• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If she's not saying no, not resisting, not in any sign of distress it's not rape

NOTE: I mean consious and awake, you get it

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.

Stop right there.

No, you do not.

Sure, just don't try it on the first date.
Nooooo!
He should totally do it; use that approach with every female he meets.
It will definitely end well for the gene pool...him? not so much 😐

Stop right there.

No, you do not.
If he did, he would have titled the thread so it didn't need the little qualifier on entry.

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.

I would say "You go right ahead and try that on for size, Mister." but you really shouldn't.

It's good to see several DP regulars come together to point out what an utter garbage opening post this is.

Men should not go anywhere near women with that kind of attitude. Consent is completely voluntary before and during sex. If the sex even happens.

Myth: If a person doesn’t fight back, they weren’t really raped.
Fact: Whatever a person does to survive is the appropriate action. Rape can be life threatening, especially when a rapist uses a weapon or force. Submission is not the same as cooperation. There are many reasons why a victim might not physically fight their attacker including shock, fear, threats or the size and strength of the attacker.

Myth: If a person doesn’t fight back, they weren’t really raped.
Fact: Whatever a person does to survive is the appropriate action. Rape can be life threatening, especially when a rapist uses a weapon or force. Submission is not the same as cooperation. There are many reasons why a victim might not physically fight their attacker including shock, fear, threats or the size and strength of the attacker.
And there are women that live in domestic violence situations that NEVER say no because they fear what could happen if they do.

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex

Without affirmative consent, it's rape.

Strong powerful man on the way to the big house.

You are telling this to a dude who just got married two days ago. Suffice to say, I don't agree.

You just need to find the right woman.
Congratulations and may you both enjoy the tacos of your dreams forever. ♥️

1664321557410.png

Getting sex isn't hard:
1. Put some effort into yourself (nice clothes, be ambitious in some way, work on your health at least a little bit) and take a shower regularly. This isn't the 40s. Women have options now.
2. Find someone you bond with. (Let's be honest, if you are faithful in step 1, step 2 should happy pretty quickly).
3. Listen to that someone, try to understand their perspective, what they want out of life, and why they want it. Take that information into account as you make decisions.
4. Make sure they are the kind of person you want to be with and they have similar goals on the things you find important.
5. Guard and work to strengthen that bond.

For most people, the sex happens between steps 2 and 3 pretty reliably. The further steps is if you want it at least once a week and to experience a deeper happiness as well from the joy of the bond.

I am someone who got stuck at level 4 with someone years ago. There was a girl that I knew from way back as kids. We grew up together. We were friends through high school. She was my prom date. We saw each other for several years through college and even a few years beyond that. She was very special to me, and I was really wanting to ask her to marry me.

But she came from a strong Christian religious family. I am not very religious myself. I could see a lot of tension forming for issues of how to raise the children, or how the family would accept me. Though she herself was very religious, she never really tried to push that on me very much herself. But I chickened out. I told her how special she was to me, but that we probably could not continue the relationship.

I got married to someone else later- very happily so. But this girl always remained in my heart, perhaps because they say you never forget your first.

Here we are, decades later. I just found out a few weeks ago that she passed away from a heart attack (she was in her early 50s). She apparently never married after we parted, as she had gotten very involved in her professional work. I also found out she had gotten very involved with missionary work overseas. Called her family, and we spoke for a long time on the phone. I had gotten to know them when I was seeing her, but never knew how they were going to view me as a prospective family member. They were very nice and gracious on the phone. We spoke about that day I came to pick her up at her house for prom, and all the memories growing up. I did my best to choke back the tears.

The whole thing has just really hit me hard, and filled me with lots of memories and questions. But I guess now I’ll never know.

Had I over-called it on #4? Could it have been something that love could have overcome? I guess now I’ll never know.

Last edited:

Do not get me wrong. I'm all for primal sex. But consented to primal sex. A lack of saying no or making resistance is not consent. Those actions, or lack thereof, could be due to fear, for safety or life. As to signs of distress, the person who is the attacker might not be recognizing such signs, especially if they don't care.

Back
Top Bottom