• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you heal an undead...

Healing an Undead kills them

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Wait...what?

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I'm so confused....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eh, I just have a hard time lying and while I'm relaxing and playing a game, I don't want to have to pretend I'm someone/something I'm not. I'm just myself. I've never had any issue being female, but then again... I don't make a big show of it either. Yes, I received questions and compliments while playing Q3A, but not so much that it was bothersome. I really talked to very few people at all, I focused on killing folks instead. ;) I wasn't there to chit chat, I was there to kill, Kill, KILL!!

Yeah, I can attest to this. She damned near solo'd completely from 1-80 when we played WOW. Loathe to accept help, would NOT ask for it. And idle chit chat with her guildies? Non existent.

But the bitch can fling some shadow magic.

I always soloed. XP is better. You just really have to mentally commit to it. It's called a "grind" for a reason.

I hear that. I inevitably have to immediately announce "I'm a grandma!!" Or o hey. They love me, they really love me.

Nothing wrong with that. Back in my WoW days I would remember all the guys whose girlfriends didn't play the game...we'd talk and almost all of us would be jealous of the guys whose girlfriends played the game with them. And it wasn't just because we wanted a druid heal-bot.

It's to a point where you even skew the looks judgment. A girl that might rate a 4 in real life would be a 9 amongst gamer nerds.

Still not a sole factor. You could be a Farrah Fawcett grandma or a Vicki Lawrence in Mama's Family grandma.

There's a difference.

I do kinda wonder what makes Haitian zombies....

A living person is given a drug that mimics death. That person is buried, and the lack of oxygen to the brain causes severe brain damage, so when the person is dug up, the person can function much like a brain dead zombie.

I make sure to tell them I look like a young Mrs. Santa Claus.

Still not a sole factor. You could be a Farrah Fawcett grandma or a Vicki Lawrence in Mama's Family grandma.

There's a difference.

Yeah, I can attest to this. She damned near solo'd completely from 1-80 when we played WOW. Loathe to accept help, would NOT ask for it. And idle chit chat with her guildies? Non existent.

But the bitch can fling some shadow magic.

Idle chit chat with guildies gets in my way of killin' ****. ;)

Shadow priests still have to eat/drink. You can carry loose-leaf conversations when you talk for 24 seconds after being silent for 2 minutes.

No, we don't. I don't know the last time I needed to do either.

Shadow priests still have to eat/drink. You can carry loose-leaf conversations when you talk for 24 seconds after being silent for 2 minutes.

Things must've changed since my old shadow priest. I could kill 6-8 guys, but then needed to med. Open with mind blast, then flay until dead. Even with that 5/5 talent where you get mana back upon killing something, I had to sit every so often.

Do you still have your shadow priest? There's a talent at the very bottom of the tree whereby you curl into a little purple ball and rejuvenate mana. I forgot to mention I am also herb/alch, so I can use that 'forever mana pot' on a regular basis as well.

The toon in question is Deadphlower, on Quel'dorei if you want to see specs or whatever. I'm not big into raids so everything is PvP gear.

Things must've changed since my old shadow priest. I could kill 6-8 guys, but then needed to med. Open with mind blast, then flay until dead. Even with that 5/5 talent where you get mana back upon killing something, I had to sit every so often.

Do you still have your shadow priest? There's a talent at the very bottom of the tree whereby you curl into a little purple ball and rejuvenate mana. I forgot to mention I am also herb/alch, so I can use that 'forever mana pot' on a regular basis as well.

The toon in question is Deadphlower, on Quel'dorei if you want to see specs or whatever. I'm not big into raids so everything is PvP gear.

I have a shadow priest at level 50 or so, I think. My main is a feral/resto druid at 80 along with a hunter and a mage also at 80. I kinda quit playing for a while until the expansion comes out because I dont have much time for it with it being summer in LA.

I tried the raiding thing...it was fun for a while but it became too much like work. I think thats one reason I am taking a break. LOL

My 80's are getting out-of-control. I have ten, with two 75's in hot pursuit, and another two 70's, then several 65's. They need to cap my altoholic abilities.

