• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you watch anything today, it should be Brian Schatz absolutely dismantling Josh Hawley.

Two minutes and twenty seconds will give you all the info your are asking for directly from the horse's mouth, not mine.
Can't even name one. Pitiful bongs, pitiful.

Facts:

Hawley is sabotaging national security by refusing to approve positions in the DOD, until the secretary of defense resigns. For no reason.

He has expressed solidarity with an insurrection attempt on the US government.

He is a public manace.
All of this back and forth and all he had to do was click on play and listen for two minutes, instead the wall of bullshit is overwhelming, it's never ending.

All of this back and forth and all he had to do was click on play and listen for two minutes, instead the wall of bullshit is overwhelming, it's never ending.
That politically interested citizens of the United States have this, run and hide from anything you don't like attitude, is disheartening. The more they extoll their love of country the more they prove to be summer soldiers and sunshine patriots.

The last phrase is from Thomas Paine whom I'm sure they can't be teaching in schools anymore given what we've become.

Keep yourself in the dark, your choice to keep talking about something you have no idea about.
I listened to half of this twit's personal whine about a fellow Senator. Were all the "facts" you guys are swooning about only in the second half of his whine? And you can't name a single one? Pitiful bongs, pitiful. Step up your posting game.

I listened to half of this twit's personal whine about a fellow Senator. Were all the "facts" you guys are swooning about only in the second half of his whine? And you can't name a single one? Pitiful bongs, pitiful. Step up your posting game.
You can lead a horse to water but ya' can't make it drink. You are being spoon fed the info and you are refusing to open your mouth like a petulant child.

What exactly is it that makes him a twit? Have you ever heard of him before? Do you know his voting record? Can you summarize what he's talking about in the post?

You're really not ashamed to embarrass yourself this way?

You can lead a horse to water but ya' can't make it drink. You are being spoon fed the info and you are refusing to open your mouth like a petulant child.
Four opportunities for you to cite the most damning "fact" out of this preening twit's maw,. And you couldn't do it. Not one "fact." Speaks volumes, bongs, volumes.

"folks like you" can't distinguish fact from opinion. Sad.
I can.

It's a fact that Trump tried to extort Zalinsky into manufacturing fake smears of Biden's son by illegally withholding defense funds from Ukraine.

It's a fact that Senatory Hawley voted to aquit Trump of that illegal act.

It's a fact that Hawley voted against emergency humanitarian and military aid for Ukraine more than two weeks after the invasion.

Those are facts. My opinion is that Josh Hawley is an irresponsible, slimey, dishonest, hypocritical...Republican. As you see, I saved the worst epithet for last.

I can.

It's a fact that Trump tried to extort Zalinsky into manufacturing fake smears of Biden's son by illegally withholding defense funds from Ukraine.

Nope. Right out of the box you are citing some neverTrumper's opinion.

It's a fact that Senatory Hawley voted to aquit Trump of that illegal act.

It's a fact that Hawley voted against emergency humanitarian and military aid for Ukraine more than two weeks after the invasion.

Those are facts. My opinion is that Josh Hawley is an irresponsible, slimey, dishonest, hypocritical...Republican. As you see, I saved the worst epithet for last.

Your opinion. I have the opinion that virtually every Dem Senator is irresponsible, slimey, dishonest and hypocritical. And I can cite eh facts of their votes to prove it.

This twit Schatz is a whiny little bitch.

Keep yourself in the dark, your choice to keep talking about something you have no idea about.
I know this twit Schatz is a whiny little biotch. He made that a fact crystal clear with his meltdown over Hawley on the Senate floor

Backtcha. Grow up and engage in reasoned debate rather than juvenile petty insults against other posters. You're better than that

Nope. Right out of the box you are citing some neverTrumper's opinion.

Oh. Trump's Government Accountability Office is "some neverTrumper," eh? So that's your excuse for not dealing with reality. If it sounds bad, just smear the source, ignore Trump's own words, and say "la la la" with your fingers in your ears.
You are such a testament to conservatives and Republicans.

Your opinion. I have the opinion that virtually every Dem Senator is irresponsible, slimey, dishonest and hypocritical.

Yawn.

Backtcha. Grow up and engage in reasoned debate rather than juvenile petty insults against other posters. You're better than that
"Reasoned debate," he says.

Requirement Number One of conservative Republicans: total shamelessness.

What exactly is it that makes him a twit? Have you ever heard of him before? Do you know his voting record? Can you summarize what he's talking about in the post?

You're really not ashamed to embarrass yourself this way?
the republican base is gonna go much, much, much lower.

Well, "It is folks like you" that makes normal folks puke when they think of politicians. You literally get off on and cheer one politician crying and whining about another politician. No one but a left wing loon could give a rats ass about this twit's personal opinion of Hawley.

MTG on line one.....something about respectfully asking you to stop knocking her entire political career.

You could listen to this twit for more than a minute?
Try exposing yourself to shorter durations of facts/truth, slowing increasing your ability to tolerate the pain that they cause you. 👍

"folks like you" can't distinguish fact from opinion. Sad.
“I will not consent to the nomination of any nominee for the Department of Defense or for the Department of State until Secretary Austin and Secretary Blinken and Jake Sullivan resign”

- Senator Hawley
14 September, 2021

Get a clue, @Rawley.

Reactions: jpn
Hawley and the Department of Offense both need to find better things to do. The DoO is much worse.

Republicans needn't bother, you won't get it.

Not just Republicans. Any thinking person won't get why you are hyped.

I particularly like where he repeated the lie about Trump extorting Zelensky. That's doubling down on stupid.

More of this is needed.
Why? This seems overly sufficient by itself. It also belongs in the CT forum.

Don't you mean spit on?

the insurrection supporters will HATE this thread.
You're one of those. The insurrections in Minneapolis, in Seatle, in Portland, etc.

Two minutes and twenty seconds will give you all the info your are asking for directly from the horse's mouth, not mine.
If you watch that long, then it's two minutes and twenty seconds of wasted time, because the point never comes.

I particularly like where he repeated the lie about Trump extorting Zelensky. That's doubling down on stupid.
In fairness to Loser #45, he only attempted to extort President Zelensky. ;)

Back
Top Bottom