• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you watch anything today, it should be Brian Schatz absolutely dismantling Josh Hawley.

Got the clue. Austin and Blinkin are incompetent assholes and using his vote is an entirely appropriate measure.

Hawley gets to hold his breath like a child and not perform his Senatorial responsibilities.....because Austin won't resign?

That's your position? Seriously?

This is why liberals laugh at people like you.

View attachment 67384947

“In the summer of 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld from obligation funds appropriated to the Department of Defense (DOD) for security assistance to Ukraine. In order to withhold the funds, OMB issued a series of nine apportionment schedules with footnotes that made all unobligated balances unavailable for obligation.

Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.

“Karl pressed Mulvaney, saying, "To be clear: what you just described is a quid pro quo. It is 'funding will not flow unless the investigation into the Democratic server happened, as well.'"

"We do that all the time with foreign policy," Mulvaney responded, adding that the administration had also held up money to three Central American countries so that they would change their immigration policies.

"Get over it," he said. "There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy."
View attachment 67384952

The real question is, why do you lie?

The real question is why you are still beating this dead horse.

There is no factual basis. None. That's why the lead article was for a made-up charge, obstruction of Congress.

Backtcha. Grow up and engage in reasoned debate rather than juvenile petty insults against other posters. You're better than that
Lol, I try but I find it very difficult to find reasoned debate from most folks on the right, you included.
An insult is like a drink, it won't affect you if you don't take it.

The real question is why you are still beating this dead horse.

There is no factual basis. None. That's why the lead article was for a made-up charge, obstruction of Congress.
Good Trumpster. Keep guzzling the Kool-Aid.

100% ad homs. (y)

I can lead you to facts but I cannot make you think.
You can recognize ad homs, but not facts. Yep, you’re definitely a Trumpster.

You can recognize ad homs, but not facts. Yep, you’re definitely a Trumpster.
Says the guy who thinks "drinking Kool-aide" doesn't qualify...
Yep, you are definitely a Dim. Not even the D's claim Biden.

Says the guy who thinks "drinking Kool-aide" doesn't qualify...
Yep, you are definitely a Dim. Not even the D's claim Biden.
Typical @smallvoice, open mouth, insert both feet. 🙄

My comment was an acknowledgment of the ad hom.

Lol, I try but I find it very difficult to find reasoned debate from most folks on the right, you included.
An insult is like a drink, it won't affect you if you don't take it.
If you find reasoned debate to be difficult, WTF are you doing on a debate site? Simply to spew your insults? Think about it.

I made a simple request for you to cite the facts this twit Senator was citing that you found to be offensive about Hawley and you started in on the insults.

Sorry, I don't share your OBSESSION with that twit.

What obsession? I was merely pointing out that some of the darlings of the right at the moment have made entire campaigns and careers out of doing the very thing you complained about.

Its not one sided.....oh, and nothing he said was factually inaccurate....so theres that.

What obsession? I was merely pointing out that some of the darlings of the right at the moment have made entire campaigns and careers out of doing the very thing you complained about.

Its not one sided.....oh, and nothing he said was factually inaccurate....so theres that.
The obsession you have with that twit congresswoman. She has absolutely nothing to do with this asshole from Hawaii whining about Senator Hawley. Yet you brought her into this conversation. Obsession.

The obsession you have with that twit congresswoman. She has absolutely nothing to do with this asshole from Hawaii whining about Senator Hawley. Yet you brought her into this conversation. Obsession.
Hawley voted to aquit Trump for trying to extort Ukraine into manufacturing fake smears against Biden's son because Hawley calculated that was best for his political career.

Hawley is far worse than a twit.

The President is responsible for such appointments and/or resignations, not a firebrand Senator from Missouri…

Hawley voted to aquit Trump for trying to extort Ukraine into manufacturing fake smears against Biden's son because Hawley calculated that was best for his political career.

Hawley is far worse than a twit.
So did 246 other members of Congress, Including DEmocrats.

If you are going to be triggered by folks who vote differently than you do, and have a meltdown on the Senate floor, you are not long for that job.

There is no obsession. She just happened to do the EXACT thing you were complaining about. Being aware of, and pointing out, that thing, doesnt require obsession....just that one be paying the slightest attention.

That all said, how bout I point out Hawley is that exact same person as well? I mean, he was the point of the thread...or would that require an obsession as well?

Reactions: jpn
Back
Top Bottom