Senator having a whining meltdown on the floor of the Senate regarding another Senator's voting record. DO you have any of the "biggest faces of the GOP" acting in a similar manner?

FYI, I consider Trump and DeSantis and Abbott to be the "biggest faces of the GOP" right now.

I'm "complaining," if you will, about a Senator having a whining meltdown on the floor of the Senate regarding another Senator's voting record. DO you have any of the "biggest faces of the GOP" acting in a similar manner?

FYI, I consider Trump and DeSantis and Abbott to be the "biggest faces of the GOP" right now.

Wait....did you seriously just ask me to provide you evidence of any of those gentlemen having whiny meltdowns about how other people have acted?

Seriously?

I guess I will give you credit for being willing to call the GOP what it really is.....The Party of Trump.

Which says so much about the GOP right now.

Trump: the founder of Trump Steaks, Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Mortgage, Trump: The Game, Trump Magazine, Trump University, Trump Ice, Tour de Trump , Trump Network, and Trumped! Big, big. Twice impeached, dodged the draft due to "bone spurs" then mocked a POW in the war he hid from, who demanded his VP overturn the 2020 election, whose son cheerled the same coup attempt, who has sucked up to every authoritarian leader on the planet, who is so corrupt he's prohibited by court order from running a charity without adult supervision. Yep. Really big.

DeSantis: Florida's governor signs controversial law opponents dubbed 'Don't Say Gay.' A perfect example of conservatives manufacturing a non-issue from nothing and making it a national cause celebre for far right Fox "News" watchers.

Abbott: Texas governor calls on citizens to report parents of transgender kids for abuse. Because conservatives love big government interferring with parenting.

Wait....did you seriously just ask me to provide you evidence of any of those gentlemen having whiny meltdowns about how other people have acted?
Seriously?
I guess I will give you credit for being willing to call the GOP what it really is.....The Party of Trump.

No. Read what I asked you. I asked for provide you evidence of any of those gentlemen having whiny meltdowns on the Senate floor about the voting records of others.

No. Read what I asked you. I asked for provide you evidence of any of those gentlemen having whiny meltdowns on the Senate floor about the voting records of others.

So its a specific whiny meltdown that counts then, is it? Considering two of them wouldn't have reason to be there and the third was there 4 times (unless you want to get specific as to which chamber the meltdown occurred in) and indeed bitched that some people on the other side of the political aisle didn't vote for some of his pet projects, it would appear that you are more interested in your myopic point than the broader one that was actually being discussed, presumably because it would the the one and only way you could claim to be correct on the matter.

Okay, you win that tiny tiny point. Feel better? It doesn't change anything I or Schatz said about Hawley.

So its a specific whiny meltdown that counts then, is it? Considering two of them wouldn't have reason to be there and the third was there 4 times (unless you want to get specific as to which chamber the meltdown occurred in) and indeed bitched that some people on the other side of the political aisle didn't vote for some of his pet projects, it would appear that you are more interested in your myopic point than the broader one that was actually being discussed, presumably because it would the the one and only way you could claim to be correct on the matter.

Okay, you win that tiny tiny point. Feel better? It doesn't change anything I or Schatz said about Hawley.
??? The twit from Hawaii''s entire meltdown was over Hawley's voting record, most significantly his no votes on Biden's nominees to the Defense Department.

Back
Top Bottom