• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You Could Program Your Dreams Every Night What Would You Like To Dream Of Mostly?

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If we could simply pick a dream program and then dream it I would choose a simple dream of being with friends and family say on a picnic or a place where we could watch the kids play and adults play as well. The forest would be perfect as would the weather. There would be a running stream where we could all go in and get out feet wet. Everyone's' pets would also be there. We would all end the day watching a beautiful sunset. The dream would include the drive home with the family and the talk about what a great day it was and the fun we had. Yeah, I think I would want to dream of that over and over.

Re: If You Could Program Your Dreams Every Night What Would You Like To Dream Of Most

If we could simply pick a dream program and then dream it I would choose a simple dream of being with friends and family say on a picnic or a place where we could watch the kids play and adults play as well. The forest would be perfect as would the weather. There would be a running stream where we could all go in and get out feet wet. Everyone's' pets would also be there. We would all end the day watching a beautiful sunset. The dream would include the drive home with the family and the talk about what a great day it was and the fun we had. Yeah, I think I would want to dream of that over and over.

Yeah that wouldn't be mine. I hate sunsets. I much prefer sunrise and I like rain :shrug:

Re: If You Could Program Your Dreams Every Night What Would You Like To Dream Of Most

Fun and exciting adventures with friends and family. And lots of sex of course.

Already do that, have for ages. Most times I go for flying dreams.

In my 20's and into my 30s I had horrible bloody violent scared s***less dreams that woke me up in a cold sweat, once I learned to shut those off I stopped dreaming altogether. I miss dreaming like I did when I was a kid. To answer the question though I'd dream about mountain lakes, birds singing, blue skies and white puffy clouds drifting over head.

Flying dreams. But they're a double edged sword. Waking up from a flying dream, and realizing you can't actually fly...blows.

Already do that, have for ages. Most times I go for flying dreams.

I used to have a lot of flying dreams- loved it. Not so often anymore. I'd personally settle for just nice pleasant ones.

Sex.

Flying.

Super powers.

Back
Top Bottom