My 80's are getting out-of-control. I have ten, with two 75's in hot pursuit, and another two 70's, then several 65's. They need to cap my altoholic abilities.

Mine range from level 10 - 80 but there's about 15 of them floating around.

And people wonder why WoW has so many players. All things to all people, that's WoW. Doesn't matter if you'd rather do instances, or raids, or PvE or PvP. As for me, I'm Huge on leveling skills and crafts.

I don't have to eat/drink often. I have multiple ways of regenerating health and mana and I continually alternate between them. I have a shadowfiend that regens a ****load. I go turn into a purple cloud and regen a ****load. Both of these have long cooldowns, so I alternate between them. At any given time, one of them is generally off cooldown. My VE keeps me pretty much healed up all the time.The only time I have to eat/drink is if I pulled way too many adds (by accident or on purpose) or something was harder to kill than usual (like an elite)

EDIT: Also, I'm mostly working on my alts now anyway. LOL

Please share alt information. I'm in the middle of an article and I'm going to get my WoW fix through you. What else is a poor UD Spriest to do??

I don't have to eat/drink often. I have multiple ways of regenerating health and mana and I continually alternate between them. I have a shadowfiend that regens a ****load. I go turn into a purple cloud and regen a ****load. Both of these have long cooldowns, so I alternate between them. At any given time, one of them is generally off cooldown. My VE keeps me pretty much healed up all the time.The only time I have to eat/drink is if I pulled way too many adds (by accident or on purpose) or something was harder to kill than usual (like an elite)

EDIT: Also, I'm mostly working on my alts now anyway. LOL

Please share alt information. I'm in the middle of an article and I'm going to get my WoW fix through you. What else is a poor UD Spriest to do??

LOL

I have a new project until the expansion comes out. I want to get 80s of every class that I can.

So, I have my 80 shadow priest. She's also working on getting all the mounts she can. So I usually hop on her and do dailys that get me rep I want.

I alternate between my alts, so I don't get too bored with one and/or forget how to play the others. I do 10 levels an alt, then switch to another one.

I have a a lvl 40 Hunter, lvl 40 Warlock and lvl 40 Mage.

I recently started a shammy (lvl 10) and a druid (lvl 8). I'll be working on getting them up to lvl 40 now.

I had a rogue, but I deleted her last night because I just can't stand playing a rogue. They are so ****ing hard to solo. I got frustrated, and ceased having a good time, so she became like rogue number 3 that I have attempted and failed to level. LOL

I probably will not level a warrior or pally for the same reasons.

Oh, but you must!! I did the same to druids, paladins and warriors. Tried and tried. I finally got one of each that I liked, and made it to 80 - well, the warrior is only 66.

Here's my breakdown of 80's: *not literal* ;)

Two BE Paladins (don't ask)

One Gnome Rogue (my most recent 80, was my first 60)

One BE Rogue (my first 80)

One Dwarf Rogue (how cool is it that she can see treasure when it comes to lvling lockpicking??)

One BE Mage (was human mage until 70)

One NE Druid (I cannot WAIT to level a Worgen Druid, WooT!!)

One Draenei Shaman (ditto the can't wait, Goblin Shaman)

One Gnome Warlock

Shoot, I'm missing somebody .........

Oh! Derp.

One UD Spriest

TADA!!!!

I have an orc warlock that's 80, a s-priest that's 80, and an undead rogue that I think is around 73 or 74. I hate PvE/grinding so much that I'm surprised I even have that many high-levels. The only one I played on a consistent basis was my warlock, but managed to quit the game when they severely gimped them. I got gladiator so easily in 2s with my buddy who was a restro druid. This was back before everyone made a demo lock/resto druid 2s team. About the time I quit, they were everywhere. It's kinda like the rogue/mage/priest 3s combo that became cookie-cutter as I was quitting.

I can't see myself ever going back. I may check it out for a month sometime but I doubt I could invest the time like I used to. I'm still waiting for that next big MMO to move me.

Back
Top Bottom