• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If proven trump said the N-Word in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?

If proven trump said the NWord in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?

• I view trump negatively and it will improve how I view him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I view trump neutral and it will improve how I view him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My opinion of Trump is sufficiently negative that a record of him saying that particular word would not make it worse.

It would be the least of his offenses against racial harmony.

I really could care less. I am so tired of the race card. EVERYONE has uttered a slur at some point.

The real question is not who has uttered a slur, but who is actually a racist. If saying n*gger is racist, let he without sin cast the first stone.

Want to see a president with a racist? Them damn white Devils th7SN9JER4.jpg

I really could care less. I am so tired of the race card. EVERYONE has uttered a slur at some point.

The real question is not who has uttered a slur, but who is actually a racist. If saying n*gger is racist, let he without sin cast the first stone.

Want to see a president with a racist? Them damn white DevilsView attachment 67238029

I am so tired of "You'all need to talk "Right", either that or face the Hammer!".

If "right" meant with civility and following the Golden Rule that would be one thing, but this is idea policing, this is brain molding in preparation for entry into UTOPIA.

**** That.

I am so tired of "You'all need to talk "Right", either that or face the Hammer!".

If "right" meant with civility and following the Golden Rule that would be one thing, but this is idea policing, this is brain molding in preparation for entry into UTOPIA.

**** That.
If using a PC incorrect term, brands you racist all the DP race mongers that like branding people "racist" are just virtue signaling hypocrites.

"Oh, I am such a good person, I have never said....but so and so has..."

Generally said, where this quote will be edited and taken out of context, by sunrise. By those who are afraid to rationally debate this topic, in the adult forum.

Last edited:
If using a PC incorrect term, brands you racist all the DP race mongers that like branding people "racist" are just virtue signaling hypocrites.

"Oh, I am such a good person, I have never said....but so and so has..."

But you have missed the take away:

Brain molding is going on, and the ones doing it insist, and they insist that they decide what is right and what is not allowed to be in your brain. Lack of conformity will be punished.

This is serious business.

You forgot the option, "its BS from a golddigger who should be prosecuted for recording in the WH secretly and I don't give a chit" +1

And look how much play it gets for the starved masses, desperately waiting and trying to do it patiently but you know......as global warming bakes America so people get testy....Waiting For Mueller to finally get his job done.

Omarosa sure aint much, but she'll have to do.....

"I'M WAITING!"

Last edited:
There is a ton of evidence that Trump is a racist. This will make no difference either way.

None of that is the topic, thanks for your vote!

Yeah....I got so revulsed responding to the "red" text that I clicked "submit" without responding to the "blue" text.

Re: the "blue" text in the post to which I responded:
  • Whether Trump did or didn't use the "N-word" isn't going to affect me at all. How could it?

It's a waste of your energies being affected-by. Your job it to affect.
-- Xelor, explaining a mindset to my kids​

I don't really think he said it -- that word is pretty anathema in today's world, political, entertainment, or otherwise, but, if it were ever proven, it would be upsetting to me.

I chose -- "feel neutral and make it worse."

Trump has been sued for racial discrimination against blacks and was sued/lost/settled.Why should this be a surprise to anyone?

There is a ton of evidence that Trump is a racist. This will make no difference either way.

sued for discrimination against blacks..sued/lost/settled. (public record )..Then ,of course,as a side note,that disgusting mockery of a disabled Journalist.

A number of people have confirmed that trump said it, and I think it’s only a matter of time of time before the public accepts it as well.

“He never said the N-word.

There are no witnesses to him saying it.

There's no tape of him saying it.

You can't prove it's him saying it.

So he said it; old news.

Thank God he said it; about time someone did.

The real racists are the people complaining. And the media.”

https://twitter.com/jvlast/status/1029339515348033536?s=21
https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1029324611069124608?s=21

I find it hard to believe they have it on tape and it hasn't come out yet BUT . . .

If proven trump said the NWord in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?
(this is not a debate on whether it exist or not the topic is if it does, thanks)

I view trump negatively and it will make it worse
I view trump negatively and it will stay the same
I view trump negatively and it will improve how I view him
I view trump neutral and it will make it worse
I view trump neutral and it will stay the same
I view trump neutral and it will improve how I view him
I view trump positively and it will make it worse
I view trump positively and it will stay the same
I view trump positively and it will improve how I view him

Negatively obviously, but considering I think the tape is true already, it could be number two too.

Last edited:
Depending on the context, it could help demonstrate that Trump isn't merely a racial demagogue like George Wallace, but is a racist himself.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

There is no tape ...

Statement by Lynne Patton:

"... Today, the individual who Omarosa confirmed to me as having played the second-hand audio recording to her last year confirmed that they have no tape, never had possession of a tape, never claimed to have possession of a tape and never played such a tape for Ms. Manigault-Newman.

Tonight, on the MSNBC program, Hardball, Omarosa revealed to the general public what she had told me last December: That former Apprentice producer, Bill Pruitt, was the original source of the “N-word” tape.

Bill Pruitt is a mutual friend.

I just spoke to Bill Pruitt tonight before releasing this statement.

He confirmed to me (before Hardball had even gone off the air) that he does NOT have an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word” and has NEVER had an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word.” Period. ..."

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

Not bad. First reply, right out of the gate, and you go off the carefully lined-up topic.

Depending on the context, it could help demonstrate that Trump isn't merely a racial demagogue like George Wallace, but is a racist himself.

We live in an era when "He's not really a racist; he just says racist things to stir up his base and troll liberals" is a defense.

We live in an era when "He's not really a racist; he just says racist things to stir up his base and troll liberals" is a defense.
Yes we do.

I find it hard to believe they have it on tape and it hasn't come out yet BUT . . .

(this is not a debate on whether it exist or not the topic is if it does, thanks)

I view trump negatively and it will make it worse
I view trump negatively and it will stay the same
I view trump negatively and it will improve how I view him
I view trump neutral and it will make it worse
I view trump neutral and it will stay the same
I view trump neutral and it will improve how I view him
I view trump positively and it will make it worse
I view trump positively and it will stay the same
I view trump positively and it will improve how I view him

Interesting question. Let me ask you this, did Papa John us the N-word in a racist derogatory way?

Interesting question. Let me ask you this, did Papa John us the N-word in a racist derogatory way?

The topic and question are very clear, Papa john is not the topic. Please stay on the topic or start your own thread, any further derails by you will be ignored, thanks!

My selection was not available.

I think him calling that former female staffer "a dog" is much worse than using the N word.
he hit a new low when he did that.

The topic and question are very clear, Papa john is not the topic. Please stay on the topic or start your own thread, any further derails by you will be ignored, thanks!

Can't answer the question, can you? My post actually was related to the topic but I do understand why you refuse to answer.

Back
Top Bottom