• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If she's not saying no, not resisting, not in any sign of distress it's not rape

NOTE: I mean consious and awake, you get it

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.

If you are saying that if sex is consensual then it isn't rape, then isn't that sort of obvious?

If you are saying that if sex is consensual then it isn't rape, then isn't that sort of obvious?
There are people who though who want to change laws to say that if “consent” doesn’t take the form of continuous explicit verbal statements then it is sexual assault. California already has in the sense they changed the law to allow universities to expel students based on violating this standard

So nothing. This is you lodging personal attacks
I’ll spell it out:

Society forced women to be more dependent on a husband back then. It changed the calculus. These days, vastly higher percentages of women are choosing not to date at all. They’re more independent now and decide that men just aren’t worth the effort. This has low-caliber men very, very upset.

There are people who though who want to change laws to say that if “consent” doesn’t take the form of continuous explicit verbal statements then it is sexual assault. California already has in the sense they changed the law to allow universities to expel students based on violating this standard
Not according to what I can find on rape laws in California.

https://aizmanlaw.com/sex-crimes/rape-defense/

And it’s dumb because it makes no argument. You’re claiming not getting “affirmative consent” is rape. Which you are not defining but the common definition of affirmative consent by wacky left activists is not needed for consent. If a woman willingly gets into bed with you and takes off her clothes and you start kissing and then fondling then penetrating and she never objects to this consent was communicated.

You’re never going to get to the penetration if you ask “may I” for every step leading up to this. That turns women off.
Are you one of those people who rapes women? You will note that this is a question, exactly in the same format as your question.

Moderator's Warning:
This back and forth stops now.

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.

Sorry Andy, but it does not work like that. It may work like that for some men and women. But there are too many difference between women to make a strong statement like that.

No telling you they like it may also mean that they are petrified and scared. I agree that there are quite a few women that do like that. Some admit to it and some simply show it over the course of time. But there are a lot of women who do not like rough primal sex at all.

I'll give you a hint though. Most people tend to do to the other what they like to be done to themselves. Keep this in mind, it is a safer starting point.

I hang out a lot in the local brothels. I'm not exactly an angel, but the owners know that I will always respect the girls. When 'New Girls' start working they typically ask me if it is ok they send them to me the first time. It helps avoiding them running away as fast as possible. But it also works out for the better for me. The older girls take the new girls to me and show them what to do. lol.

Joey

Sorry Andy, but it does not work like that. It may work like that for some men and women. But there are too many difference between women to make a strong statement like that.

No telling you they like it may also mean that they are petrified and scared. I agree that there are quite a few women that do like that. Some admit to it and some simply show it over the course of time. But there are a lot of women who do not like rough primal sex at all.

I'll give you a hint though. Most people tend to do to the other what they like to be done to themselves. Keep this in mind, it is a safer starting point.

I hang out a lot in the local brothels. I'm not exactly an angel, but the owners know that I will always respect the girls. When 'New Girls' start working they typically ask me if it is ok they send them to me the first time. It helps avoiding them running away as fast as possible. But it also works out for the better for me. The older girls take the new girls to me and show them what to do. lol.

Joey
I don’t know Someone who frequents prostitutes in Thailand, should be lecturing anyone about sexual ethics.

I don’t know Someone who frequents prostitutes in Thailand, should be lecturing anyone about sexual ethics.

As opposed to a religious freak who has repeatedly shown he has no respect for men nor women, only cares about money and still thinks that a man and a woman should share the sheets only if it is for the sole purpose of making babies?

And here I was merely DEFENDING womens rights and suggesting that the mere absence of consent does not automatically mean that she gave consent. My extended experience with women, some of whom have indeed worked as prostitutes, can only be considered a credential on the subject. As can the fact that I have been abused as a little boy and know from experience what the actual meaning of consent means. And I also knows what it means when fear overtakes so you can not utter a single word, regardless whether that is consent or not.

As we would have expected from you, you are obviously challenging that. Because you do neither have a heart nore care about people as has been established in virtually every post you have submitted to this forum.

So unless you have something of value to contribute to the subject, I strongly suggest you shut your mouth and get back in your mancave. Your life would be a lot easier if you only talk about things you know something about. And our lives would also significantly improve if you do that since this would result in near total absence of your being. And this day will be celebrated by most, both on the forum and far beyond.

Joey

Do you have a consent form you can upload for us to download, print out and get signed before sex?

Thanks

No way! Printers are jealous creatures, I think you need an ap.

"....I think it's what most women long for."

And women? What do they think. Start with recent rape victims and work your way back. Be prepared to get slapped.

As opposed to a religious freak who has repeatedly shown he has no respect for men nor women, only cares about money and still thinks that a man and a woman should share the sheets only if it is for the sole purpose of making babies?

And here I was merely DEFENDING womens rights and suggesting that the mere absence of consent does not automatically mean that she gave consent. My extended experience with women, some of whom have indeed worked as prostitutes, can only be considered a credential on the subject. As can the fact that I have been abused as a little boy and know from experience what the actual meaning of consent means. And I also knows what it means when fear overtakes so you can not utter a single word, regardless whether that is consent or not.

As we would have expected from you, you are obviously challenging that. Because you do neither have a heart nore care about people as has been established in virtually every post you have submitted to this forum.

So unless you have something of value to contribute to the subject, I strongly suggest you shut your mouth and get back in your mancave. Your life would be a lot easier if you only talk about things you know something about. And our lives would also significantly improve if you do that since this would result in near total absence of your being. And this day will be celebrated by most, both on the forum and far beyond.

Joey

That's an amazing post!

"....that the mere absence of consent does not automatically mean that she gave consent"

I have twice been a juror. Once in a rape trial where the defense was saying it was not rape as the woman did not protest.

Six men and five women reached consensus in 10 minutes. After lunch on them of course.

* Note: The woman was too drunk to protest. And we collectively said "that's even worse"! The judge said after, reaching any other conclusion would be tantamount to legalizing rape.

PS I just broke Canadian law by telling you I was in a jury.

Sometime the law is truly an ass!

And it’s dumb because it makes no argument. You’re claiming not getting “affirmative consent” is rape. Which you are not defining but the common definition of affirmative consent by wacky left activists is not needed for consent. If a woman willingly gets into bed with you and takes off her clothes and you start kissing and then fondling then penetrating and she never objects to this consent was communicated.

You’re never going to get to the penetration if you ask “may I” for every step leading up to this. That turns women off.
Are you sure about that?

I wouldn't go ahead with it. If that's what she likes she'll just have to find someone else.

Even when they are into it they can turn around and accuse you of rape.

It was a reply to my post.

If it was about the thread, it should have been in reply to the first post, not me.
The fact it had no quote defaults it to the OP or the title as the thing being responded to. Not the randomly last post.

That's an amazing post!

"....that the mere absence of consent does not automatically mean that she gave consent"

I have twice been a juror. Once in a rape trial where the defense was saying it was not rape as the woman did not protest.

Six men and five women reached consensus in 10 minutes. After lunch on them of course.

* Note: The woman was too drunk to protest. And we collectively said "that's even worse"! The judge said after, reaching any other conclusion would be tantamount to legalizing rape.

PS I just broke Canadian law by telling you I was in a jury.

Sometime the law is truly an ass!

Thank you.

I applaud you and the other jury members for your decission!

Joey

The argument being made in the OP is completely revolting. If she doesn't say "yes" or give express consent to a sexual encounter then engaging in such an encounter can be rape. I find it baffling how some hetero males want to justify violating women and go through ideological hoops to justify violating another person's body just so they can bust a nut.

Back
Top Bottom