• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If proven trump said the N-Word in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?

If proven trump said the NWord in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?

• I view trump negatively and it will improve how I view him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I view trump neutral and it will improve how I view him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I find it hard to believe they have it on tape and it hasn't come out yet BUT . . .

If proven trump said the NWord in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?
(this is not a debate on whether it exist or not the topic is if it does, thanks)

I view trump negatively and it will make it worse
I view trump negatively and it will stay the same
I view trump negatively and it will improve how I view him
I view trump neutral and it will make it worse
I view trump neutral and it will stay the same
I view trump neutral and it will improve how I view him
I view trump positively and it will make it worse
I view trump positively and it will stay the same
I view trump positively and it will improve how I view him

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe they have it on tape and it hasn't come out yet BUT . . .

There is no tape ...

Statement by Lynne Patton:

"... Today, the individual who Omarosa confirmed to me as having played the second-hand audio recording to her last year confirmed that they have no tape, never had possession of a tape, never claimed to have possession of a tape and never played such a tape for Ms. Manigault-Newman.

Tonight, on the MSNBC program, Hardball, Omarosa revealed to the general public what she had told me last December: That former Apprentice producer, Bill Pruitt, was the original source of the “N-word” tape.

Bill Pruitt is a mutual friend.

I just spoke to Bill Pruitt tonight before releasing this statement.

He confirmed to me (before Hardball had even gone off the air) that he does NOT have an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word” and has NEVER had an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word.” Period. ..."

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

There is no tape ...

"... Today, the individual who Omarosa confirmed to me as having played the second-hand audio recording to her last year confirmed that they have no tape, never had possession of a tape, never claimed to have possession of a tape and never played such a tape for Ms. Manigault-Newman.

Tonight, on the MSNBC program, Hardball, Omarosa revealed to the general public what she had told me last December: That former Apprentice producer, Bill Pruitt, was the original source of the “N-word” tape.

He confirmed to me (before Hardball had even gone off the air) that he does NOT have an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word” and has NEVER had an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word.” Period. ..."

This woman lying to sell a book would surprise me not at all

There is no tape ...

LMAO im not interested in unreliable statements from unreliable sources that do not answer my question. Please stay on topic, the question is IF, thanks!

Finding him saying the word on tape could not lower my opinion of him.

If I learned that it really is probable that this is actually a word which Trump would not use, then that might raise my opinion a tiny amount. With all the horrible things he does -- and even brags about -- it would be comforting to learn that there was actually one line he would not cross.

There is no IF ... :lamo

Then you are free to start your own thread, all further failed derails by you will be ignored thanks!

If I learned that it really is probable that this is actually a word which Trump would not use, then that might raise my opinion a tiny amount. With all the horrible things he does -- and even brags about -- it would be comforting to learn that there was actually one line he would not cross.

Why don't you read the complete link in post #2 ...

I totally get that, thats why i made the options has i did. I know there are quite a few people that already see him as low as possible so him confirming he is racist wouldnt really affect them and seeing him as complete trash would remain the same.

It is hard for me to imagine thinking less of him than I already do. I’m sure it is possible, but it would take more than such a tape. But I doubt such a tape exists because I think it would have already come out.

Not that I trust Omarosa either. She is the type of careless, selfish lowlife who would take a recording device into the freaking situation room. Another Trump hire most of us knew would end in failure.

That is a mighty big "if". With no evidence except the word of a person who I would not consider reliable, I don't think it is even worth speculating on. On the list of issues facing the country and myself, this does not even make the list at this time.

It is hard for me to imagine thinking less of him than I already do. I’m sure it is possible, but it would take more than such a tape. But I doubt such a tape exists because I think it would have already come out.

Not that I trust Omarosa either. She is the type of careless, selfish lowlife who would take a recording device into the freaking situation room. Another Trump hire most of us knew would end in failure.

Seems many people feel that way on these boards and in real life.

Pretty Lame Moral Equivalence between Omarosa and #45, I must say.

You must think the Nazis and Antifa are the same also, correct?

Pretty Lame Moral Equivalence between Omarosa and #45, I must say.

You must think the Nazis and Antifa are the same also, correct?

No moral equivalence in their ACTIONS. Trump is the President and thus I expect MUCH more from him than an appointee. I just don’t believe anything either of them SAY any less or more than the other.

There are certain cases in which I feel that it's okay to say the word, 'REDACTED', such as the clinical way that I just used the word before I realized that the word filter doesn't catch it. Context matters, but I'm assuming we're talking about an obviously indefensible use of the word. Out of the mouth of Trump? Wouldn't surprise me, and I would consider it a non-issue. Wake me up when he does something worth getting nervous about, such as pissing on our NATO allies.

Boy, I hope that word filter is working.

Edit - Whoops, guess it does not. Don't try this at home, kids.

Last edited:
I believe he said it, has said it, is racist. Thought so based on prior personal comments and actions, still believe it.

No moral equivalence in their ACTIONS. Trump is the President and thus I expect MUCH more from him than an appointee. I just don’t believe anything either of them SAY any less or more than the other.

So then you don’t believe your ears from the tapes, as with Access Hollywood?

The Lost Left continues to get trapped by the moral and false equivalence of the GOP.

There are certain cases in which I feel that it's okay to say the word, 'REDACTED', such as the clinical way that I just used the word before I realized that the word filter doesn't catch it. Context matters, but I'm assuming we're talking about an obviously indefensible use of the word. Out of the mouth of Trump? Wouldn't surprise me, and I would consider it a non-issue. Wake me up when he does something worth getting nervous about, such as pissing on our NATO allies.

Of course you consider it a non-issue, as we see from purity progs and libs, if they’re progs or libs at all.

So then you don’t believe your ears from the tapes, as with Access Hollywood?

The Lost Left continues to get trapped by the moral and false equivalence of the GOP.

Has the n-word tape been released? If it has then I will modify my statement. If it hasn’t then my statement stands.

Moderator's Warning:

Just an FYI Note: The word "nigger" is not a part of the word censor as it can legitimately be discussed without racist connotations. If it is used in a negative connotation then we Mods will step in and the person will more than likely be issued either an HS infraction or Slur infraction depending on context.

Debating a "what if" is foolish and pointless. If false, this all is a cheap publicity stunt we should not play along with.

(this is not a debate on whether it exist or not the topic is if it does, thanks)

Red:
"In a racist derogatory way?"

Red:
"In a racist derogatory way?"

None of that is the topic, thanks for your vote!

Debating a "what if" is foolish and pointless. If false, this all is a cheap publicity stunt we should not play along with.

The Trump presidency is a cheap publicity stunt we should never have played along with.

Too late to close that barn door.

the OP doesnt ask anybody to "debate" a "what if" :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom