• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you heal an undead...

Healing an Undead kills them

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Wait...what?

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I'm so confused....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's a good question, may as well thread-drift it here. Do you think any MMORPG will ever top Blizz for player base?

I have an orc warlock that's 80, a s-priest that's 80, and an undead rogue that I think is around 73 or 74. I hate PvE/grinding so much that I'm surprised I even have that many high-levels. The only one I played on a consistent basis was my warlock, but managed to quit the game when they severely gimped them. I got gladiator so easily in 2s with my buddy who was a restro druid. This was back before everyone made a demo lock/resto druid 2s team. About the time I quit, they were everywhere. It's kinda like the rogue/mage/priest 3s combo that became cookie-cutter as I was quitting.

I can't see myself ever going back. I may check it out for a month sometime but I doubt I could invest the time like I used to. I'm still waiting for that next big MMO to move me.

Wizard 101 is coming close, but that's also including free accounts. Essentially it's Harry Potter meets Magic: the Gathering.

WoW may not be topped unless Star Wars comes out with an MMO that is really all-inclusive. I would've tried out the first one like my friend did, but I saw reviews and beta testimonials and they said that if PvP was your bag, don't even think of wasting your money. The reason is because they're both names, which means they had followings before the game ideas even hit the bloggers. A year before WoW went live, people at GenCons were trying to catch their breath talking about it. Hell, even I played Frozen Throne (WC3) online with a bunch of people and when there was just a RUMOR that Blizzard was making a Warcraft MMO, it went f'n nuts.

Someone would have to capitalize on a fantasy fad that's still high. Star Wars is the obvious one, but I would honestly bet that if someone wanted to yank the chain on an MMO based on Harry Potter, that would seriously give Blizzard a run for the money.

Speaking of which (very good point, by the way) man! If anybody could make a great game based on Jim Butcher's Dresden Files, I would so be there.

Shadow Priests, you may all run and hide now. Destruction Warlock reporting in. *menacing cackle*

Nuh-uh!!! I have one of those, too!! Granted, she's only 35 BUT I may re-spec my 80 affliction; .... or hmmm .... dual-spec?

Speaking of which (very good point, by the way) man! If anybody could make a great game based on Jim Butcher's Dresden Files, I would so be there.

me too, they're awesome books, and i think he has bought out a pen and paper role playing game for it.

Agreed. Did you get his latest yet, Changes? OMG. Amazing.

Did you play D&D? My nephew did, so I had to send him this:

09opart.large.gif

me too, they're awesome books, and i think he has bought out a pen and paper role playing game for it.

Agreed. Did you get his latest yet, Changes? OMG. Amazing.
yeah, it was great, and i read somewhere that in the next book Dresden is a ghost.

Did you play D&D? My nephew did, so I had to send him this:

nah, i wasn't all that nerdy when i was a kid, it was only as i got older that i became a nerd, but i've never really gotten into pen and paper RPG's :mrgreen:

Spoiler, dude!!!! laaaaalalalalalalalala </me covers ears>

Oh, I know. I could pretty much feel the look on my face at the end of Changes. It went something like this. O.O

My daughter is Not Amused at the wait, either.

:lol: scusilo signora, sono spiacente

but its not been released 'till next year, and i'm impatient :2mad:

I've seen s-priests give my warlock a run for the money. Granted, I pretty much always won, but a really great s-priest can really stick it to a lock, even a demo lock. You take away soul link with a felpup and a good one would probably win.

I actually struggled with them more than rogues. Then again, most rogues I knew suck. Only the best rogues on the server - fully geared, undead - could beat me in a duel.

Of course, as I said, this was pre-nerf. I heard that after I left the game, locks turned marshmallow-y.

I am giving serious thought to creating an UD male ... something. I just really like them.

Maybe I should wait til Cataclysm and make a hunter.

It's because of the air guitar dance.

The only reason I didn't make my s-priest human is because having a toon do the Macarena is vomitous.

My UD Spriest used to be human female. HOY!

The only reason I didn't make my s-priest human is because having a toon do the Macarena is vomitous.

That's how it works in the LARP I run as well as in my novels.

There! I outgeeked all of you.

</glumly> I give. You win.

That's how it works in the LARP I run as well as in my novels.

There! I outgeeked all of you.

I made an undead rogue and named him Imbecile.

I think I'm in love.

I didn't like my UD rogue. I found myself trying to PvP with him and just praying no tank classes saw me.

I took him in WG the minute he turned 10. I had a bunch of killing blows, I was REALLY surprised.

Of course, with 3 80's and one 65, I'm pretty rogue-savvy.

I didn't like my UD rogue. I found myself trying to PvP with him and just praying no tank classes saw me.

You all still play WoW? My god i quit when WotLK came out. They have dumbed down the game so much since vanilla. The only intelligence the game requires now is staying clear of giant circles on the ground. Also whatever happened to the endless grind fest of 1-60 and how hard it was to get epics through weeks of reputation grinding to weekly 40 man raids?

It's literally been years since it was a grindfest. They made everything up to 60 equal to BC leveling speed. I've never raided or done grind fests, so I do not know. My favorite part of the game is leveling alts, crafts and skills.

You all still play WoW? My god i quit when WotLK came out. They have dumbed down the game so much since vanilla. The only intelligence the game requires now is staying clear of giant circles on the ground. Also whatever happened to the endless grind fest of 1-60 and how hard it was to get epics through weeks of reputation grinding to weekly 40 man raids?

I wish we could sprout 80s from the ground, as I hate leveling or damn near anything PvE. My only fun in the game was killing you and rubbing your nose in it.

Then logging on to the forums to rub it even further.

My goal was to have my name said and everyone respond with "yeah I know that prick".

It's funny how few people are actually successful with that. People can be jerks and piss me off, but within an hour I can guarantee I will have forgotten their toon's name.

Back
Top Bottom